Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery (594 Views)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery by CSAC: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Popular socialite, Omotola Taiwo Temilade, aka Omohtee, who had called out Dr Anu Adepoju of MedContour following a botched cosmetic surgery, has told of how she became suicidal and had to spend millions to treat herself after the botched surgery.

Speaking to BBC pidgin, she narrated how she wanted to make her tummy flat and "top up" her butt. She decided to go to MedContour for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and Liposuction.

She said she paid 1.2 million Naira for the procedure. However, she said that after the procedure, her body was a mess. She couldn't stand, her waisted became numb.

"After the surgery, I started having complications. I started having belly burns, waist burns, waist numb, and after two months I started having fat necrosis.....

FULL STORY AND VIDEO:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/dr-anu-showed-me-pepper-omohtee-goes.html?m=1

Re: Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
If only we can accept our bodies the way it is we won't undergo a lot of the mess we go through in life.
Re: Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery by XXXXTENTACION: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na you carry yourself go there nobody force you to do the surgery undecided

¿ cool %
Re: Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery by Xristars(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Be contented with what you have you say no. Just be confusing your future husband. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol. Hit the gym, they won’t hear. 1.2 million naira, that will get her a full year gym subscription and extra money to start a business. I guess Darwinism was at play somewhere. I bet if things went well she’ll claim on social media “exercise daily, eat small portions and find happiness in life” as her gift to a perfect physique. Women, a very fake set of human beings.

(1) (Reply)

What Can 1-2k Get For Birthday Celebrant? / / Why Are Most Ladies So Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.