Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in (5497 Views)

How To Survive In Portharcourt: A Thread / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2022
See what happened to those young loyola sosoliso students that time

The plane crash

3 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Brian47(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Context?
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by JASONjnr(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
The cultism activities is wild and not even a safe place to stay.....

6 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ikennaford: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Just enter one frat, it'll be a Very good place to live, even if you no join,no look mumuish

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Solofresh2: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Port Harcourt is a fine place to stay if you have enough money.
I sometimes prefer it to Lagos sometimes.
The issue with port Harcourt is security mostly

4 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by siofra(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2022
The atmosphere in Port Harcourt is what scares me.

I don't know how people live in such a polluted environment.

9 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by BlackSaints: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2022
siofra:

Which Port Harcourt is polluted? You don't even know anything about Port Harcourt,you just come online to talk whatever you feel like.

22 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2022
siofra:

i thought Lagos is more polluted

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by siofra(f): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
BlackSaints:
Which Port Harcourt is polluted? You don't even know anything about Port Harcourt,you just come online to talk whatever you feel like.

Explain the black soot everyone is experiencing?

Do you get that in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Mercury12(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:

The plane crash
you like flogging a dead horse. Don't you?

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by 7buckz(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol
Everywhere is a horrible place.... Just pray to your creator before you walk out your door every morning and alway observe and stay on guard!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:

The plane crash

SIOFRA....YOU AGAIN WIT YOR EVERY 5 SECOND NEW THREAD......muss u always create thread?? angry
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2022
JASONjnr:
The cultism activities is wild and not even a safe place to stay.....

Cultism is a thing of the past in port ask anybody.

Am not saying port is a safe heaven but it far decent than 90% of nigerian cities.

Ogbunabali and Diobu still need some touch up though.

3 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
Port Harcourt is a fine place to stay if you have enough money.
I sometimes prefer it to Lagos sometimes.
The issue with port Harcourt is security mostly

I tell you.

Port harcourt is a super city way way fun than any abuja has to offer.

To some extent security in port have being greatly improved.

It just depends on the location.

5 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2022
siofra:

Have you visited ph?

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Uzomacharles: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2022
BlackSaints:

Leave the mugus that have never stepped their feet on Pitakea

Funny enough,most of them commenting has never been to PORT HARCOURT....
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Uzomacharles: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Cultism is a thing of the past in port ask anybody.

Am not saying port is a safe heaven but it far decent than 90% of nigerian cities.

Ogbunabali and Diobu still need some touch up though.

When last did you visit diobu or ogbunabali?
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Uzomacharles: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2022
No place in Nigeria is SAFE even in FCT ABUJA.......

Yahoo don quench cultism 84%
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Creeknigga(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2022
The best city to raise your kids especially our diobu area.
Just get a good flat and you are good to go.
I swear your children no go jonse anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Justkatty(f): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Port Harcourt is a nice place to stay just that getting a good job here, you need somebody wey know somebody.
Food prices too are on the high side
Terms of security atleast it is better now
But if you do any how you go see anyhow.
No mind your business too much for pH because when kasala burst you fit no get help.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creeknigga:
The best city to raise your kids especially our diobu area.
Just get a good flat and you are good to go.
I swear your children no go jonse anywhere in the world.

Haha, my rib.

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who are the lucky students to attend loyola
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
I.was just wondering because I live in portharcourt

There is a high chance I would have been on that plane
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Illegal1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ph nah fine city jst dat u go learn hw to"dey bam or dey well...
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by LikeAking: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:
I.was just wondering because I live in portharcourt

There is a high chance I would have been on that plane

U ment!
But I love u..

Let me tell u some cool tins I love about u in ur DM.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Expensive not horrible
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Guderian(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
This lady op has a fvccked up mental health...
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guderian:
This lady op has a fvccked up mental health...

I like to live long

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Guderian(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ilamina:

I like to live long

The ability to do so doesn't belong to man.

But we can hope for it

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guderian:

The ability to do so doesn't belong to man.

But we can hope for it

How come I have lived this long

Because my father made sure I wasn't exposed to the sosoliso Plane crash

Those parents of those children are into soulless way of living

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce's If I Was A Boy Does It Say What Women Really Are? Or What Men Are ? / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.