Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful (7346 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Olatara(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:

nutricious diet
regular exercise
and trying to reduce things that gives you stress cheesy
she looks very good for her age
even some 25 yr old ladies dont even look as good as this
some ladies at 25 they are already developing sista amaka arms,hanging belly and what have u
i try to imagine how such ladies will look wen they hit 40
But you like them big nah, abii no big you again lefulefu?
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by okoroemeka(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
This lady will be a professor in the other room,she will be a joy to a man's heart and will make a grown man cry with pleasure.
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Olatara:
But you like them big nah, abii no big you again lefulefu?
i no like fat women biko cheesy.there is a different between being overweight and being endowed cheesy
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
i no like fat women biko cheesy.there is a different between being overweight and being endowed cheesy
u sure say she no do surgery so? see as d bobby stand
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by efeome: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Kobicove(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
RealEzee:
Oh wow wow wow

Are you an ambulance? grin

The lady looks good for her age
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
patoski39:
u sure say she no do surgery so? see as d bobby stand
that one is much possible nau cheesy.for yankee doing breast surgery is quite affordable for them
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by RealEzee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you an ambulance? grin

The lady looks good for her age
mehn e reach to turn siren ooo, she's damn to good na, omo I gas hustle so my wife go follow fresh like this ooo, good life matters
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
that one is much possible nau cheesy.for yankee doing breast surgery is quite affordable for them
all join sha,, she make sense

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Xclusiveme: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
thesicilian:
And at 52yrs she's still exposing her body.

Dumb
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Iceberghill(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
My kind of MILF kiss kiss kiss
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by gift2xl: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Steady sex with good sperm, keeps a woman younger. Ask ur doctor...
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Austinosconst: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2020
johnykgoal:
What's the secrete?
exercise, eat more of fruits and good food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.