Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

# Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers (1948 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / Monarch’s Family To Sanwo-olu: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming King / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2020
SHAKABOOM:

The thread is for lazy spoon feed govt workers like u enjoying the lockdown. Encouraging govt to continue the lockdown because they are earning something. Its not about jealousy.
If u know me I bet that u will be the one jealous of me.
That I feel the pain of teacher's and I want my kid to go back to school should not be misunderstood as jealousy.

No vex, what am I to jealous? You wanting your kid to go back to school is a good one however, some see beyond their selfishness of just about them and that is the difference.

You just said it all, you actually are not touched by the plight of the teachers and all your act of care is out of your selfishness. It's all about you and your kid.

NB: Please, help burst my head this morning on what I should be jealous of. Looking forward to read your profile.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by lamentor78(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2020
The person that post this is not mentally ok, instead of suggesting ways to alleviate the suffering of teachers in the private schools you are proposing a wicked policy .If school opens and both teachers and pupils got infected on a large scale will the government have capacity to handle such.
You are just a wicked soul
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SHAKABOOM: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

No vex, what am I to jealous? You wanting your kid to go back to school is a good one however, some see beyond their selfishness of just about them and that is the difference.

You just said it all, you actually are not touched by the plight of the teachers and all your act of care is out of your selfishness. It's all about you and your kid.

NB: Please, help burst my head this morning on what I should be jealous of. Looking forward to read your profile.
Its like u read what I wrote with sleepy eyes.

Anyways someone just opened a new thread about school resumption.Ur attention is needed there Mr safety crusader.
Jst pray that the hardship won't affect u..Cos na then jungle go mature for all u govt workers.
Cos self employed will be safe always.

3 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2020
SHAKABOOM:

Its like u read what I wrote with a sleepy eyes.

Anyways someone just opened a new thread about school resumption.Ur attention is needed there Mr safety crusader.
Jst pray that the hardship won't affect u..Cos na then jungle go mature for all u govt workers.
Cos self employed will be save always.

Oga rest, I no be government worker, what next. That said, been self employed doesn't immune one from hardship. Life happens and we all just have to hold on and move on.

Thought you were going to get me red however, na all your foul cry na wash.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SHAKABOOM: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga rest, I no be government worker, what next. That said, been self employed doesn't immune one from hardship. Life happens and we all just have to hold on and move on.

Thought you were going to get me red however, na all your foul cry na wash.
Which foul cry?

As human and person wey don see life I will support teachers any day any time becos I know wetin dem dey go tru.
That I am happy now doesn't mean I shouldn't support them.If I support them and govt lockdown my business (God forbid) they will speak out for me too.
One problem with we Nigerians is that if something happens to our neighbor we look they other way but if it happens to us we will start expecting help from them.
U and I know that school resumption can work with the right safety measures put in place.

2 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SarkinYarki: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Do you know you can call attention to your plight without clamouring for the stoppage of Govt teacher salary because I don't see how stopping the govt teacher salary makes your life any better

1 Like

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmm... This is a real issue

1 Like

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by bettermike: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Do you know you can call attention to your plight without clamouring for the stoppage of Govt teacher salary because I don't see how stopping the govt teacher salary makes your life any better

This is how.

Most government teachers and workers, especially those of Lagos state are Twitter workers.

So whenever there is a public poll regarding enacting new government policies, they rush there and vote in their own favour.

Many and most of the Lagosians really feeling the pain are not even on Twitter.

Therefore the simple formula is this.

Stop payment to the government workers and you will see public opinion immediately move in the opposite direction. Obviously, the only opinions are those of Twitter. (Government teachers)

I hope this is explicit enough.

3 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SIRmanjar(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I get the guys point.

Hiz trying to let us know that government govt teachers are one of those pressuring government not to resume schools yet because they are lazy to go back to work,and because they receive salary every month.Hiding under safety.
If the salary stops they will change tone and be eager to go back to work.
Its Not that he is really against them..its just that he is against there selfish stand on the matter using safety as excuse.

3 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by obonujoker(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
You are right.

The best thing is for govt to stop paying govt teachers who are doing nothing. Even when school is on session, they do nothing coz most of them entered the system by man know man anyways...

Just stop paying them, and you'd see that they'd be the ones clamouring for school reopening.

This was why the all hated Ambode because he doesn't dance to their tunes.... You can see how he almost cleansed out LAWMA then...

See Oyo state governors how he has started his, a listening and caring governor.

Look at Donald Trump too, how religion is winning back America because of him.

#stop paying govt teachers

2 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SarkinYarki: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2020
SIRmanjar:

I get the guys point.

Hiz trying to let us know that government govt teachers are one of those pressuring government not to resume schools yet because they are lazy to go back to work,and because they receive salary every month.Hiding under safety.
If the salary stops they will change tone and be eager to go back to work.
Its Not that he is really against them..its just that he is against there selfish stand on the matter using safety as excuse.

Oh now I get

2 Likes

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2020
SHAKABOOM:

Which foul cry?

As human and person wey don see life I will support teachers any day any time becos I know wetin dem dey go tru.
That I am happy now doesn't mean I shouldn't support them.If I support them and govt lockdown my business (God forbid) they will speak out for me too.
One problem with we Nigerians is that if something happens to our neighbor we look they other way but if it happens to us we will start expecting help from them.
U and I know that school resumption can work with the right safety measures put in place.

Oga, even countries with much better infrastructure in health, good teaching environments that can accommodate social distance amongst others are not in a rush, why us? How many of our schools can accommodate social distance to start with? Please, don't let's go into this topic as it isn't just about we opening schools just for the sake of people's salary and turn more masses into sorrow.

Remember the risk vs benefit ratio principle? If you don't, please go read about it first before you start ranting unguarded.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2020
lamentor78:
The person that post this is not mentally ok, instead of suggesting ways to alleviate the suffering of teachers in the private schools you are proposing a wicked policy .If school opens and both teachers and pupils got infected on a large scale will the government have capacity to handle such.
You are just a wicked soul

Leave the bitter people. They think pulling others down is their adder to success. They don't know the air space is wide enough for the birds to fly without bumping into one another.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by bettermike: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, even countries with much better infrastructure in health, good teaching environments that can accommodate social distance amongst others are not in a rush, why us? How many of our schools can accommodate social distance to start with? Please, don't let's go into this topic as it isn't just about we opening schools just for the sake of people's salary and turn more masses into sorrow.

Remember the risk vs benefit ratio principle? If you don't, please go read about it first before you start ranting unguarded.

Based on your unrelenting ideology, I would assume that even physical sports that require body contact should now be played from home. Everything should remain locked down.
Thankfully, sports is back because some people found a way around it. This is what private schools bring to the table.

If we refuse to move, nothing will move. We have to find a way. Not remain like this forever.

Obviously, Lagos government schools will probably not cope considering their overpopulated classrooms. Private schools, on the other hand, will excel.

Come to think of it, without private participation in primary and secondary education in Nigeria, am very certain that the educational sector would not be as effective as it is today.

The actual people keeping education alive are the people mostly not catered for. It's absurd.

Lagos state government should get its priorities remodeled.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SHAKABOOM: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

U are just saying the same thing over and over again.
How many of our schools can accommodate social distancing?
Kids are very easy to control.Its very easy to control children compared to adults.
Well With the way u write I can tell that u are a manipulator. If them win u for one matter u go bring up another one.They find excuse for ur wickedness.
If u get serious beef with one private school or one teacher. Go and settle and stop bin a bitter enemy of progress hiding under safety.

1 Like

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2020
bettermike:

Based on your unrelenting ideology, I would assume that even physical sports that require body contact should now be played from home. Everything should remain locked down.
Thankfully, sports is back because some people found a way around it. This is what private schools bring to the table.

If we refuse to move, nothing will move. We have to find a way. Not remain like this forever.

Obviously, Lagos government schools will probably not cope considering their overpopulated classrooms. Private schools, on the other hand, will excel.

Come to think of it, without private participation in primary and secondary education in Nigeria, am very certain that the educational sector would not be as effective as it is today.

The actual people keeping education alive are the people mostly not catered for. It's absurd.

Lagos state government should get its priorities remodeled.

How many private schools truly have standards/facilities compared to the humongous numbers of private schools we have to start with? Take a visit to most private schools in your neighborhood and you would be surprised how many got their license to operate.

When you are told private school teachers are not paid, did you hear the standard private school teachers complain? No, because their employers understand the worth of their teachers and these schools understand that to stay afloat and make the profits they make, they need maintain standards to encourage parents/guardians to pay the right tuition.

By the way, you talked about sports, how many sporting activities have commenced? Do you see spectators in the stadium? What does that suggest to you?
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by GboyegaD(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2020
SHAKABOOM:

U are just saying the same thing over and over again.
How many of our schools can accommodate social distancing?
Kids are very easy to control.Its very easy to control children compared to adults.
Well With the way u write I can tell that u are a manipulator. If them win u for one matter u go bring up another one.They find excuse for ur wickedness.
If u get serious beef with one private school or one teacher. Go and settle and stop bin a bitter enemy of progress hiding under safety.

Oga, I no get beef for anybody and wouldn't think pulling down people is what will take me higher. I attend public school all my days and I thank God for how far e help me for school mata. So, no school to beef.

It isn't about controlling the kids alone as the environment is a bigger issue than controlling them. I guess I have had enough of your bickering on this matter.
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by Sammy07: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2020
If the government workers are owned several months of salary and they go for Strike.

Do they ask the proprietors to stop paying private teachers money?

1 Like

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by Sammy07: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020

Zizigigibanza How far?
Thkis one too WI get banned very soon, Ebenezer5050 grin

Zizigigibanza

Zizigigibanza
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by Sammy07: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020

Zizigigibanza
Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by ilevic(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2020
techmo:
grin

Crab mentality,

The black man's if I suffer we must all suffer mentality

How much tax have private teachers paid in their entire life to the government as income tax? Government teachers pay tax, teach more people on an average and deserve their pay according to the employment contract they signed with the Government before taking the job

You signed a freaking Job contract with your respective employers and not with government or government teachers, and government teachers owe you nothing

Well, it's clear you don't know much about private school administration. Privates schools remit taxes to government per staff in their school.

secondly, the fact that private school teachers are not directly employed by the government does not make the less Nigerians. A responsible government should care for ALL citizens.

Only a useless government keeps schools locked while market, churches, mosques, airports and other public places are opened

1 Like

Re: # Buhari, Sanwo Olu Stop Paying Government Teachers by SHAKABOOM: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, I no get beef for anybody and wouldn't think pulling down people is what will take me higher. I attend public school all my days and I thank God for how far e help me for school mata. So, no school to beef.

It isn't about controlling the kids alone as the environment is a bigger issue than controlling them. I guess I have had enough of your bickering on this matter.
As long as students can be controlled to observe safety measures..environment is not an issue. Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Digital National Identity Card / Man Replies Wike On His Warning About Secession And Hoisting Of Flags / Kanu’s Arrest: ACF Demands Caution, Archbishop Alleges Woman Trapped IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.