Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal (1841 Views)

War Against Illegal Coal Mining In Enugu: Illegal Mining Sites Locked / FG moves to revive Enugu coal mines / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Since other states are Mining Gold and the Rest, Enugu should start Mining our coal before the coal becomes useless globally. I'm only talking about Enugu because I can only talk about my state for now, other states should wake up. My state is not poor, Enugu is not poor, with our coal we can start a power generation company for the state.

Any body in Enugu ready to mine coal should contact me, we will source contact to black markets in China, they buy coal from North Korea. Let my state government be foolish enough to come arrest me then the Federal Government too can do whatever they want.

What is good for Zamfara is good for Enugu. What is good for Zamfara is good for Niger Delta, What is Good for Zamfara is Good for South West, What is good for Zamfara is good for Everyone else, enough of the cheats resource control should be for everybody or nobody.

If you are in Enugu and wish to mine coal and sell or use it to generate electricity and more, let me know. We are not just going to go hunting for coal in Enugu, we will also look for other resources. SERIOUS People only.

Please interested people should DM me, only people from Enugu please, we will follow due process so nothing to worry about we just have to start somewhere.

Priority members are people who studied Geology and mining, computer Science Geophysics, Political Science, Electrical Engineering, or you are a business man or business minded any other field especially relating to hydrocarbon and energy, anybody is free to join as far as you are from Enugu State.

9 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by ozome15(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:
Since other states are Mining Gold and the Rest, Enugu should start Mining our coal before the coal becomes useless globally. I'm only talking about Enugu because I can only talk about my state for now, other states should wake up. My state is not poor, Enugu is not poor, with our coal we can start a power generation company for the state.

Any body in Enugu ready to mine coal should contact me, we will source contact to black markets in China, they buy coal from North Korea. Let my state government be foolish enough to come arrest me then the Federal Government too can do whatever they want.

What is good for Zamfara is good for Enugu. What is good for Zamfara is good for Niger Delta, What is Good for Zamfara is Good for South West, What is good for Zamfara is good for Everyone else, enough of the cheats resource control should be for everybody or nobody.

If you are in Enugu and wish to mine coal and sell or use it to generate electricity and more, let me know. We are not just going to go hunting for coal in Enugu, we will also look for other resources. SERIOUS People only.
Hello a very good day
How can I contact you

2 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Kamdil: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Do you have the resources to mine, then I can join you
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Redcrafton: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
I bet if the gold was found in Enugu, one Alhaji Mohammed Bala will be the CEO and there is nothing anyone can do about it...but the one in Zamafara must also be a northerner.

Take a look at the NPA, Customs and NNPC all in the south, headed by northerners, but FCT will hardly be headed by a southerner.

Those from the south who support one Nigeria amaze me on a daily basis.

What is the need of pretending there is unity, when division and plain wickedness is there for all to see?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Kamdil:
Do have the resources to mine, then I can join you
We start somewhere, our fathers only needed pick and axe to mine, I know most part of Enugu and I know where the coals are deposited

6 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Kamdil: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

We start somewhere, our fathers only needed pick and axe to mine, I know most part of Enugu and I know where the coals are deposited
how do we market it?
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Redcrafton:
I bet if the gold was found in Enugu, one Alhaji Mohammed Bala will be the CEO and there is nothing anyone can do about it...but the one in Zamafara must also be a northerner.

Take a look at the NPA, Customs and NNPC all in the south, headed by northerners, but FCT will hardly be headed by a southerner.

Those from the south who support one Nigeria amaze me on a daily basis.

What is the need of pretending there is unity, when division and plain wickedness is there for all to see?
We start somewhere bro it is now or never, we go out we search, if you are in Enugu I can also donate to start getting safety wears we start our search, if we could not find anything else we mine our coal

7 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Kamdil:
how do we market it?
First we can market it locally it still very much used in heat generation, we find our local customers, we try to make international contacts, I have contacts in the shipping and cargo lines once we establish that, we wait for orders and ship it

7 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by SocialJustice: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
No need to do anything illegal. Follow the legitimate process. Serious coal mining is going on in Kogi. There are even companies in Nigeria that fire their furnace with coal.
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Kamdil: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
shocked
AlexBells:

First we can market it locally it still very much used in heat generation, we find our local customers, we try to make international contacts, I have contacts in the shipping and cargo lines once we establish that, we wait for orders and ship it
though I live in Port Harcourt, and the idea sounds good to me.

I will make arrangement to see how I can join you

4 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
No need to do anything illegal. Follow the legitimate process. Serious coal mining is going on in Kogi. There are even companies in Nigeria that fire their furnace with coal.
Which legal process the ones that exempt some, please may I know the legal process required to mine coal and the one required to mine crude oil so my state and other states can benefit

7 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Redcrafton: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

We start somewhere bro it is now or never, we go out we search, if you are in Enugu I can also donate to start getting safety wears we start our search, if we could not find anything else we mine our coal

You don't know anything.

One morning as you mine with your gears, some DSS guys who are certainly northerners will arrest you and take you to a police station headed by a northern police officer. Who will help you? The defeated governors?

The problem is deeper than you see.

The only solution is to find a way to become independent.

9 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Kamdil:
:othough I live in Port Harcourt, and the idea sounds good to me.

I will make arrangement to see how I can join you
Let's get something on, this is business and also making a statement plus it is fun hunting
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by pacino26(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Coal in Enugu cannot be extracted by surface mining as is being practiced in Kogi. The coal seams are hundreds of feet down and you will need a good mining program before you can extract. Exactly why the British left after mining the upper coal seams.

There is good market for coal.

6 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Kamdil: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

Let's get something on, this is business and also making a statement plus it is fun hunting
you are right bro, but I have to prepare for the logistics, accommodation, feeding and the rest so I don't get stranded
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

You don't know anything.

One morning as you mine with your gears, some DSS guys who are certainly northerners will arrest you and take you to a police station headed by a northern police officer. Who will help you? The defeated governors?

The problem is deeper than you see.

The only solution is to find a way to become independent.
Do you know the history of Enugu and the coal, if you had been to new market Enugu you will see some coal miners statues, they were shot at, they were killed and that's the first start of a nationalist movement in Nigeria it was 1945, whatever comes out of what we will do is the will of God and for the Good of our people, it a nice price I would be proud to pay

3 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Redcrafton: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

Do you know the history of Enugu and the coal, if you had been to new market Enugu you will see some coal miners statues, they were shot at, they were killed and that's the first start of a nationalist movement in Nigeria it was 1945, whatever comes out of what we will do is the will of God and for the Good of our people, it a nice price I would be proud to pay

All the best my friend.

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

Which legal process the ones that exempt some, please may I know the legal process required to mine coal and the one required to mine crude oil so my state and other states can benefit
Na you know, I don talk my own. Dey there dey vex like deaf and dumb, finally you won't achieve anything.

Comparing gold that yields less than N10b annually to oil and gas that makes over N10 trillion annually. I've had this discussion with PhD holders from my region and they couldn't provide a viable path for 100% resource control.

Just go and do your mind. When you tire to shout, you go quiet.
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
ozome15:

Hello a very good day
How can I contact you
DM me, I will, get you on whatsapp or any other means
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Na you know, I don talk my own. Dey there dey vex like deaf and dumb, finally you won't achieve anything.

Comparing gold that yields less than N10b annually to oil and gas that makes over N10 trillion annually. I've had this discussion with PhD holders from my region and they couldn't provide a viable path for 100% resource control.

Just go and do your mind. When you tire to shout, you go quiet.
Thanks for your advise, coal is not as costly either so we can compare coal to gold even if we dont compare crude oil

2 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Guyman02: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
The coal blocks in Enugu has been allotted to different companies who refused to deploy to site till now. The whole coal in Enugu is already owned unlike the gold in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
pacino26:
Coal in Enugu cannot be extracted by surface mining as is being practiced in Kogi. The coal seams are hundreds of feet down and you will need a good mining program before you can extract. Exactly why the British left after mining the upper coal seams.

There is good market for coal.
Dont worry about how we mone it, do you know the whole of Enugu, i know we will find some shallow enough for a start, as we progress we get the other requirements

3 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Guyman02:
The coal blocks in Enugu has been allotted to different companies who refused to deploy to site till now. The whole coal in Enugu is already owned unlike the gold in Zamfara
It makes it easier let the company come and arrest us then, let's revisit the past, then the whole of Enugu had been sold even before the state was created lol

9 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Please I will also be glad if you are kind enough to give me list of such companies that demand coal, it business
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Kamdil:
you are right bro, but I have to prepare for the logistics, accommodation, feeding and the rest so I don't get stranded
Just DM me let's get on a whatsapp group so we can plan ahead from there both the logistic and the rest

1 Like

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Ngorbungor(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
A welcome development
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Kamdil: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
AlexBells:

Just DM me let's get on a whatsapp group so we can plan ahead from there both the logistic and the rest
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by RayJr: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Great Idea, I'm in let's get shit done
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Lipscomb(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Someone is on his way to prison.
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by Ngorbungor(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
Someone is on his way to prison.

Prison!!! why?

4 Likes

Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by helinues: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Involve your leaders/politicians or you might be digging a bad pit for yourself and your people
Re: Are you in Enugu, Let's Mine Some Coal by AlexBells(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
Involve your leaders/politicians or you might be digging a bad pit for yourself and your people
We can't just go digging on the land without the locals, we would sure involves the state as all lands belongs to the state and then the immediate local communities, what we want is state resource control or complete federal resources control not one state controls what or we need a list of resources states can control, if states control solid minerals then Enugu gets to control her coal too and other minerals yet to be discovered, so we need to know the metric why some states are controlling their minerals while fed gov control some

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 / Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.