Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) (104373 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Abomination
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2020
dalass:
As a female in this country... We can't breathe lipsrsealed

As a female in Nigeria you can not breathe, it's so unfortunate, but the only solution to this is to fight a collective fight with your other female counterparts, you can not fight the battle alone, I recommend self defense, and use of pepper spray.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by SirJerrie(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Wasted time, wasted effort, wasted money on( feeding, school fees, upkeep) since birth, wasted education, wasted life... Somebodys aspirations, dreams, goals, expectations has just been cut short by one heediot.....I see no reason why the suspect, if caught, should not be Castrated or served jungle justice

R.i.P to the dead.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2020
The machete cut indicates it's a revenge mission. Perhaps boys she turned down or jilted. Literally took their pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Rape is not a new thing, someone even raped another in Biblical times.
In Nigeria as well, the EVIL ACT is not new, ditto toallothe rparts of the world.

But there is something l just dont understand, something is going on and in anger, l think we might all miss what EXACTLY is going on, once we prescribe the harshest punishment for rape.

Now, look at the person(s) who carried out the Rape and Murder of this girl, l am certain that no one in there right senses will say it is wrong to castrate that kind of person(s), infact, l will say after Castration, you must rub Hot Pepper on the wound and put some in their eyes and Mouth as well and let them suffer till they die!
Gosh, that is how much l am revolted by this crime and gradually, it is making me a horrible uman that is capable of inflicting inhuman treatment on others. I dont want to be that sort of person, not for any reason.

Now, like l said, we always have deviants and criminals among us who commit such evil crime, since the days of Adam.
But in the last ONE YEAR or so, it APPEARS we have a new breed of Rapist that are completely DIFFERENT from the "usual Rapist" we have always heard about.
The current ones are not just raping, (assuming violent sex is all a Rapist is after), they are also mutilating and mudering their Victims.
They are so blood thirsty you want to wonder whether there is something else beyond bleeping their victim, that is at play here?

And the way they operate, seems as if they just pounce on ANY RANDOM young Lady they see.
Rape in the past, used to be "opportunistic" (Armed Robbers raping their victims, Useless Boys in neighbourhood raping a girl that does not give them face, just to conquer her, slowpoke-Youth ganging up to Rape a girl they knew before the assault, etc) but the current wave of EXTREMELY VIOLENT RAPE does not fall into these categories above.

This is why l think that we need to be strategic and intelligent in addressing this matter, to get to the route of the matter.
- Who are these NEW GROUP of Rapist?
- Is it possible they are not Nigerians (foreigners)
- Is it possible they are not even the usual "l-know-you" Rapist living in the Neighbourhood?
- How do they pick their Victims, as it doesnot appear pre-meditated?
- Why do they Kill their Victims, is it just to cover their tracks?
- Is there any other reason for these RAPE, other than Violent Sex, is anything RITUALISTIC involved?
- Is the Police collecting DNA samples of the Rapists and each rape incident and building-up a DATABASE for future forensic analysis and tracing?
- Is there any common attribute/demography between all the Victims (age, complexion, tribe, time of attack, mode of attack, number of attackers, dress-mode, language, friendship circle, occupation, etc Some of these thing smight appear silly at first but trust me, even the most stupid idea can crack a case, if given to a seasoned investigator)

Something, a HUNCH at the back of my head tells me there is more to this current Wave of Rape, than the ordinary and we must get to the root of it. While the knee-jerk reaction is expected for such obnoxiously violent crime, a few people shoudl dedicate themselves to more sombre reflection and painstaking investigations of what is really going-on.

I pray we catch on eof these rapist and make a sample of the person.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Zendinho:
In as much as I CONDEMN RAPE AND RAPISTS in totality, we must learn not to associate every death or attack of the female folks to rape else INNOCENT souls will be wasted on suspicion.

Having CONDEMNED RAPE AND RAPISTS, a careful, security check, intelligence and scrutiny at the corpse could suggest an attack on the lady since her property like palms slippers, dress etc are still intact on herself.

Nevertheless, I think the current federal government/ administration have FAILED WOEFULLY in the security sector. Therefore, we should be extremely careful, watch over for trouble spots and avoid them at all cost.
The country is currently in a state of comatose, Topsy turvy and disarray.

RIP TO THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL
Bro you right, looks like theft and murder
Not rape and murder....
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Looks like one hit from behind
The pics shows clearly no sign sign of struggle or rape.....
It's clear murder
Or murder ands theft....
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2020
dontro:
Again!

I weep for my country because in advanced countries at least 90% of murderous rapists will be found by whatever intelligence agency/police in the country

But in Nigeria, it's much more difficult because we lack in that area.

You have to be intelligent on your own first.
You believe is a rap right after looking at that pictures.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is terrible and I am so ashamed to be a Nigerian right now......

It happens in your next country of citizenship. But try Mexico though

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2020
cococandy:
Of course the victim blamers don’t disappoint.

So, those online people are the reason why this girl was killed?

People like you cant just ressist the urge to label anyone who does not suffer your herd mentality or anyone who uses their own brain to actually THINK, a Rape apologist?
What exactly is wrong with you?
Cant you see issues for just what they are: A SERIOUS CRIME
And address the issues, suggest sensible solutions that are devoid of stewpid feminnism and gender-bais against men?
If a Victim has blame (a big 'IF'), being a Victim will not wish-away such blame and it is actually dense, to not acknowledge such 'blame' so that others can learn from it but thst does not mean it excuses the Crime or those who point it out are Rape apologist.
Turning a grevious issue like this into your usual Feminnism'Gender-fight is not helping to bring clarity to a serious issue like Rape.

Grow-Up, please.
I expect adults to reason as adults, be objective, logical and rational in their thought-process!

Na waah o!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Karmaisme(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2020
360clips:
Lols. Next time when a nigga spend hard earned cash on you, u give him what he wants. Shikena.

I believe you know much about the murder. I wish you get arrested.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2020
yoloba people sef
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2020
davillian:

Bro you right, looks like theft and murder
Not rape and murder....

I was also looking out for signs of struggle, the machette cuts mentioned, turn dress/shorts which is a clear sign of violent rape, the intact Slippers was out of place, and so many other little-little clues just dont make this look like Rape, though MURDER is clearly established on face value.

But anyone who pints out this intelligent observations is labelled a rapist or rapist apologist by those whose only Objective is to use RAPE allegations to score a point in their never ending hatred for men.
It is these set of angry Men-haters that we all need to watch out for because they are the ones who will want legislation to be passed which does not address rape itself but punishes all Men, the guilty and the innocent equally, while not even addressing women's involvement at all.

They see the Castration as a weapon to wield on all men such that it can be used for Vengeance, for example if two lovers break-up and the woman starts shouting Rape! Rape!!

These Evil women are the ones that dont allow the Original Rape Victim to get the attention, Sympathy, investigation, Support and Care that they deserve from EVERYONE.
To such Feminnists, Rape is a "Male Only" Offense and Women cant commit Rape and their defense is the usual "Did the Male Victim not enjoy the Sex"?
But if you use the same arguement on a Female Victim, they start to take offense and see how bad it sounds
. undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2020
This looks like cold blood murder.... Our security agency needs to work more on intelligence rather than their usual way.... I really hope it's not the case of 1million boys whereby all they need is the blood from head injury.... #SayNoToCrime

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Afonja rapists

Spitsangry

Sofistcatdmoron:
Afonja from South West Travel to another mans land in kwara for crime

ceejay80s:
yoloba people sef

You slowpokes should Stop stoking tribal tensions, if they face you now, it is the same people like you that would be running to the @Mods.

I hope the Mods are blindly "sleeping on duty" righ tnow. undecided and dont know to remove tribal bigotry inciting posts like this
SMH

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2020
One4me:

Stop stoking tribal tensions, if they face you now, it is the same people like you that would be running to the Mods.

I hope the Mods are blindly "sleeping on duty" righ tnow. undecided and dont knwo to remove tribal bigotry inciting posts like this.
SMH
olodo if u have sense u will know yoloba is not yoruba, except conscience is worrying u, guy go find pillow sleep, if u have one
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by double77: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
These beast deserve to die
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2020
The truth shall stand
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2020
mannyiyke:
Give me the biblical quotation that talks about rapture.

1Thel 4:13-17
1Cor 15:51-52
John 14:1-3
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2020
You don’t know this victim in this situation.
How do you know if they have blame or not?
What makes you okay with his post that tries to minimize this grievous situation but has you spitting venom at mine? Maybe because you recognize that you’re a rape apologist that no one even called you. If the shoe fits anyway.

Your stupid gender bias and hate for women cannot let you allow a dead woman Rest In Peace.
You have to find a way to make her responsible for what her killer did. Even though you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KNOW HER and was not there when any of what happened took place. You want us to learn from what? From a situation that you know nothing about?

You see a dead body and assume she must have brought it on herself. And want to teach us lesson based on it. Dense and denser.

And you have the nerve to talk about rationality and seeing things for what they are. Pray tell what other facts are you seeing that the other readers aren’t privy to? If not your misogynistic hate.

Nonsense.

One4me:

People like you cant just ressist the urge to label anyone who does not suffer your herd mentality or anyone who uses their own brain to actually THINK, a Rape apologist?
What exactly is wrong with you?
Cant you see issues for just what they are: A SERIOUS CRIME
And address the issues, suggest sensible solutions that are devoid of stewpid feminnism and gender-bais against men?
If a Victim has blame (a big 'IF'), being a Victim will not wish-away such blame and it is actually dense, to not acknowledge such 'blame' so that others can learn from it but thst does not mean it excuses the Crime or those who point it out are Rape apologist.
Turning a grevious issue like this into your usual Feminnism'Gender-fight is not helping to bring clarity to a serious issue like Rape.

Grow-Up, please.
I expect adults to reason as adults, be objective, logical and rational in their thought-process![/color]
Na waah o!
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Uckroot: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Banmeallday:
This is getting out of hand. To all black women portraying themselves sexually online and in the media please stop.

To all pastors preaching prosperity please take a stand on this

Trash.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Until the rapists are sternly punished, the spate of it will keep skyrocketing in our societies.

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by darthv: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2020
This is a clear case of planned murder, not rape...
let's not be stupid.
How will one be raped and cloth still clean was she raped with doggy style.
her footwear still intact.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sonofElElyon: 3:09am On Jul 09, 2020
has the tell tale signs of ritual sex/murder

stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2020
God destroy men who do this
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by babadigu(m): 3:27am On Jul 09, 2020
undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by mbhs139(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Zendinho:
In as much as I CONDEMN RAPE AND RAPISTS in totality, we must learn not to associate every death or attack of the female folks to rape else INNOCENT souls will be wasted on suspicion.

Having CONDEMNED RAPE AND RAPISTS, a careful, security check, intelligence and scrutiny at the corpse could suggest an attack on the lady since her property like palms slippers, dress etc are still intact on herself.

Nevertheless, I think the current federal government/ administration have FAILED WOEFULLY in the security sector. Therefore, we should be extremely careful, watch over for trouble spots and avoid them at all cost.
The country is currently in a state of comatose, Topsy turvy and disarray.

RIP TO THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL

I seldom have the strength to comment on issues on this platform but I can't let go of the outburst at the Government every time something goes wrong in Nigeria, that's like shifting the blame, and not calling a spade what it is, but a farm implement; that we have some wicked and devilish souls amongst us as a nation.

I do not think there is or there are anywhere, or country, in the world where every citizen have security personal attached to them, guiding them every where they go, day and night.

You see, there is little Government can do in the face of a people that have simple decided to be inhuman and wicked to their fellow humans in their daily thinking and act. No, don't tie it to poverty or the likes, some folks are just simply wicked, and that has nothing to do with security or government.

My point is that it is not everything we put at the door step of the Government. Let us look inward at the kind of society we have as presently constituted. I was utterly taking aback when some folks were blaming Government for the actions of Hushpuppy and Magu. They were blaming the President. Really?!
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Johnwar1: 3:59am On Jul 09, 2020
What a wicked world undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by tartarus(m): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Banmeallday:
This is getting out of hand. To all black women portraying themselves sexually online and in the media please stop.

To all pastors preaching prosperity please take a stand on this

Your first statement is rubbish. I'm Sorry smiley
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Harry00:
I will keep on saying this how much for olosho

Illegal and hard to find
Difficult to access
Social stigma
Etc etc
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2020
This is murder not rape.... Sex don't kill.... The culprit are serial killers or ritualist

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by gbagyiza: 5:23am On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is terrible and I am so ashamed to be a Nigerian right now......

You can say it again. Our daughter's r not safe again in this country. Is this how Nigeria will end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.