Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) (104452 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
I've discovered through rational thinking, that, the only logical reason why rapist usually kill their victims is simply because the of perps are mostly always known or identifiable by the victim! so the killing is to cover their evil deed !but karma is a patient dog,,he'll get his fat bone (justice) las las .the evil men do live after them!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is getting out of hand. Enough of this wickedness and evil. Castration, shoot at sight, life imprisonment, etc Iron hand is needed now
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bad News Allover Today.

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
am confused brother
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is terrible and I am so ashamed to be a Nigerian right now......
what do you now want Indians to say

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by kinzd(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oga to hell with that ur white christ and his (anti) if any may be ur allah/god was busy masturbating when her loving daughter was been hack to death
IfGodbeforus:
The antichrist is showing a bit of the Wickedness that will be going on here on earth after the Rapture of the Saints!

Anyone thinking or feeling this World is gonna get better, you need to wake up

It is about to go down...

In all you Do, Keep looking up..

We are getting out of here anytime
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Jman06(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Date-rape drugs are still sold freely in open drug markets, so why are we surprised about increasing rape cases
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria is becoming the new India in this aspect
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Cinacci124: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
The rape wave in this country is rapidly turning into a hurricane......I pray this country do not turn into Brazil.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by spinna: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
My guess is she went to take a sh!t and ran into a herdsman..or a villager. All this open defecation my yorubas are so fond of must stop..it has dangers

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Happyguy201: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
ashawooo is 5 hundred naira . if you bargain well u go see 200 naira on fork i still wonder why people rape
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Harry00:
I will keep on saying this how much for olosho
rape is not about sex. it is about ego, power and abuse. anyone who rapes can kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
It got.
Cult boys signature written all over it

Say no to cultism

And say a thunderous, resonating and rhapsodic yes to G-work(yahoo() Yahoo)
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by HappyCanadian: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria a dead country without president. So many evil things happening since that illiterate failure took over. Poor girl.. R.I.P Pretty Queen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bahamas95:
Oshare what's funny?

That's my default space booking emoji...I'm super sorry. I've modified it now. From now on... I go dey observe the topic first, so that I use the right emoji to book space
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
What's wrong with young women these days? Every time men, men, men!!!
I've always warned young women, them no dey hear, now this?
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
The antichrist is showing a bit of the Wickedness that will be going on here on earth after the Rapture of the Saints!

Give me the biblical quotation that talks about rapture.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

There's nothing like Satan showing any wickedness after here on earth after the "rapture of the saints!"

Once Jesus come, according to the Scripture, those who are His still living will meet Him in the clouds, the earth will be burned up and the world will end. Then all human beings who have lived on this earth will go to their respective places.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jman06:
Date-rape drugs are still sold freely in open drug markets, so why are we surprised about increasing rape cases

you bring out a good point. we have no prescription policy. I have seen pharmacists dispensing dangerous drugs without proper prescription paper.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am speechless
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Harry00:
I will keep on saying this how much for olosho
bros easy olosho get corona well well
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zendinho:

Having CONDEMNED RAPE AND RAPISTS, a careful, security check, intelligence and scrutiny at the corpse could suggest an attack on the lady since her property like palms slippers, dress etc are still intact on herself.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:
As a female in this country... We can't breathe lipsrsealed
remove ur nose mask u go breath

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
All these are plans of the evil Fulani people. When they pass the bill to castrate, the law still wouldn't hold a Fulani perpetrators. They're 101% behind this evil, sponsoring people everywhere. It nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
:oThis is sensationalism. You captioned it 'raped' and your detail tells 'suspected raped'. Which kind wahala be this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
The killer should be killed
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
frozen70:
Am speechless
Defend yourself, so that you won't be speechless next time
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Romanoff:
Back to back rape stories.

Some people excuse rape by manner of flimsy statements.

1. What was she wearing?

2. Why was she alone with him?

3. Why was she moving at night?

4. She just have led him on.

5. She must have been playing hard to get.

6. She also wanted it

7. She must have enjoyed it and then claimed it was rape.

Now, what do these rape apologists say when it is children who are getting raped, do the questions up there then apply?

Or in the case of this 20 year old woman that lost her life, what crime could she possibly have committed to warrant this despicable act?

DISAGREE WITH ALL EXCUSES FOR RAPE... BUT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE BE CIRCUMSPECT WITH REGARDS TO NIGHT MOVEMENT... BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING IN CRITICAL TIMES HARD TO DEAL WITH.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Machete kwa...it might be a cult related issues!! After all they just celebrated their anniversary yesterday....
Know thy boyfriends, it's very paramount to your life...

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
May her spirit visit the camp of the Evildoers and flog them with soaked acid koboko till Dey run mad and die
emekulous:
May her soul rest in peace, how come is she still putting on her slippers.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
This is bad! People just kill with impunity. There's total absence of fear of God nowadays. However, mere looking at the scene, I don't really believe that this is a rape incident. Government should improve on security. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rape and kill now becoming the order of the day!

And these wicked souls have mothers, sisters, niece, aunties, girlfriends, step sisters, grandmums, wives, etc, and some had it in mind to marry a lady in the future, but they still rape and kill innocent girls. Sigh!

If man were God ehn, what I would have done to these beasts in human flesh ehnn!

Well I'm not!

Our society is toxic! Damn it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.