Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) (5906 Views)

MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning / Give This Type Of Kiss A Name / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by lexyflexy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hi  there, I thought to share this with you all, feels good, hope you like it.... cool

[center]Definition of kiss
-------------------------
[/center]

[center]Prof. of Economics[/center]   
[center]Kiss is that thing for which the demand is aways higher than the supply[/center]. 

[center]Prof. of Accountancy[/center]     
[center]Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned[/center]. 

[center]Prof. of Algebra[/center]     
[center]Kiss is infinity because two divided by nothing.[/center]

[center]Prof. of Geometry[/center]      
[center]Kiss is the shortest distance between two lips. [/center]

[center]Prof. of Physics[/center]      
[center]Kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart.[/center] 

[center]Prof. of Chemistry[/center]     
[center]Kiss is the reaction of the interaction between two hearts. [/center] 

[center]Prof. of Zoology[/center]     
[center]Kiss is the interchange of salivary bacteria. [/center]

[center]Prof. of Physiology[/center]      
[center]Kiss is the juxtaposition of two orbicularis-oris muscles in the state of contraction. [/center]   

[center]Prof. of Dentistry[/center]     
[center]Kiss is infectious and antiseptic. [/center]

[center]Prof. of Philosophy[/center]      
[center]Kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old. [/center] 

[center]Prof. of English[/center]      
[center]Kiss is a noun that is used as a conjunction, it is more common than proper, it is spoken in the plural and it is applicable to all [/center]

[center]Prof. of Architecture[/center]      
[center]Kiss is a process which builds a solid bond between the two dynamic objects. [/center] 

[center]Prof. of Comp.Science [/center]
[center]What is a kiss? It seems to be an undefined variable [/center]
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by hotangel2(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof. of Zoology

Kiss is the interchange of salivary bacteria.
This goes to all the french kissers out there.
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by lexyflexy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2006
French kisserz.....?
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by cillalove(f): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol

i cant stop laughing

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by cillalove(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol

i cant stop laughing

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by lexyflexy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ cillalove ........and whats making you laught
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by SweetnSour(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2006
hehehhehehe nice concept... not bad at all . it goes 4 all kissers.
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by cillalove(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
u wanna know wht's making me laugh. well it's ur defination for kissing.
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by christyne(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kissNice definitions,i love it all. kiss
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by lexyflexy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2006
@ christyne .... tell me, which is your fav. defn. ?
Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by Rhodalyn(f): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2006

Kiss is that thing for which the demand is aways higher than the supply

Prof. of Algebra

Kiss is infinity because two divided by nothing.

Prof. of Geometry

Kiss is the shortest distance between two lips.

Prof. of Physics

Kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart.

Prof. of Chemistry

Kiss is the reaction of the interaction between two hearts.

i love all these definitions

Re: Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc ) by lexyflexy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ Rhodalyn , have you really recieved lectures from all the above listed kissing tips and diagrams, you must have some stuffs to tell, (tell me alone), I would send you my yahoo id so you make it known to me at your dispossal),

(1) (Reply)

Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.