Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself (1000 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / I Just Need A Family / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
I send greetings to whoever read this message. A close mouth they say is a close destiny.
I am jobless at the moment, please I don't want to remain idle

I know nobody owe me any money and I don't have right or being entitled to receive from anybody,
but I am pleading for help.

I learn forex at Pips Arcade at Allen Avenue by Oluwatobi House Ikeja

I just need help to start trading

I am not demanding an amount (But I require like 100k to start, the fund include money to fund
my account (Hotforex) and small modem (Spectranet) for subscription, forex requires strong connection

I will forever be grateful if I can receive help

Cc: Arrogantbro 21void Gentlerassky Crbc and other good Nairalander that are willing to help

God bless us all, sorry to disturb you with my message

My telegram number on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Good Morning
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
herdeyhoh:
Good Morning

Cc: Arrogantbro 21void Gentlerassky Crbc Ndlife
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by OlawaleBammie: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
herdeyhoh:

Cc: Arrogantbro 21void Gentlerassky Crbc Ndlife
hmm, I get u right bro, I learnt same skill early last year and I needed like 100k to start(if you want to make it big in FX) but I couldn't get the money.
Well, I ran/relocated away from Lagos just to gather this money and glory b to God cus I have more than the amount needed now, just that am too busy to go back to Lagos and learnt it proper grin
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2020
It is always good to learn it one on one, but you can still learn if you are determined to learn it through whatssap or telegram. If you can do copy and paste to earn monthly you can dm my telegram (My signature), let me give you a link that could change the whole story. You will not pay anybody, if you are convinced you can go ahead if you are not you pull out and exist the page as simple as that.

I don't know I wish I see job now sef, he for better. Everything just tire me, so teh bad and terrible things just dey come my mind.

I pray God send an helper fast even if it is 30k, I go build am small small, Rome is not built in a day

Cc: Arrogantbro 21void Gentlerassky Ndlife and other great nairalanders that are willing to help

Please I take God beg una

@OlawaleBammie
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Cc: Arrogantbro 21void Gentlerassky Ndlife and other great nairalanders that are willing to help

Please o
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Somebody please help me, I am on my knee

I don't want to continue to die in silence

My energy and emotion is failing me already
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
herdeyhoh:
Somebody please help me, I am on my knee

I don't want to continue to die in silence

My energy and emotion is failing me already

How come you're tagging only people who frequent the betting threads so obviously you're an ardent member.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's not like that Bro, I am only used to those people, if I know any other people like you I will tag them, most times I read from that thread because of the comedy there. If you check recently you will see I hardly stay online.

I am not denying the facts I am a member, at least any thread you stayed on the most you are a member there, it doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing.

You can learn anywhere. I read and practice forex silently. On telegram I joined about 3 forex page

If you check people tagged, one of them is not a member of that thread

Don't judge me by my past. Thank you

No offence Bro

campbell118:

How come you're tagging only people who frequent the betting threads so obviously you're an ardent member.
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
@sportFX

Bro, please reach out to me on my telegram

Thank you
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by sportFX: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
herdeyhoh:
@sportFX

Bro, please reach out to me on my telegram

Thank you
I don't understand, did you quote me in error? Reach out to you on telegram? Do we have a pending discussion?
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
herdeyhoh:
It's not like that Bro, I am only used to those people, if I know any other people like you I will tag them, most times I read from that thread because of the comedy there. If you check recently you will see I hardly stay online.

I am not denying the facts I am a member, at least any thread you stayed on the most you are a member there, it doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing.

You can learn anywhere. I read and practice forex silently. On telegram I joined about 3 forex page

If you check people tagged, one of them is not a member of that thread

Don't judge me by my past. Thank you

No offence Bro

Just an observation bro
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=sportFX post=92091740]

I am sorry Bro, we do not have any pending discussion I sent you mail with adebowale198 @ gmail. com

Thank you

God bless you
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
@sportFX

Please I have replied

Thank you
Re: I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself by herdeyhoh(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Good Morning great people

Abeg make una no forget me, I am on my knee

(1) (Reply)

Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips / Why Are Most Parents Like This? / What Would You Do To This Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.