Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird (663 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
i dont know why any one will think this song make sense

first of all God is ur father
Jesus his son

automatically making u siblings even the devil is ur brother.

be there singing rubbish
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by yanabasee1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anytime you approach a deeper life girl to toast her and she likes you but wants to over the temptations...She will give you those silly melodies to push you away. ..

Na so one of them sing that song when I was pulling her pants down.... Just few seconds away from mutual penetration.... She stoop up and left me hanging.....

She was beautiful and sweet!!
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by fairy88: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
fairy88:

Only morons like you will not understand.

Stop coming to my thread to post nonsense, leave me alone, who ever you I don't care, go and look for a guy to do that with,am not a guy.

Am only selling data, and that is the only means of survival now, no job and it no scam, evidence is there.

If you don't ve something meaningful to do , go and start counting rice in a bag.

Leave me alone please.
ode i dey crush ur fake data biz mumu.

scam kill u there
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by fairy88: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2020

Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
fairy88:

Your purpose in life is being a fool and nuisance every where u go, sorry I just get that now, and I thought he is being matured up there, but no.

B4 the end of this year, the real scammer will get u, and u will go down miserable.

That's from a nairaland guy, should i show u more? Idiot
Ode' jobless fool using data 100naira
Goat
ode ur scope too dull make u dey send una self msg for there. data kill u
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by fairy88: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2020
fairy88:

Lmao, this guy is so impossible.
Lol, am so sorry your foolishness has no cure. I rest my case
Bye....lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ode stop disturbing ur foolishness, stop being a scammer n proud.
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2020
fairy88:

Lmao, this guy is so impossible.
Lol, am so sorry your foolishness has no cure. I rest my case
Bye....lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
plz do rest, b trying to prove legit with ur low thinking data scam
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by andyguy2k1(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys i think is high time you shelve your matchet.. i don't no where the quarrel is leading us to. personally have been buying data from
fairy88. without complain and proud to tell she legit
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by andyguy2k1(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
@ fairy88, u don't need to exchange verbal with your customers on social media, Betonnaira is ur customer.
There far better ways to solving differences.
once more... fairy88 is not a scam
Re: Religion Song (am Married To Jesus Satan Live Me Alone) Is Weird by betonnaira: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2020
andyguy2k1:
@ fairy88, u don't need to exchange verbal with your customers on social media, Betonnaira is ur customer.
There far better ways to solving differences.
once more... fairy88 is not a scam
will never b a customer to sure

(1) (Reply)

God Don't Let Me Go To CASABLANCA. Man Pray Against Womanizing On Crusade Ground / God Has Called Us To Enjoy Divine Prosperity Through Tithing. / God Bless You ''seun Osewa''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.