Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188526 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Franzinni: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

We are looking for d same thing. Since u say "the story had holes", then answering my questions will help u fill d holes.

"Can u pls tell me d crime that justified wasting d guy like a chicken? Are u telling me it's d same crime committed by other victims of SARS atrocities?"
are you expecting me to say there are crimes that justify killing people without trial ? Because I don't get your question. Let me be clear to you and any MF on NL that is emotionally worked up about information that had been public knowledge since 2013 and has suddenly developed disbelief because end SARS is gaining traction .... Ordinarily there are crimes that warrant instant wasting, and this I mean in a country with NO law! But we have laws in Nigeria and to answer your question there is no reason to kill anyone for anycrime without due process.

There done I guess that is clear now.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Franzinni: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
egoldman:

Is there a crime that justifies killing unarmed suspect who is in your custody instead of charging him to court? Hell, this country is full of mad people.
NO move on !
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franzinni:
are you expecting me to say there are crimes that justify killing people without trial ? Because I don't get your question. Let me be clear to you and any MF on NL that is emotionally worked up about information that had been public knowledge since 2013 and has suddenly developed disbelief because end SARS is gaining traction .... Ordinarily there are crimes that warrant instant wasting, and this I mean in a country with NO law! But we have laws in Nigeria and to answer your question there is no reason to kill anyone for anycrime without due process.

There done I guess that is clear now.

How then was d information provided in d story incomplete?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Franzinni: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

How then was d information provided in d story incomplete?
hmmm ... Well to answer your question ...I was not there but from experience I know not to get worked up over things I read over the net ... Its all about perspective.

Don't get me wrong I am in NO way justifying whatever was done to that boy but then again ... I usually like to see the Forrest and not just make up my mind from seeing a single tree.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by OyinO: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

Keep your gutter shut Up you mofo! What do you want to do with the dead son's offence? What can you do, or have you done concerning the confirmed cases of extrajudicial murder and executions so far unveiled? So why are you asking this stewpeed questions? Are you coming from abroad? Are you in Nigeria and want to claim not to know about what SARS have been doing in this con3?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by brainbox80: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

That's very irrelevant. The police has no constitutional right to kill someone without trial.
#endsars #endpolicebrutality
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by thelish(f): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jimasun:

Police has killed many people that didn't commit any infraction.
Except you are a newcomer in this country, Nigerian police is a barbaric group of people

He's a learner
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by thelish(f): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na to kill he pikin, carry d head go put for front of he gate.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Oludara202: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Youngblackbro:
All this extra judicial killing by Nigerian police atimes I think there’s a conspiracy to it they prolly supply some politicians human part for ritual abi what do I know ??

Sounds more like this comment is out of place but it certainly makes lots of sense when you give a thought. So deep!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Dantsito: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Apeshy102:

everything no be tribalism
especially when it doesn't goes the way you wish it to be.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:51am On Oct 18, 2020
The current OC SARS in Awkuzu who his names are Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue who Hail's from Ihiala in Anambra state killed three innocent young people in cold blood.. This happened November 2019...he killed Lotanna and two other innocent boys...justice for Lotanna... His body is still no where to be found... Mean while... Watch the video and feed ur ears..
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerians pls watch this and see pains people are passing through ....Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue must be prosecuted... Abomination

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:57am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2020
This is just one of the result in the system.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by clickwtB(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2020
Read this story and tears trickled from my eyes!such brutality...
We are very emotional me and my parents we wouldnt survive this kind of ordeal!!!!
END police brutality/Reform police.
Nevertheless theres still some good police men,the bad ones should retrained and re orientated or if extreme bad expelled and marked.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by popsyleo1: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
The OC SARS of Awkuzu was on last year paid to go and kill my dad at about 2am . My dad who is over 87years and a retired Head Master. I know what my dad passed through. My Dad committed no crime only that he was protecting his father's property,then the opposition party settled them to go and kill my father. As they didn't succeed because before they came my dad got information .The OC SARS of Awkuzu last year must also be made to face the law.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Busto: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
He is lucky that he didn't try this with me because I will kill everyone in his family then.Just imagine saying he has wasted their son
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Testimony1988(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chii59:

See your mouth. Do we have an active human rights commission in this country?
Like your own, Yea.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

it's in our nature to protest na, this is not the first neither will it be the last, but corruption, it's like a follow come disease in Nigeria, from the market women, to civil servants, to students in school, to the top officials, every single day I see not less than five acts of disregard for the law and corruption displayed by Nigerians, anyone out there protesting, who has not recognised that the corruption and rot if this nation is partly his fault is wasting his time.

When was d last time u witnessed a national protest in Nigeria? When u talk of corruption in Nigeria, it's not follow come. It still boils down to d issue of justice. Corruption is in every society. D more d injustice in society, d greater d tendency for people to seek ends as they deem fit which in itself breeds corruption. But even if nigerians are corrupt, it doesn't disqualify them d right to exercise d right to protest. U don't expect that they should be saints first before they protest.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by DEROXMAN: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
nairanaira12:
Deroxman, you have always proved yourself to be an irresponsible, despicable, immoral dreg of human being.

To think all you can see at a time like this is tribalism!?!

You deserve to be stoned to death on the street
likewise you and your useless mother
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by nairanaira12: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
DEROXMAN:
likewise you and your useless mother

Are you referring to your prostitute mother?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by KingRabota: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
SARS has been abolished but up till date , no action has been taken against this murderous blood sucking bastard.

Where is this animal hiding
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Arry110(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
cry
KingRabota:
SARS has been abolished but up till date , no action has been taken against this murderous blood sucking bastard.

Where is this animal hiding

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.