Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (189953 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
gnykelly:
the SARS guy was right. nothing absolutely nothing will happen. guys should learn to lay low mad people are running the civil service.

And they are full of envy.

Imagine this type is your neighbor or your tenant.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by AntiBalaka: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
This thread was created on July 8th.

Can Obiano deny that as July this year he knew nothing about Nwarfor's gory past ?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

MAY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY BE KILLED BY NIGERIAN POLICE BASED ON ALLEGATION WITHOUT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IN THE LAW COURT IN 21ST CENTURY..........

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by BelovedofLord: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
THE ACTION OF THE SAID SARS OPERATIVE, IS RATHER VERY SICKNENING AND TOTALLY, UNACCEPTABLE IN ALL RAMIFICATION, IN ALL CIVILISED SOCIETIES!

My Organization is very much eternally interested, in having this matter investigated to the most revealing logical conclusion!

And ultimately, get justice at the ICC, Hague, that's if the appropriate authority, is unwilling and uncooperative!

Forward, all vital info here (see my signature.)
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jimasun:

What could he had done that would warrant extrajudicial killing?
I hope you know what you are saying.
If he committed a crime, why not charge him to a competent court of jurisdiction and make sure he is punished?
Nothing justifies this.
This is so sad.
God bless you so much for this

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by shoprite: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
egoldman:

Your question is stupid, it should have been why was he killed? Was he a threat to the cops? Was he armed while in SARS custody?

That guy stupid die . . .you guys should just allow him roam . . .he is already mad grin
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wait o, and the Awkuzu ppl still let him live despite all that Was he a god or deity?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Lekan1o1: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
maikeke:
The police officer is Fulani herdman but the media call him with Igbo name

Really ?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by naturefellow(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Razzness:
Unfortunately the sars-oc is right. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
well, this is what #endsars is all about. Justice for the downtrodden.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by GoldHorse(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
I can't wait for the day this murderous animal would be apprehended. He can only run...........

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi state murdered our children in mass extrajudicial killings and dumped them in the river! Two of my wife's relatives were killed by these people and one was never found. They probably sold his organs. This OC SARS must die a shameful death.... He murdered a lot of innocent young people in cold blood... He deal on human parts... Beast...he must not go scot free

1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gariepinus: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
We need to catch this murderer alive...he caused deep pains to many poor families who he murdered their innocent son's and daughters in cold blood..

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
rotadeco27:
With this story I'm saying it again I'm leaving this country with my family. Nothing can stop me ! We are living in the zoo! Even animals have some respects for life!
I have an opposite will.
I have lived outside Nigeria and have come to realize that no place like home. I will remain here and nothing will push me away from home. As long as you have money, you're good.
We die here.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by DAVE5(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
bigdammyj:
Such boldness

He has the government backing so what do we expect
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Clasmanj(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Brother doing Brother.
On Sundays the murderer goes to church, to do what?
Wherever you are let your mischiefs fall on you quickly.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Dayvidblue: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging

Pls tell me something I don't know, what can really justify extrajudicial killings. If there is none, I pray you have a piece of the good you are propagating.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Asianjollof007: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

It's obvious you are mad.
What could have been the guy's offense?
Even if he was arrested for a serious offense, why wasn't he charged to court?

Your papa na sars abi?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by oyeb15: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
The payback time for d police force has begun. It will be gradual.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Dominiqueismad: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.
you are so unscrupulous. Very stupid animal.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nadiwilliams21(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nothing works in this country, absolutely nothing!
The man was right after all. Nothing will happen. Unfortunately, our leaders are simply the "cloage" in the will of justice.
Forgive my spelling of cloage
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by payloader(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Then, what happened to due process? Even if he killed someone, SARS does not have any legal right to be judge, jury and executioner. They should have prosecuted him in a competent court of law. This impunity must end.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
cococandy:
no joke

i look forward to the century you start having a "mind of your own" even twins don't agree these much.. get your inferiority complex fixed grin
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Exactly. He fled like a coward& now he is walking free wherever he is. If d govt were serious, d guy ought to be in detention & under investigation.
My brother man tire for this country, this thing might not workout because of the nature of Nigerians, any revolution that moves out of resentment always fails.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by trumpcoat(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
He deserve to die too very simple judgement
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

My brother man tire for this country, this thing might not workout because of the nature of Nigerians, any revolution that moves out of resentment always fails.

I don't think it has a lot to do with our nature. If it was by nature, no one will be protesting right now as we have already believed it's not in our nature to protest in Nigeria. Again, we really can't blame nigerians for being resentful. In fact, there will be no protest without resentment. D thing is that where ever there's no justice, it will always cause resentment. This is a universal fact. It's how that resentment is channelled is now d issue
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't think it has a lot to do with our nature. If it was by nature, no one will be protesting right now as we have already believed it's not in our nature to protest in Nigeria. Again, we really can't blame nigerians for being resentful. In fact, there will be no protest without resentment. D thing is that where ever there's no justice, it will always cause resentment. This is a universal fact. It's how that resentment is channelled is now d issue
it's in our nature to protest na, this is not the first neither will it be the last, but corruption, it's like a follow come disease in Nigeria, from the market women, to civil servants, to students in school, to the top officials, every single day I see not less than five acts of disregard for the law and corruption displayed by Nigerians, anyone out there protesting, who has not recognised that the corruption and rot if this nation is partly his fault is wasting his time.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's not enough just end SARS rogue officers must answer for their crimes.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Bishop4real: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Apeshy102:

everything no be tribalism

But the fraudster who claims to be their "suplim reader" abuses everyone on radio & tells them that their problem is the Fulani & one "Jubril" from God knows where grin grin grin
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Profdemmy144: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
wink
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by jessedaflow: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

May thunnnnnnnnddderrrrrrrr fire ur generation as i spell the thing with non-stop.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by simonfynboi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?

Dis guy brain far from u o, waka jump insyd 3rd mainland bridge find am ahbeg.... undecided
U sound so annoying walai undecided anyways ur fada fit b SARS sha...

Read over d article lyk 10thousand tyms to comprehend pls.... undecided undecided

Nonsensical.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.