Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188361 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Uzomaglovani: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ehya I feel the pains of the parents we go show them #end sars wicked people ur end has come Nigeria youth we move
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Jakama90(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Placing myself in their shoe. I can't stop shedding tears.
SARS should not only be ended: they should all be prosecuted. Starting from that devil incarnate in Awkuzu.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

What he might have done doesn't actually matter, police have no right murder any suspect. That would be extrajudicial killing. Have read other stories about this Nwafor man? Try this link https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_cjayerus/status/1316674376138358784?s=19
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

You too will become a parent one day, then you will see how easy or difficult to move on. Insensitive prick!

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

So you want them to go after his family, Nigerians are still savages. Honestly.

You can’t protect your children and slaughter other people’s children like chicken
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Amanda4life: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
NA WAO

DIS ONE NA VAMPIRE
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Auxtin85:

You can’t protect your children and slaughter other people’s children like chicken
That is rubbish, each man is responsible for his choices and actions get that into your skull.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Oizee(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on
u think it's easy to move on when u lost ur own child? I don't know what to say to you.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Amanda4life: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
WHAT DID THE BOY DO

SO THAT OTHERS CAN LEARN.

ITS SIMPLE .
WAS THE BOY A ROBBER?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by ruggedtimi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
yes it happens...Sars are known for that
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Dericsmith: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
May God Never Make Us A Disgrace To Our Children. AMEN
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by 8stargeneral: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
What a country
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

That is rubbish, each man is responsible for his choices and actions get that into your skull.

You idiot, how dare you advice me? You son of a killer sars element. Mind how you mention me. I repeat they should go after his children if they know them
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Auxtin85:

You idiot, how dare you advice me? You son of a killer sars element. Mind how you mention me. I repeat they should go after his children if they know them
You are obviously an uncivilised barbarian, you should be in a zoo or a wild life reserve on display.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

I am obviously an uncivilised barbarian, i should be in a zoo or a wild life reserve on display.

Just as we are about to send you and your evil father to the zoo where you belong
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Auxtin85:

Just as you are about to send me and my useless evil father to the zoo where I belong, I am a wild animal who deserves to be in the wild life reserve and I really need it please
gringringrin
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on
Are you okay
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

gringringrin

Your end is near animal.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Auxtin85:

My end is near, I am a wild animal.
gringringringrin
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by grandlexuz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Amanda4life:
WHAT DID THE BOY DO

SO THAT OTHERS CAN LEARN.

ITS SIMPLE .
WAS THE BOY A ROBBER?

He did what Floyd did that earned him a knee at the neck and consequently death. Ignoramus
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Annie001: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on
It won't be well with you in this life and it aftermath
God will punish you
They will kill all your family and we would move on by God's grace
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Annie001: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.
So even if he is a robber, he deserves to be killed like that, or what are you trying to say

People wey no get sense plenty for here sha
Tuehh!!

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by TheodoreSalt(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
you can imagine. Smh
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by homirefacuny(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

You are a bastard. May such fate befall you!!!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by wman(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by sunkieisland(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

You apparently didn't read that the arrest was made at a naming ceremony. Many were arrested and the person in question never returned.

This is sad but even for any crime, his family have the right to his remains, he has a right to fair hearing in a court of law but he was "wasted"

#EndSARS

#EndInjustice
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
This CPS Jame Nwafor deserves death by firing squad. Or rather, I think he deserves a more painful death. His body should be chopped into pieces one by one while he is still alive. Then his dead body should be given to the fishes to eat. His death should be aired live for all Nigerians to watch.

This man is evil! Blood of God
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omoadeleye(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
instead of reporting him and seeing no justice, why can't they revenge?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Franzinni: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u pls tell me d crime that justified wasting d guy like a chicken? Are u telling me it's d same crime committed by other victims of SARS atrocities?
calm down no be me travel the guy ...just wanted to know what he must have done to get got like that ...the story had holes and wanted to know.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franzinni:
calm down no be me travel the guy ...just wanted to know what he must have done to get got like that ...the story had holes and wanted to know.

We are looking for d same thing. Since u say "the story had holes", then answering my questions will help u fill d holes.

"Can u pls tell me d crime that justified wasting d guy like a chicken? Are u telling me it's d same crime committed by other victims of SARS atrocities?"
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by osusuallstars: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Much atrocities were committed by this James Nwafor
Anambra should rise up and see that this man and his generation is brought to book

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.