Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188528 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by StubbornGENIUS: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2020
He can't make that statement in another country.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 09, 2020
...... and we have nothing to show that BLACKS LIVES MATTER...
We all shall die one day.

What matters to me more is how I will die and the legacies I will leave behind.
I want the death of a KING...
but for these Evil MEN, they will be diseased in such a way that they will rot alive while watching their kids become eternally useless.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2020
gnykelly:
the SARS guy was right. nothing absolutely nothing will happen. guys should learn to lay low mad people are running the civil service.
Honestly MAD PEOPLE everywhere.
ONE BLACK was killed in the United States and the entire country and London became epicenter of riots..... meanwhile, in NIGERIA we plant corpses rather than crops.
We just wake up to count losses.
We counted SOLDIERS and Zamfara massacre Yesterday...
NIGERIANS should develop an ANDROID APP to count lives that are lost each day, just like we do for the Coronavirus pandemic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Jimasun: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
Police have no right to kill.
Only a court can do that.
There is a high probability he is innocent or didn't do anything.
This is Nigeria

34 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Justice in 2020? He is now retired for crying out loud, he has children, wife and grandkids an eye for an eye Oga

11 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Unrated900(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by femo86(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Later dem go say black live matters

Because you get gun, u kill d young man

God go judge you
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Gabkosh: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2020
The man fumbled. He said that, he has the gut to say that to your face. What then as you waiting for.
Mr, look for his family, know the number of children he has. Start killing them one after the other. Let him and his wife feel the pain you and your wife went through. It is called tit for tat.

He killed your son, I mean single child, make it triple in his own family in one day.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Gabkosh: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Auxtin85:
Justice in 2020? He is now retired for crying out loud, he has children, wife and grandkids an eye for an eye Oga
Gbam. That is my thought. He should take revenge on his children
He should kill three in one day and put paper saying karma finally caught up with you. I have wasted your children, deal with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Auxtin85(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Gabkosh:
Gbam. That is my thought. He should take revenge on his children
He should kill three in one day and put paper saying karma finally caught up with you. I have wasted your children, deal with it.

I dey tell you my brother, crying for justice in Nigeria? No na who does that.. do me I do you. He should also feel the pain of losing a child

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by davillian(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
He may get justice for his son
But I doubt if he can get the corps.....
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Apeshy102: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

It is stated in the story that he went to a naming ceremony and the event got raided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by davillian(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
Bros why you talking like this.
Listen to the audio
He was picked up at a naming by SARS
Someone else called his parents
The father saw him by chance in their custody
And demanded to know what happened he was chased out....
He made effort to find out what was happenning but could not..
The OC SARS called the Cp and told him the mans son was killed in a Gun battle....

I have been picked up by this people before and it's usually done like kidnappers...
I wasn't frightened, cus I was clean in and out
I answered every questions without shaking or skipping
I was with my I'd card my atm and bank alert phone was at home...
So nothing enticed them on my phone....

23 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Merciful77: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2020
The whole of my body electrocuted reading this most especially the sars comment so shocking with full boldness. Lord please have mercy on your children.

10 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Apeshy102: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Apeshy102: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2020
The man should go and register at a pysc hospital as a depressed person rent or buy gun,kill the SARS child so when they reach court his term will be short

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
At times the best way to go about this is get a pi, then get his address and do same to the mf.

10 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Youngblackbro: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
All this extra judicial killing by Nigerian police atimes I think there’s a conspiracy to it they prolly supply some politicians human part for ritual abi what do I know ??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Wendy006: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Plenty words no dey full basket. If you kill my son, hell will know no fury of what will befall you. It will be loud, very very loud. If CNN no carry am then na Bleep up! Bastard!
An eye for an eye, the law of retributive justice should prevail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Jay199(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is evil. They government should end SARS in Nigeria. That Nwafor of a man should be dealt with. Justice for the deceased

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Franzinni: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly MAD PEOPLE everywhere.
ONE BLACK was killed in the United States and the entire country and London became epicenter of riots..... meanwhile, in NIGERIA we plant corpses rather than crops.
We just wake up to count losses.
We counted SOLDIERS and Zamfara massacre Yesterday...
NIGERIANS should develop an ANDROID APP to count lives that are lost each day, just like we do for the Coronavirus pandemic

bros that App will be made .... Mark my word ... We need to know how useless our nation is when it comes to the value of life ... Black lives only matter when white man is the killer ... On another note .. This case is full of incomplete information .. What did that girls brother do to be wasted like chicken and still the OSU police can brag with one mouth ... We need to know so we won't all just jump on a pity wagon heading to no where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Samakus(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

Such a heartless comment. Because it didn't happen to your family. Until it does, you won't know how perennially hurtful it is to lose a dear one and seeing the killer of your loved one rub it on your face

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by kiddkash(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
SARS na yahoo boyz wey no fit pick.

now them come dey pick yahoo boyz

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
If something terrible happens to the idiot people will be pitying him, not knowing that he is reaping what he has sown. Whatever training they give these retards in their police college?!

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Aadeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:
Life may never remain the same for Mr Emmanuel Iloabuchi Iloanya after the Officer in Charge of Awkuzu Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Mr. James O. Nwafor and his men allegedly killed his son Mr Chijioke Iloanya without getting justice.

Mr Iloanya in a telephone chat with News9naija recounts how his son was arrested and gruesomely killed in cold blood by one Mr Jame O. Nwafor, now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

Upon learning about his arrest, on November 31, 2012, Mr Illoanya in company of his wife went to the Awkuzu Police Station were they met their son in handcuff, though they saw him there, they were driven out of the police station.

Unsettled with the proceedings, Mr Iloanya proceeded to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner of Police where he met the Commissioner and his deputy. Upon narrating his sons ordeal to them, they promised him that nothing would happen to his son, but this promised was never fulfilled.

Upon his subsequent visit to the commissioner, Mr Nwafor was summoned but never showed up.

It was on his visit to the Commissioner's office in January 2013 that the Deputy Commissioner of Police told him of his son's death.

Mr Iloanya proceeded to the Awkuzu SARS office where he met Mr James Nwafor. Upon request for his son's whereabouts, Mr Nwafor told him, "Go, I have wasted your son". This insensitive statement didn't go down well with Mrs Iloanya as she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital upon hearing what Mr Nwafor said.

Mr Iloanya didn't stop there, he went on to seek justice for his slain son, if not for anything but to at least retrieve his corpse from the SARS.

He met one, Rt Col. Emmanuel Udechukwu (now Late), a human right activist through who Mr Iloanya delivered the sum N1.5M to the Awkuzu SARS but nothing came forth.

Till now, Mr Iloanya has not set eyes on his son nor his corpse.

Mr Iloanya is calling on the Nigerian Police Force, NGOs and well meaning Nigerian to help him get justice for his son. He said, "I know that my son is dead, but i just want justice"

Mr Illoanya can be reached on 08035501598.

Listen to him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgAwIdf90M

Awkuzu is a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra state of Nigeria.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/08/i-killed-your-son-and-nothing-will-happen-awkuzu-sars-oc-to-man-after-killing-son-video/

The Sister to the slain young man also gave account of the incident on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19

,Sorry if all said are truth and the man is physically untouchable, go spiritual ,report to elders to flog him

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by DrChukki: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is Igbo killing Igbo... And believe me, nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by FrankwebdevO(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ah sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.