Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) (719 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by TimoAjewole(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2020
As a keyboardist and vocalist in my Church, I was drawn to every girls around. Every sister in Church wanted to bring me food. I accepted some and politely rejected some based on omo olópé that I was.�

No girl caught my attention in Church; I just saw them as a normal sister. They'd all want to back me up anytime I sing in Church. seeing this things happening incessantly, I planned on living the church to stop all further arguments and quarrelling amidst the choristers of Faith �

As I was planning to leave the church, I was opportuned one Saturday Evening to follow the Evangelical group to preach the gospel around Abúlé ègbà �. We were busy running around bus plying along the road sharing tracks and preaching the gospel.

Then I saw a girl within my age range come out from a store. The tracks on my hands fell to the floor, I lost control of myself. The feeling was inexplicable �. I immediately gathered myself.

I ran to this strange girl that wore a bump shot on a Saturday evening like she was at home. I beckoned to her with my hands that was already sodden with water now. she saw me waving at her to stop, then she halted �

I caught up with her buh now I was breathing heavily, I calmed my nerves and tried my possible best to speak softly. I greeted her which she returned politely, then I tried to invite her to our church after preaching to her. �

I didn't make the mistake of not collecting her number. I immediately ran back to the team we came to evangelize together. They looked at the full tracks in my hand which there was no sign that I have even shared just 3. They saw me beaming with joy.

I got home that night, the thought of messaging Sade the girl I met earlier came, I tried not to message her which I did not. I got to church the next morning preparing for the praise and worship.

When it was time for the praise and worship, lo and behold, I saw sadé in the first three rows in the congregation. I began to press the keyboard like a mad man. I was overwhelmed with joy. I've never played keyboard the way I played it that day.

I prayed to God so the Pastor could be very fast with his sermon. I saw Sadé looking at the time . I sensed that she'd be moving anytime soon. I went to meet her and told her we'd soon be true.

Lo and behold we were through from the service. I immediately ran to Sade so we could give her a nice treat as a first timer. � After the treat, I had to ask for permission so I could walk Sadé down the road since I was the one that invited her. �

As we walked down the road, I tried to be cool. I tried to compliment her efforts for coming but Sadé didn't seem to be willing to talk to me. I was astonished and worried, then I heard her tiny voice saying something. She said you're a good keyboardist. my joy knew no bounds.

See what Sadé told me that made me forgot all girls in Episode 2

Drop your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by Ken26(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Wetin b dat
Re: How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by aprilwise(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
I'm still waiting for what she told you
Re: How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by iTearHerToto: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Who's ready to wait for trash

Pukes angry
Re: How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by TimoAjewole(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2020
No one asked u to read it. Be wise !
Re: How I Met Sade And What She Told Me That Made Me Forgot All Girls(episode 1) by Anijay1212(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op were at thou nah.

(1) (Reply)

~ / The Easiest Way To Get Any Woman Of Your Choice / Is Toxic Masculinity A Real Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.