Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage (2142 Views)

How Open Marriage Destroyed My Marriage. / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yes, I am an advocate for open marriage, though mine comes with a little twist. Well read on and if you have same mind set as me, dm and let's see if we can work something out.
Generally, people see open marriage or open relationship as a relationship where the guy or woman is allowed to have other bfs or GFS. This is where my twist comes in. Yes we are in an open relationship but you Are not allowed to have a serious relationship or contact guys without my consent. That will be regarded as outright cheating.
So, what we will be basically doing is Bleep any guy or girl we want to Bleep on a platonic level, no strings attached level. Meaning we just do it for fun though it's still not nesssary.
I am into thick chubby girls. If you find yourself beautiful, thick and chubby and ready to settle in this type of open relationship, dm me.
I know some religious, moral , redpill trolls will come screaming their frustration here. I don't care about any of u tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
sad
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Itohanmiwa: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
That's what most marriages are about, just that most hide and cheat so as to avoid hurting the partner, but in reality most marriages these days are secret open marriages. Insatiable nature of man and woman.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
Yes, I am an advocator of open marriage, though mine comes with a little twist. Well read on and if you have same mind set as me, dm and let's see if we can work something out.
Generally, people see open marriage or open relationship as a relationship where the guy or woman is allowed to have other bfs or GFS. This is where my twist comes in. Yes we are in an open relationship but you Are not allowed to have a serious relationship or contact guys without my consent. That will be regarded as outright cheating.
So, what we will be basically doing is Bleep any guy we want to Bleep on a platonic level, no strings attached level. Meaning we just do it for fun though it's still not nesssary.
I am into thick chubby girls. If you find yourself beautiful, thick and chubby and ready to settle in this type of open relationship, dm me.
I know some religious, moral , redpill trolls will come screaming their frustration here. I don't care about any of u tongue
Open relationships can be okay... Marriage? Hell no...
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
Open relationships can be okay... Marriage? Hell no...
I see no difference between marriage and relationships. Those are just name tags. What ever I do when I am in a relationship is same thing I will do when married . I don't know why people always try to make it look too different
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Boogyman557: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wink

Good afternoon Fernandez. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Good afternoon Fernandez. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Thank you CandidLady.. wink
I hope you doing great right?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you Candi.dLady.. wink

Yeah iam trying.. Just crawling bout in the house !!

How can one have an open MARRIAGE?.. Your partner gives you a HALLPASS can that relationship still work ?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by garriAndsugar: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you CandidLady.. wink

Why can't you take all these irrelevant discussion to your dm..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
garriAndsugar:

[/s]
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Why do you have a problem? cheesy
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah iam trying.. Just crawling bout in the house !!

How can one have an open MARRIAGE?.. Your partner gives you a HALLPASS can that relationship still work ?
Haha CandidLady why not?
It's actually very fun to be sincere..the main
thing is to be honest about what you do..

If both people really believe in having an open relationship...it would but If one just “goes along” but isn’t committed.. that can be a setup for problems..
You get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha CandidLady why not?
It's actually very fun to be sincere..the main
thing is to be honest about what you do..

If both people really believe in having an open relationship...it would but If one just “goes along” but isn’t committed.. that can be a setup for problems..
You get?

Yeah iget

can one cheat in an open relationship?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah iget

can one cheat in an open relationship?
Candid lady nah.. cheesy
Of course not... cheesy
Open relationship means that you both specifically agreed that both party can have sexual intercourse with others....
So where is the cheating? smiley

The only cheating is when one person also dates other people without their partner’s knowledge or consent...
Do you get?
Why don't you give it a try tho..
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid lady nah.. cheesy
Of course not... cheesy
Open relationship means that you both specifically agreed that both party can have sexual intercourse with others....
So where is the cheating? smiley

The only cheating is when one person also dates other people without their partner’s knowledge or consent...
Do you get?
Why don't you give it a try tho..

Then what benefits do we have in an open relationship? Why stay single and just enjoy your life with whosoever you want?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Then what benefits do we have in an open relationship? Why stay single and just enjoy your life with whosoever you want?

Actually candid it's just the fun tho..
The only benefit if I must say is having someone to split the expenses with... wink

You get ?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Kobicove(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Do people do open marriages here in Nigeria?
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Actually candid it's just the fun tho..
The only benefit if I must say is having someone to split the expenses with... wink

You get ?
what expenses are you talking about. Both of you are just contradicting yourselves
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
what expenses are you talking about. Both of you are just contradicting yourselves
What expense do you know about? wink
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What expense do you know about? wink
I didn't say anything about expenses here and I don't see an open relationship or relationship as a way to cater for your expenses. You naija girls always wire everything to money. I will really like to know the expenses you are refering to

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
I didn't say anything about expenses here and I don't see an open relationship or relationship as a way to cater for your expenses. You naija girls always wire everything to money. I will really like to know the expenses you are refering to
She asked me a question and I gave her my personal opinion...I wasn't in any way referring to you ... grin

Are you now bothered cos I mentioned expenses? cheesy
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I gave her my personal opinion...I wasn't in any way referring to you ... grin
ok.
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
ok.
Why are you so bothered about that?
Common... undecided
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
I see no difference between marriage and relationships. Those are just name tags. What ever I do when I am in a relationship is same thing I will do when married . I don't know why people always try to make it look too different
marriage and relationship is different like black and white especially when kids are thrown in the midst, relationship has almost no responsibility but in marriage the responsibility can give grey hairs and high blood pressure
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
ww676:
Yes, I am an advocate for open marriage, though mine comes with a little twist. Well read on and if you have same mind set as me, dm and let's see if we can work something out.
So, what we will be basically doing is Bleep any guy or girl we want to Bleep on a platonic level, no strings attached level. Meaning we just do it for fun though it's still not nesssary.
Red flag!!! Potential emotional baggage! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by ww676: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
marriage and relationship is different like black and white especially when kids are thrown in the midst, relationship has almost no responsibility but in marriage the responsibility can give grey hairs and high blood pressure
not for me. As a single guy, I am already catering for some families so I really see no difference between marriage and relationships.
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by akposking(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fernandezisback and candidlady are same person
Re: Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage by Candidlady: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
akposking:
Fernandezisback and candid.lady are same person

Fernandez please come read a comment from a suckling kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.