Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81254 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
your vote can not give slowpoke obaseki second term.
where is the 200,000 jobs, no road and no schools, which is the primary responsibilities of government, but slowpoke obaseki failed woefully in the primary responsibilities.
that means he has failed, no coming back in Jesus name, we don't want failure again in Jesus name. amen .

Wetin you gain if you love corruption of Gandollar and 700m Ize Iyamu

Primary responsibility of govt is provision of jobs so that political urchins like you can get a life. Enrol in EDOJOBs today!!

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
vicshub:
Jesuslovesyou. You need a life like these guys that EDOJOBS has trained. Stop been a worthless sycophant to a thief that obaseki tarred the road to his farm.. Your life can be really useful you know.. Think about it
you see your life.
this is what oshomole use campaign 4yrs ago that he tarred the road to ize iyamu house.
and you want to claim it for slowpoke obaseki.
you ipob PDP can lie oo.
obaseki can not see what to campaign with, because if he lie, he will be stone on that campaign ground.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Primary responsibility of govt is provision of jobs so that political urchins like you can get a life. Enrol in EDOJOBs today!!
Please help me tell him.. Its free of charge courtesy the governor.. His life can be better

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Maybe asslicking obaseki is a job.you belong to yabaleft

I'm not asslicking Obaseki. I'm enrolling for EDOJOBs. I'm fighting for the continuation of that empowerment scheme to have a better future. You should too. Tinubu and Ize Iyamu who made 700m from PDP don't give a flying fark about you. Sign up for EDOJOBs today!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not asslicking Obaseki. I'm enrolling for EDOJOBs. I'm fighting for the continuation of that empowerment scheme to have a better future. You should too. Tinubu and Ize Iyamu who made 700m from PDP don't give a flying fark about you. Sign up for EDOJOBs today!!

I think you should sign up at yabaleft rather if ayade rice farm rejects you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

but your fellow ipob PDP op, nextgovernor said renovations of two buildings in 4yrs is the achievement of slowpoke obaseki.
edojobs that has not engaged 100 people out of 200,000 jobs slowpoke obaseki promise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life.
this is what oshomole use campaign 4yrs ago that he tarred the road to ize iyamu house.
and you want to claim it for slowpoke obaseki.
you ipob PDP can lie oo.
obaseki can not see what to campaign with, because if he lie, he will be stone on that campaign ground.
are you even in Benin? I thought you were just dumb, now I know you are even autistic too or you have selective amnesia.. Where is the road to Ize Iyamu farm.. If you know, then you should know that it was recently constructed.. You need EDOJOBS in your life bro.. Seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

so because of Edojob you applied for, Jesus, no wonder you're jobless aggressive lazy terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
vicshub:
Please help me tell him.. Its free of charge courtesy the governor.. His life can be better

Dansuqi and Jesusloveyou. Two political almajiris who feed off the crumbs of APC thieves, EDOJOBs is your opportunity to get a real life. You may not like Obaseki because of the way he slayed Oshiomole, but at least you can try getting a better life. Imagine being able to feed yourself without having to suck Buhari's old balls, or support a looter like Gandollars. This is an opportunity Obaseki is giving you to leave a life of political sycophancy behind. Join EDOJOBs today and get a real life. Don't follow Oshiomole and go and die ooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
but your fellow ipob PDP op, nextgovernor said renovations of two buildings in 4yrs is the achievement of slowpoke obaseki.
edojobs that has not engaged 100 people out of 200,000 jobs slowpoke obaseki promise
Even if it is only EDOJOBs Obaseki has done to save urchins like you from Kabaka, he has done well
If EDOJOBs has engaged 100 people, you and Dansuqi can become 101 and 102. Don't be ashamed. Enrol for EDOJOBs today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Even if it is only EDOJOBs Obaseki has done to save urchins like you from Kabaka, he has done well
If EDOJOBs has engaged 100 people, you and Dansuqi can become 101 and 102. Don't be ashamed. Enrol for EDOJOBs today.
Abi oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
so because of Edojob you applied for, Jesus, no wonder you're jobless aggressive lazy terrorist

You're the jobless youth who needs to sign up for EDOJOBs. You want free ticketing money from Kabaka instead of learning a skill and living a meaningful life. Are you not tired of supporting corrupt people like Gandollar and Ize Iyamu? Gandollar corruption is from APC. Ize Iyamu corruption is from PDP. Yet you're supporting both of them and want Ize Iyamu to take over Edo treasury so he can do his own Gandollar video? Which kind life you dey live so? Are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Ganduje is doing bonanza. Build one audio flyover get one babariga filled with dollars free. Obaseki has no babariga. Get that into your thick skull
hahaaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by kadesh1: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?

Am very sure are not a resident of Edo state..

Whe you see good things plz.. Dont let party politics blind you..

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This one you're screaming to the mods. When you said I should go to yabaleft, it no pain you o. Now I am giving you advice you dey vex. Bros leave mods alone. They are already doing their jobs. Go for EDOJOBs and get yourself a real job!!

When you come out of the ban,you will learn how to talk to people properly
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2020
NextGovernor:
Construction of pedestrian bridge at University main gate due to the busy nature of that Lagos Express road.
Lie kill you there.... the same bridge that Igbinedion's daughter Omosede ( former member representing Ovia North Constituency in the House of Representatives) brought as a federal project under PDP before she was voted out. Why? because it's her only project and she chose to do it just some months before elections in 2019.

Lie kee you there .. The same pedestrian bridge that she painted with atiku/obi posters but did not allow a single ApC poster. Even with Obaseki being governor.

Make lie kee you there for the said Esan project you mentioned.

lie kee you there... this bridge is in front my school and I can boldly tell you it was commissioned not by Obaseki.

who knows how many other lie lie project pictures you posted here.

mtcheeew... Believe this lying politician at your own detriment.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

millions are looking for work.
only 100 of you can vote for im.becile obaseki,
but millions of us must remove the I'm.becile.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that 12b naira slowpoke obaseki purchased PDP worthless ticket for himself and shaibu must go in vain, slowpoke obaseki must go jail for all the money he has stole to use in this election must be in vain and he will go to jail for it.
You are evidently not in Edo.. You are now avoiding an intelligent conversation.. I knew it.. Anyway tell your state government to come and copy the EDOJOBS kind of system of training the youth.. Its going to help your life and those like you in your state.. Have a good night. Dotard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.