Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Evil That Women Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evil That Women Do (389 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil That Women Do by gwininfo(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders
I am writing after witnessing the kidnap of a 5 day old baby in my area around afolabi/akesan Area,igando,alimosho local government.
The woman who finds it difficult to feed, gave birth and as a norm, had a lot of visitors or well wishers visiting her to congratulate her on her safe delivery.
she left a woman who she supposedly knows on the street with her baby while the went to ease herself(urinate),and when she returned she could not find the woman nor the baby. This happened on Wednesday morning.
My pain is how a woman who knows the pain it involves to give birth and carry a baby in the womb for nine months would steal the baby of a fellow woman. This life no balance at all.
FEAR WOMEN
Re: The Evil That Women Do by donbachi(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2020
The trauma is killing.
Re: The Evil That Women Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2020
gwininfo:
Good morning fellow nairalanders
I am writing after witnessing the kidnap of a 5 day old baby in my area around afolabi/akesan Area,igando,alimosho local government.
The woman who finds it difficult to feed, gave birth and as a norm, had a lot of visitors or well wishers visiting her to congratulate her on her safe delivery.
she left a woman who she supposedly knows on the street with her baby while the went to ease herself(urinate),and when she returned she could not find the woman nor the baby. This happened on Wednesday morning.
My pain is how a woman who knows the pain it involves to give birth and carry a baby in the womb for nine months would steal the baby of a fellow woman. This life no balance at all.
FEAR WOMEN

the same reason you should understand the trauma of a woman that CANT have kids.... there are many sick people out there, and nobody should leave their newborn infants with strangers. just because a woman comes around to say hello to you some time to time, does NOT mean she is your friend... so many sick people out there: some would steal the baby, others would harm the baby, and some would even violate the baby.

sadly, madness has no gender!
Re: The Evil That Women Do by gwininfo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=91537974]
God would save us all

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Hilarious Moment The Male Housemates Dressed Like Females (watch Video) / Weekend Sex Full Story / Should I Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.