Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole (37180 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nbote(m): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2020
So it took an ordinary ward chairman to destroy the party career of d loud mouthed Oshobaba grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by philipstanley(m): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2020
OK
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by jericco1(m): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by OVB123: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2020
One will think that it was because of the political infighting between obaseki and oshiomhole that led to his suspension. well shall, our people say one man's food is another man poison. oshio should take heart.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Sweeetheart(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You won't say the bolded If Na your papa dem owe pension for 8 months .

politicians is justifying his action and you're talking about pension. when last did your state governors paid pensioner?

Abia governor and IMO governor and others are owing your fathers their pensioners, did you called them out in public? Oshiomole left office four years ago yet pension was a reason for his suspension in his ward

you get working brain so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by OPPPS: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oshiomhole and Tinubu are the biggest loser in this power play
You are right. Even when you are so so unfortunate in life . Oshiomole and Tinubu are the ones holding success. Wailing children without brain

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by bedah(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Your time will come.......he never thought one day he will be a millionaire a COMMON ward chairman today he is a millionaire.......one thing is sure wen God say it is ur time ur BLESSINGS ll locate u no matter wia u standing........ Politics is a game ll must always get dat clear......he played his game and he favoured him.......better days ahead
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by StillWiz: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Who cares??
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Burgerlomo: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Chei, God no go shame us . cheesy

Amen cool

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by skimena: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Sir u didn't remember to mention the part where Ghana must go bag exchanged hands 4 u to execute the plan. Good job anyway
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by DavidAladesuyi(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2020
What a pity for Osho Baba. Anyway DM this number 07065161765 for plain and pattern and other fabrics for wholesale price
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by AreaFada2: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
No wonder he is facing ganduje.
Well, tacitly Oshiomhole helped to uproot his fellow Edo man, Oyegun.

Oshio clearly has no qualms conniving against Edo people. Oyegun managed the delicate balancing act for over 4 to 5 years. Because Tinubu could not use Oyegun to do just his bidding, he engineered his removal. See how long Oshio lasted now.

Wrong to say Edo people would have benefited from Osho party chairmanship. He was there for two years to do that. Even the FG position he gave his former deputy Odubu, he lasted only days or weeks in it.

You cannot antagonise so many people as party chairman. In any case, Oshio would only put his stooges in positions. No benefit to generality of Edo. We benefit far more from a good governor, whatever his party.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2020
aremuforlife:
The ward chairman just nailed himself and display where is loyalty stands, he suspends the national chairman of a party because of his personal issue, he never said pensioners but his pension. He has set the legacy, the ward chairman of the president can be bought by the opponent.

That shows how uncivilized and impoverished the Edo people and the Etsako people in general have become. That is why elected representatives voted by millions of people can be denied inauguration in a primitive and uncivilized environment and nothing will happen. A man will because of peanut sell their son, the only star of their generation to outsider to be buried in a pit. It is not Adam you are doing. This is a curse that may be difficult for generation to break.

An Etsako old man in a rural settlement in Lagos said he has four wives and 15 children at Etsako but I noticed they bought the cigarette he was smoking for him. He said he is a brother to the Ward Chairman. Yesterday, we ran into him, he said Adam Oshiomhole is presently sick from the news he got from home. That same man with 100, 000 naira can do anything. That is poverty, primitiveness and lack of integrity. A ward without vibrant youth wing, no energetic young men and resourceful elders. Can Dapo Abiodun an Ijebu man make an Egba Ward Chairman to suspend Ibikunle Amosu in the presence of highly energetic and vibrant Ward members? This shows Oshiomhole fought a lot of spiritual foundational forces to move from Factory worker to Labour Leader to Governor and to Ruling Party Chairman. His late wife is a woman indeed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
No wonder he is facing ganduje.

who be dis one?
wetin dis person dey yarn sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ruggedtimi(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2020
macolino:
Oshiomhole is now a history in Politics..
he will get a juicy post soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by iokpebholo: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Thank u sir,we d good ppl of Edo state are very grateful for helping us uproot that baba ijebu called oshiom ole and his bullon van crook.U are indeed d David who used one stone to kill two Goliath grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ruggedtimi(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Nbote:
So it took an ordinary ward chairman to destroy the party career of d loud mouthed Oshobaba grin grin
It means the ward chairman is not ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Roozzaay(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Old men with no shame full Nigeria politics...
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Hisxlency01: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
all this man is saying is all about self self self , he did not pay my pension , i received award ..........

when are we going to do away with self-centered politic and politician

but the real truth why he remove him is because he was paid and intimidated to do so , very soon we will know the outcome of all the saga and the true reward your action will give birth to , may i let you know that you have brought a lot of attention to the position of ward chairman especially if a political weight in the party is in that ward , and also note that your ward as lost the chance of having the APC chairman from your ward and any political big weight in your ward or emerging from your ward will come after you.

enjoy ur political game MR pension ward chairman

I totally disagree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by mrkings84(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Oshemole will bounce back come 2050 I swear shocked
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
It means the ward chairman is not ordinary.

The man is an ordinary primitive and uncivilized village man operating in a primitive and uncivilized environment. Where are the Ward Youths, Ward members and elders?

That shows how uncivilized and impoverished the Edo people and the Etsako people in general have become. That is why elected representatives voted by millions of people can be denied inauguration in a primitive and uncivilized environment and nothing will happen. A man will because of peanut sell their son, the only star of their generation to outsider to be buried in a pit. It is not Adam you are doing. This is a curse that may be difficult for generation to break.

An Etsako old man in a rural settlement in Lagos said he has four wives and 15 children at Etsako but I noticed they bought the cigarette he was smoking for him. He said he is a brother to the Ward Chairman. Yesterday, we ran into him, he said Adam Oshiomhole is presently sick from the news he got from home. That same man with 100, 000 naira can do anything. That is poverty, primitiveness and lack of integrity. A ward without vibrant youth wing, no energetic young men and resourceful elders. Can Dapo Abiodun an Ijebu man make an Egba Ward Chairman to suspend Ibikunle Amosu in the presence of highly energetic and vibrant Ward members? This shows Oshiomhole fought a lot of spiritual foundational forces to move from Factory worker to Labour Leader to Governor and to Ruling Party Chairman. His late wife is a woman indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by SavageMaster: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
Politics of bitterness. That's no reason 'cos u are not the only person affected.

Lol.
But why did Oshiomhole owe him and other pensioners for 8 full months? Is it fair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by chozzy: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Bye bye Osho
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by davibid: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
D
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Didi2d(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In short, everyone is just using his power

Oshiomhole used his power not to pay the pension and gratuity for 8years
Obaseki used his own power to pay the gratuity and pension within a month
Mr Ward Chairman used his own power to suspend Oshiomhole.

Power is indeed transient. Use it well when you have it, it will surely shift base one day

Eight months he said, but oshiomole paid his pention 7 years and 4 months. Well, everybody go get their reward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Adayi1(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2020
See what this man is saying,. Pull him down PhD of some etsako.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by InoFilms: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2020
The second episode of THE CHRONICLES (FILMMAKERS) "MY SCRIPT" is out
Support our work by watching, subscribing and sharing... Thank you
WRITTEN & CREATED BY Jonahino Moses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P10XgLhu10A
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by dbestuncle: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Oga d write up say 8,months not years

Amotolongbo:
In short, everyone is just using his power

Oshiomhole used his power not to pay the pension and gratuity for 8years
Obaseki used his own power to pay the gratuity and pension within a month
Mr Ward Chairman used his own power to suspend Oshiomhole.

Power is indeed transient. Use it well when you have it, it will surely shift base one day

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Didi2d(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2020
babaolofin:

The man is an ordinary primitive and uncivilized village man operating in a primitive and uncivilized environment. Where are the Ward Youths, Ward members and elders?

God bless you for what you wrote here, I still find it funny why the so called ward chairman will do such.
Oshiomole represented the whole etsako and Edo state in the federal level in term of decision making but his own people brought him down
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Oshio learnt the hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Repentant Boko Haram Fighter: I Can't Remember How Many People I Have Killed / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.