Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole (37179 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Judeerons32: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Haba na Edo is a member of Nddc.
babytoun:

so wetin eso man dey find for NDDC job na ?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Lamasta(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
Politics of bitterness. That's no reason 'cos u are not the only person affected.
If those ones too have the power they will do worse to Oshiomole
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by murade: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
This means that u suspended national chairman because of selfish interest, south-south has used their hand to throw away big opportunity for another region, the post is going to another region.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Dansuqi: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
murade:
This means that u suspended national chairman because of selfish interest, south-south has used their hand to throw away big opportunity for another region, the post is going to another region.

Later,they will blame the north for their self inflicted misfortunes
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
My brother we remember it was during Purging Apc could not control the national assembly even with majority. Most of the court cases at the apt state levels were from the Oyegun organized Congresses. My brother Oyegun was the national chairman for 4years like you said. How did he benefit Edo.?
For comrade let's not bend the truth he has his flaws but not to give him credit is most unfair. Nobody knew it was possible for Edo to have 2 ministers.
Even the nddc chairmanship odubu lost u will be shocked Obaseki sent his special adviser Emwanta to file a case against it in court that the position should be given to Delta. And led other pdp govs in south south to see Buhari to protest that appointment.
My brother politics is supposed to be about development and good of the people. If it comes through opponents fine there should be healthy competition not pull him down.
I do not even the second Edo minister and I doubt Ehanire has done anything notable for Edo as health minister. Just being "matter" that has weight and occupy space in any position is not enough. grin

Well, APC disharmony in Parliament was good for Nigerians. It meant the executive did not have stooges running NASS. For example Magu that is being disgraced now, NASS rejected him. 4 years ago already. That alone says a lot. I want more of that crisis. Not rubber stamp NASS we have now.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2020
babaolofin:

That shows how uncivilized and impoverished the Edo people and the Etsako people in general have become. That is why elected representatives voted by millions of people can be denied inauguration in a primitive and uncivilized environment and nothing will happen. A man will because of peanut sell their son, the only star of their generation to outsider to be buried in a pit. It is not Adam you are doing. This is a curse that may be difficult for generation to break.

An Etsako old man in a rural settlement in Lagos said he has four wives and 15 children at Etsako but I noticed they bought the cigarette he was smoking for him. He said he is a brother to the Ward Chairman. Yesterday, we ran into him, he said Adam Oshiomhole is presently sick from the news he got from home. That same man with 100, 000 naira can do anything. That is poverty, primitiveness and lack of integrity. A ward without vibrant youth wing, no energetic young men and resourceful elders. Can Dapo Abiodun an Ijebu man make an Egba Ward Chairman to suspend Ibikunle Amosu in the presence of highly energetic and vibrant Ward members? This shows Oshiomhole fought a lot of spiritual foundational forces to move from Factory worker to Labour Leader to Governor and to Ruling Party Chairman. His late wife is a woman indeed.

You are a disgrace to humanity. What you call peanut is what has made uncountable children drop out of school, lost business, died, etc.

Do you know the number of people who have died because the government did not pay pension? Do you know the destiny wasted on the same stool?

Your head is empty.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by jice(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
No wonder he is facing ganduje.

Oshiomole colluded with outsiders to remove Edo son to put himself. What goes around comes around. The unfortunate thing is that the circle continues within the circle
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by hush15: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
Politics of bitterness. That's no reason 'cos u are not the only person affected.

That's not bitterness o. As a governor, you didn't pay pensioners, but when he dies like Mr Constituted Authority, they will be demanding for sense of entitlement.

I thought they said Obaseki didn't do anything but this mans statement proves to the fact that he has done something. If paying pensioners their legitimate wage is the only thing, he has done enough for me..
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by YoungAncient1: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Ward Chairman suspends National chairman, life no balance at all.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by VULCAN(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Did Oshiomhole play politics of love?

Mtsheww

dalongjnr:
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ChukwuObe: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
No wonder he is facing ganduje.

Oshawo will continue to be relevant as long as Obaseki is still in power. But he will be hounded into exile with his family as soon as Obaseki is digraced from power. What he claimed to have gained and received will be a peanut when compared with what he will lose. Unfortunately, he will not be the only loser but his entire family when the chips are down. He will be ostracised from his own land for good. He should go and asked those that plotted against Biblical Daniel. They not only suffered but their family paid for it. Time will surely tell
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by DannyG8(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
the game is over
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Charly68: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2020
I love my bible ,it guides me in whatever I do . It is written :Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ehissi(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2020
May your case never be like that of Oshiomole, who climbed plane to become National Chairman in Abuja, but was removed by a common farmer in the Bush...... grin

Na from inside Bush, na E the guyman remove am. This is a typical instance of how somebody's village people has caught up with someone.... undecided

Chai......God forbid bad thing.. shocked
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by pasol4real(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
says who?

The game is not yet over.
So when will it be over
Perhaps when Tinubu is finally in his grave?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by iqiq: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In short, everyone is just using his power

Oshiomhole used his power not to pay the pension and gratuity for 8 months
Obaseki used his own power to pay the gratuity within a month
Mr Ward Chairman used his own power to suspend Oshiomhole.

Power is indeed transient. Use it well when you have it, it will surely shift base one day

Well said
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by prof2007: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
babytoun:

so wetin 'Edo' man dey find for NDDC job na ?

"NDDC EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
The position of Executive Chairman of the NDDC has been a subject of much debate. A compromise was reached where the position would be rotated within the nine oil producing states in alphabetical order: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers."
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Babacele: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In short, everyone is just using his power

Oshiomhole used his power not to pay the pension and gratuity for 8 months
Obaseki used his own power to pay the gratuity within a month
Mr Ward Chairman used his own power to suspend Oshiomhole.

Power is indeed transient. Use it well when you have it, it will surely shift base one day
and even if what this old fox is saying is true, what about the salary or gratuity he received when Oshiomole led for 7 years +? Is the old fox going to sign another political document that would make Oshiomole the president of the world in compensation for paying all those while? Has Oshiomole any personal beef to settle with Mr oshawo that would have made him use his office to influence such evil? Did Oshiomole as the governor at any time settle personal beef by victimizing any civil servant under the state payroll?
We understand that the old fox was bribed to cut his tongue to spite his nose. An old man who really loves his town would never betray his people for a plate of porridge; shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
babaolofin:

That shows how uncivilized and impoverished the Edo people and the Etsako people in general have become. That is why elected representatives voted by millions of people can be denied inauguration in a primitive and uncivilized environment and nothing will happen. A man will because of peanut sell their son, the only star of their generation to outsider to be buried in a pit. It is not Adam you are doing. This is a curse that may be difficult for generation to break.

An Etsako old man in a rural settlement in Lagos said he has four wives and 15 children at Etsako but I noticed they bought the cigarette he was smoking for him. He said he is a brother to the Ward Chairman. Yesterday, we ran into him, he said Adam Oshiomhole is presently sick from the news he got from home. That same man with 100, 000 naira can do anything. That is poverty, primitiveness and lack of integrity. A ward without vibrant youth wing, no energetic young men and resourceful elders. Can Dapo Abiodun an Ijebu man make an Egba Ward Chairman to suspend Ibikunle Amosu in the presence of highly energetic and vibrant Ward members? This shows Oshiomhole fought a lot of spiritual foundational forces to move from Factory worker to Labour Leader to Governor and to Ruling Party Chairman. His late wife is a woman indeed.
ur saying rubbish why not focus on ur state and leave Edo alone because the oshiomole you are justifying as abuse is power severally .....I guess u are blind you did not see how he disqualify obaseki from d APC race
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by timstone(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
You don't have to blame him both of them exercise authority

only one won at last
And the disgrace brought him from grace to grass
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Even tinubu cannot confidently say this with the way Buhari is uprooting his men from key positions
iberibe n'enye gi moral.efulefu
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You won't say the bolded If Na your papa dem owe pension for 8 months .

how many times have u called out ikpeazu for owing abians?iru abuo gbuo gi ebe agu
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You won't say the bolded If Na your papa dem owe pension for 8 months .

how many times have u called out ikpeazu for owing abians?iru abuo gbuo gi ebe ahu
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mrsegz:
This headline is sensational.
Nothing in here depicts the man giving a reason for the suspension. He was only narrating his experience during Oshos time as Governor.
Some are already jumping on the headline with ignorant responses.
same way u would've jumped into conclusions if the topic were to be abt tinubu
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by oneunited(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
Exactly, Adams ruled Edo for 8 years,that's 96 months and he paid pension for 88 months so because he owned you 8 months, you suspended him at his ward? Please how was this a solution to your problem,if not selfishness? That's a bitterness of the highest order,so if he wasnt a National Chairman how would you have gotten your benefits?

This is why Nigeria has a long way to go,one can only imagine how this man handles issues in his own family,now convert Obaseki's administration into months and compare with Adams time,ask yourself was Adams doing well at that time?

Nigeria politics is nonsense and rubbish,no cogent reason for going to governance other than to steal,why? Adams brought home a University, Ambrose Alli was the last person to do that many years ago,even Augustine Ikhomu couldn't develop the state then as a 2nd in command in Nigeria.

Imagine every other person owned those 8 months pension carried same bitterness,guess you wouldn't sleep ur eyes closed every night in Edo state,does it mean every govt staff is happy under Obaseki? We should learn how to use our common sense,many people are looking and praying for that opportunity u had yet you are witch-hurting,please play politics of contents and values because that's only way Nigeria will be better place to live in.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by mrdipye(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Life na turn by turn
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
babaolofin:

That is what is called Village people. Poverty and uncivilized environment. Despite the political tussles between APC and PDP in Oyo State, Seyi Makinde cannot refuse to inaugurate APC House of Assembly members . They have meetings under a tree at Etsako and shared the peanut Shuaibu sends to them occasionally. Where are the Ward Youth members?
You are a shameless tribal bigot because you are trying to paint your tribe as a civilized and organized one while viewing Edo people as primitive, cheap and disorganized. Stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.