Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole (37181 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Great2017: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
No wonder he is facing ganduje.

I find you post very myopic.

How has national reckoning helped alleviate the sufferings of the common masses in Edo and how many Edo sons and daughters have been placed on positions of national reckoning? Name just twenty names. But pension paid will put more smiles in the faces of more Edo people. Don't you see that it is better to have the pension paid regularly than one useless ' national reckoning '.

As youths, we should place more emphasis on how our State governors run our States. We should as a matter of fact demand more from them. How our States are run affects us more than one useless national appointment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Ruggedniggaone: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
all this man is saying is all about self self self , he did not pay my pension , i received award ..........

when are we going to do away with self-centered politic and politician

but the real truth why he remove him is because he was paid and intimidated to do so , very soon we will know the outcome of all the saga and the true reward your action will give birth to , may i let you know that you have brought a lot of attention to the position of ward chairman especially if a political weight in the party is in that ward , and also note that your ward as lost the chance of having the APC chairman from your ward and any political big weight in your ward or emerging from your ward will come after you.

enjoy ur political game MR pension ward chairman
if your brain is still working very well which I doubt, you would have seen in the story that non payment of his pension has nothing to do with the removal of OSIHOMOLE. They have deceived you with headline but instead of you to read and understand before you comment you started pouring out your frustration after you read only headline bro/kid you seriously need prayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by orion7: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
For peanuts he has colluded with outsiders to deprive his own people the highest political position in Nigeria. I hope he is happy. Estako and indeed Edo sons and daughters who would have continued to be placed in positions of national reckoning can ask Oshawo if the 8months pension was worth it. For Obaseki he seems to have lost strategy. The only strategy seemed to be Oshiomhole was oppressing him then appeal to sympathy. Now that it seems he alone has the power he seems to have lost voice bcoz now he has to run on achievements.
deprive his own people yiu say... yet his own person did not pay pension for 8 yrs re yiu stupid o undecidedr what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In short, everyone is just using his power

Oshiomhole used his power not to pay the pension and gratuity for 8years
Obaseki used his own power to pay the gratuity and pension within a month
Mr Ward Chairman used his own power to suspend Oshiomhole.

Power is indeed transient. Use it well when you have it, it will surely shift base one day

You said it all. If not too early I woild have offer you bottle of wine.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Judeerons32: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2020
My brother if you took time to read he said 8months not 8years. And I can tell you for free. Some local government workers and pensioners are owed 15months salaries in Edo today. Learn to discuss constructively without insults.
orion7:
deprive his own people yiu say... yet his own person did not pay pension for 8 yrs re yiu stupid o undecidedr what ?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ojaysam25(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2020
In lucky dube's voice...
Be good to the people
on your way up the ladder
Cuz you will meet them on your way down

THAT'S THE WAY IT IS...THE WAY IT IS

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Judeerons32: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Whether we like it or not in Nigeria today senators have slots,dg have slots,md has slots,federal commissioners have slots and you do not expect them to take majority appointment of this slots outside their domicile. Nigerians are qualified in every region.but it gives a head start it goes without gain saying.for this reason a minister is nominated from each state. My brother u have to have a seat at the table to be able to table issues of you community. Edo has lost that. No thanks to the bring him down politics of Obaseki and Oshawo.in connivance with outsiders. Edo will speak with their votes.
Great2017:

I find you post very myopic.

How has national reckoning helped alleviate the sufferings of the common masses in Edo and how many Edo sons and daughters have been placed on positions of national reckoning? Name just twenty names. But pension paid will put more smiles in the faces of more Edo people. Don't you see that it is better to have the pension paid regularly than one useless ' national reckoning '.

As youths, we should place more emphasis on how our State governors run our States. We should as a matter of fact demand more from them. How our States are run affects us more than one useless national appointment.

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Didi2d:

God bless you for what you wrote here, I still find it funny why the so called ward chairman will do such.
Oshiomole represented the whole etsako and Edo state in the federal level in term of decision making but his own people brought him down

That is what is called Village people. Poverty and uncivilized environment. Despite the political tussles between APC and PDP in Oyo State, Seyi Makinde cannot refuse to inaugurate APC House of Assembly members . They have meetings under a tree at Etsako and shared the peanut Shuaibu sends to them occasionally. Where are the Ward Youth members?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Openbusiness3: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2020
leo047:
Apc and pdp are the same
this photo is deep....chaiii! Best picture of the century award sad . If only very Nigerian would have this picture hanging in the front of their palor to remind of this reality
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Psoul(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
You got angry and got him suspended cos his inability to pay pension affected you directly. Would you have acted if you were not directly affected?

All the same I love the suspension that took him off the seat. Thanks for that.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by perdollar(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
selfish politics
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by shugabasbn: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Be deceiving yourself oo
U suspended Oshiomile or the power to be did?

The politicians and game of chest beat.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Judeerons32: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2020
My brother we remember it was during Purging Apc could not control the national assembly even with majority. Most of the court cases at the apt state levels were from the Oyegun organized Congresses. My brother Oyegun was the national chairman for 4years like you said. How did he benefit Edo.?
For comrade let's not bend the truth he has his flaws but not to give him credit is most unfair. Nobody knew it was possible for Edo to have 2 ministers.
Even the nddc chairmanship odubu lost u will be shocked Obaseki sent his special adviser Emwanta to file a case against it in court that the position should be given to Delta. And led other pdp govs in south south to see Buhari to protest that appointment.
My brother politics is supposed to be about development and good of the people. If it comes through opponents fine there should be healthy competition not pull him down.
AreaFada2:

Well, tacitly Oshiomhole helped to uproot his fellow Edo man, Oyegun.

Oshio clearly has no qualms conniving against Edo people. Oyegun managed the delicate balancing act for over 4 to 5 years. Because Tinubu could not use Oyegun to do just his bidding, he engineered his removal. See how long Oshio lasted now.

Wrong to say Edo people would have benefited from Osho party chairmanship. He was there for two years to do that. Even the FG position he gave his former deputy Odubu, he lasted only days or weeks in it.

You cannot antagonise so many people as party chairman. In any case, Oshio would only put his stooges in positions. No benefit to generality of Edo. We benefit far more from a good governor, whatever his party.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by kolade560: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
all this man is saying is all about self self self , he did not pay my pension , i received award ..........

but the real truth why he remove him is because he was paid and intimidated to do so , very soon we will know the outcome of all the saga and the true reward your action will give birth to , may i let you know that you have brought a lot of attention to the position of ward chairman especially if a political weight in the party is in that ward , and also note that your ward as lost the chance of having the APC chairman from your ward and any political big weight in your ward or emerging from your ward will come after you.

keep shut!!!!
where were u when osho was misbehaving and rigging elections up and down osun, ekiti States?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Chelsealivepool: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Sorry 4 osho baba, but am still looking wat is different between APC & PDP. and pple who will abuse and kill themselves for greedy politicians.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Didi2d(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
babaolofin:

That is what is called Village people. Poverty and uncivilized environment. Despite the political tussles between APC and PDP in Oyo State, Seyi Makinde cannot refuse to inaugurate APC House of Assembly members . They have meetings under a tree at Etsako and shared the peanut Shuaibu sends to them occasionally. Where are the Ward Youth members?

Seriously anytime I think of it, it annoys me. Am from etsako central but can't remember the last time I visited
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by ThatFairGuy1: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Obaseki will soon do his own to you, then you'll eat your vomits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Theoarhics: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2020
This man is the David of Edo state that slayed the Goliath * Oshiomole) of Edo State. Ganduje be warned...
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter David, Benin City

https://punchng.com/why-i-suspended-oshiomhole-edo-apc-ward-chair/

Earn dollars at the comfort of your home just by watching videos
https://isvideon.pw/607586991507560/
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by K4daniel: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2020
Most Benin people I discussed with are always blaming oshiomole and support obaseki. He failed to help their problem but it seems this obaseki really tried for them.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by scopusng(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Helpfromabove1:

E pain this man.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by afecgivers: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2020
To be ward chairman now dey hungry me..imagine make president come from my ward?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Nanavati(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2020
He thought he will be Governor forever
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by authority2006(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2020
dalongjnr:
Politics of bitterness. That's no reason 'cos u are not the only person affected.

Who didn't know that he did what Obaseki asked him to do and it wasn't about 8 months pension arrears
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by authority2006(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Helpfromabove1:

Thank you. I believe everyone reading this thread knew the truth that he was paid to do what he did

1 Like

Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by kobiscompany(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2020
But has he paid the pension and the suspension was lifted by you?, politics, politics, politics!
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by dederocs(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2020
I respect conscious people, respect to the Edo people for putting up the resistance, Bleep these old men, their money na for their pocket...thinder fire them.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by authority2006(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Mrsegz:
This headline is sensational.
Nothing in here depicts the man giving a reason for the suspension. He was only narrating his experience during Oshos time as Governor.
Some are already jumping on the headline with ignorant responses.

Because we all knew the reason already, lol. People are just playing along with the headline here, so relax and no need to call anyone derogatory name. Or, you want to tell us that you didn't know the reason?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Freebills12: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Judeerons32:

It pains to hear someone justifying evil, for eight months Oshiomole didn't pay them their pension, what if the man has died in that period?, what of school fees of his children, hospital bills etc Eight months is not eight days. If he can't manage a state by paying pensions then he can't manage a nation (APC being the ruling party ). Know you this: there is no peace for the wicked, the measure you give is the measure you will receive.
Talking of Edo sons and daughters getting national appointments, Oshiomole will still install his own people that are like him because birds of the same feathers flock together. One of the sins against humanity is not paying your workers their wages at due time not to talk of eight months.
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by Tflex01: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oshiomhole and Tinubu are the biggest loser in this power play
Lol... In your mind now you are analyzing politics. grin
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by babytoun: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
he will get a juicy post soon

juicy or looting post ?
Re: Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole by babytoun: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
My brother we remember it was during Purging Apc could not control the national assembly even with majority. Most of the court cases at the apt state levels were from the Oyegun organized Congresses. My brother Oyegun was the national chairman for 4years like you said. How did he benefit Edo.?
For comrade let's not bend the truth he has his flaws but not to give him credit is most unfair. Nobody knew it was possible for Edo to have 2 ministers.
Even the nddc chairmanship odubu lost u will be shocked Obaseki sent his special adviser Emwanta to file a case against it in court that the position should be given to Delta. And led other pdp govs in south south to see Buhari to protest that appointment.
My brother politics is supposed to be about development and good of the people. If it comes through opponents fine there should be healthy competition not pull him down.

so wetin eso man dey find for NDDC job na ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.