Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (89737 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Riding On The Black Vote
A.F. BRANCO on August 9, 2020 at 9:54 pm
Joe Biden Black Vote
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12194622_thejoesblacks_jpeg0120eb0c7998dc7d2c5de6da0eaa7d99

Joe Biden is taking the black vote for granted with comments like "if you don't vote for me you ain't black." Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
feedthenation:
Court orders Donald Trump to pay legal fees in Stormy Daniels case

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/stormy-daniels-trump-judge-order/index.html

A California Superior Court judge has ordered President Donald Trump to pay $44,100 to Stephanie Clifford, also known as Stormy Daniels, to reimburse her attorneys' fees in the legal battle surrounding her nondisclosure agreement.

The judge's order was issued Monday but posted online Friday by Clifford's attorneys.
Clifford, an adult-film actress who says she had an affair with Trump from 2006 to 2007, signed a $130,000 nondisclosure agreement with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, who represented a shell company and a "David Dennison," which Clifford contends is a pseudonym for Trump. Trump denies the affair occurred.
Clifford sued Trump in 2018, seeking to be released from the NDA. In response, Trump and his legal team agreed outside of court not to sue or otherwise enforce the NDA. The suit was dismissed and Clifford's claims ruled moot, as the NDA had been rendered unenforceable.
Monday's decision was a response to Clifford's efforts to be reimbursed for costs and attorney's fees related to the case.
In his decision this week, Judge Robert Broadbelt III ruled that Clifford was entitled to legal fees, finding her the "prevailing party" under California law, despite the case having been dismissed.
Broadbelt also rejected an argument by Trump's attorneys that the President was not liable for the fees because he had not signed the NDA.
It's Californication BS, anything goes in that liberal swamp. Bet it'll be appealed and overturned.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
feedthenation:
Steve Bannon, 'We Build The Wall' organizers arrested, charged with defrauding donors

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-bannon-among-4-arrested-indicted-in-online-fundraising-scheme-doj-announces

Steve Bannon, a former adviser to President Trump, was among four suspects arrested Thursday and indicted in connection with an online fundraising campaign that allegedly defrauded investors of hundreds of thousands of dollars, the Justice Department announced.

The campaign, "We Build the Wall," was said to have raised over $25 million in all.

"As alleged, the defendants defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors, capitalizing on their interest in funding a border wall to raise millions of dollars, under the false pretense that all of that money would be spent on construction. While repeatedly assuring donors that Brian Kolfage, the founder and public face of We Build the Wall, would not be paid a cent, the defendants secretly schemed to pass hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kolfage, which he used to fund his lavish lifestyle," acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said.

In addition to Kolfage and Bannon, the DOJ identified Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea (the Trump administration's acting administrator of Drug Enforcement Administration who took over the post in May)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/leaders-we-build-wall-online-fundraising-campaign-charged-defrauding-hundreds-thousands.

Trump's associates keep getting indicted for fraud, treason etc
Lotta this GOP leaders are in on the fix with the DS snakes, all for the Benjamins. guess that's why POTUS kicked him out the door

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
DCatt:
Exactly!

Prayer is the only thing sustaining this president.

2. This is another attempt at his life.

What are they scared of less than 3 months to elections?

Democrats know they can never win elections again.

1. See what they found in an Amazon shipment into the US. A live air-to-air missile

3. James Comey just ordered purple revolution.

4. The Clintons ushered in "resist" and purple revolution days after losing to Trump.

These wicked people were caught and instead of paying for their crimes like everyone else, they declared war on America and want to burn the country down without any thought of their innocent children and grandchildren.

I need to he convinced that these people are real human beings.
The nimrods are scared shitless, they know they can't win so they trashing about like headless snakes. POTUS is in good hands, ain't nothing gon happen to him

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Qstorm:

The nimrods are scared shitless, they know they can't win so they trashing about like headless snakes. POTUS is in good hands, ain't nothing gon happen to him

Can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minent:

Can I pm you?
Sure man

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Qstorm post=93118292]
Sure man[/quot

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Qstorm post=93118292]
/quote]

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Trump National Convention Key Speakers

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Did you hear Trump talked about God in one of the short rallies, I think at Minnesota? I believe God has him for real!

Woah! You came to my mind several times but I'm on a time crunch myself.

You alright?

Missed you out here.
Qstorm:

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
110% right!

I said it last week that the democrats will start framing Qanons when they kept asking questions about it. Now they have started to false flag QAnons in their protests, onlly that they forgot the MAGA hats, flags and Trump tshirts. I believe that was just a quick test run, check the below video

This is why they are now asking Trump and the white house press secretary about Q, democrats are about sabotaging QAnons now.

Julian's Rum � (@JuliansRum) Tweeted:
This is all so fucking staged. https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1296966643504107521?s=20

the conservador (@theconservador1) Tweeted:
This is not Q. This is the start of the takeover.

What is the dead giveaway? NO PATRIOTIC COLORS! https://twitter.com/theconservador1/status/1296907501464621062?s=20
Minent:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297057212918104065

Truth Bomb!
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
She need an Answer!
Kindly help with one word
grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
She said it.

Morron

She's a morron since Trump is the one fighting Hitler's children.
Minent:
She need an Answer!
Kindly help with one word
grin
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Cool!
Minent:
wink

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
I believe that Steve Bannon was a deepstate plant for the following reasons!

1. He was always having problem with Jared throughout his short stay in the white house.

2. He did not survive the first clean up Trump did to rid the whitehouse of the moles planted by the deepstate. Trump had to kick him out.

3. He went ahead to write a book to try to damage Trump after leaving the whitehouse.

4. He resurfaced on social media 3 years after leaving the white house and started talking about how he will use his platform to help Trump's reelection.

5. Trump warned months ago about how "build the wall" is show-boating to make him look bad.

6. China was always calling Steve Bannon the most dangerous man in America and made him bigger than what he is when he's just an average man.

7. Steve Bannon was arrested in a boat of a Chinese billionaire who is connected to the same Chinese govt that sees him as a threat. How did he get there?

The deepstate is playing the liberals, we conservatives are awake and not buying any of these.

Watch out as the deepstate will use Steve Bannon just as they use Cohen who was a Trump organization rat.

The problem Bannon will have though is, he has already written a book and hasn't been around Trump for over 3 years, so he has nothing new to say.

Now let's say he spent close to $1 million on himself out of the $25 million raised for the wall as claimed, where is the indictment for Clinton for spending $2 billion meant for Haiti without giving the people a dime out of it?

It's all politics until the law is for everyone and there's none above the law.
Qstorm:

Lotta this GOP leaders are in on the fix with the DS snakes, all for the Benjamins. guess that's why POTUS kicked him out the door

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's all just to keep dragging Trump's name.

I wish he can just give them the money plus extra and avoid another distraction. Democrats are sinking and want to drag America down with them.

Trump could be innocent of this honeypot trap for all we know because the same lawyer involved, Avenatti went to prison for trying to extort Nike of $22 million immediately after he accused Trump.
Qstorm:

It's Californication BS, anything goes in that liberal swamp. Bet it'll be appealed and overturned.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yes!
Minent:
DCatt can I pm you?

Or can you drop your mail
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:
Yes!

smiley

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok!
Minent:

I'm having issue with my mail

Please message and I will reply

vadafej766@99mimpi.com

Thanks
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Waiting...
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Minent

What's really going on?

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:
Minent

What's really going on?

Let me check it out

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:
Minent

What's really going on?

I'm sorry
Can you try this?

wivokex379@youlynx.com

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abi you be trojan horse grin
Minent:

Let me check it out

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:

Haaba!
No ooo

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:

These are disposable mails

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
We can this some other time if you don't mind please.
Minent:

I'm sorry
Can you try this?

wivokex379@youlynx.com

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
DCatt:
We can this some other time if you don't mind please.

Alright,
Maybe I should get a working gmail by then,

Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yeah gmail is good.

No problem at all!
Minent:

Alright,
Maybe I should get a working gmail by then,

Thanks for your patience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (147) (Reply)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.