Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (89750 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Are Democrats still issuing subtle threat against America?

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Message from Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by Laurene: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
DCatt:
please give me list of conservative websites i can get news from
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Laurene:

If you're on Twitter follow this guys.
They give raw videos and reports of happenings

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrctv
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2020
DCatt:

Those are subliminal messages revealing what the Democrat Party is all about.

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2020
feedthenation:

Have Donald Trump kept the 7th commandment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEYnLpGzl4

When was the last time you committed adultery? undecided

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
DCatt:
Americans know the truth that Trump has done a good job on covid19, economy and everything that is important to Americans.
I hope Americans are much smarter than you seem to think but if what you say above is right then please Lord God Almighty make Trump win a second term so Americans may learn that lifes should matter more that the Dow and Nasdaq because the economy itself is already shot.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2020
DCatt:
I can't believe that I'm responding to this troll job, but here you have it.

Can you tell me the law they broke?

America is at war and liberal controlled cities are burning down but what you spend your time on is what adults are doing under sheets behind closed doors.

This just goes to confirm what everybody is saying that democrats have nothing to offer America.

What people don't appreciate is the hypocrisy of Jerry and Becki Falwell and a significant number of GOP Evangelical Trump supporters, who have made Americans to believe that they have high moral standards...whatever they do in private is their absolute business

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/27/becki-falwell-affair-liberty-university-student-band-jerry-402559

‘She was the aggressor’: Former Liberty student alleges sexual encounter with Becki Falwell
A former student at the evangelical university opens up about a 2008 incident with the wife of the school’s president.

A former Liberty University student says Becki Falwell, the wife of the university’s then-President Jerry Falwell Jr., jumped into bed with him and performed MouthAction on him while he stayed over at the Falwell home after a band practice with her eldest son in 2008.

The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

When was the last time you committed adultery? undecided

Guy stop accusing a saint!
grin
Our faceless saint
grin
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

Guy stop accusing a saint!
grin
Our faceless saint
grin

Don't mind those democrats who throw stones forgetting that they live in glass houses. cheesy

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514258-mcconnells-campaign-team-hires-covington-graduate-nicholas-sandmann

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) reelection campaign confirmed that it has hired Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teenager who garnered national attention for his viral encounter with a Native American elder in a crowd last year at the Lincoln Memorial.

The campaign confirmed to The Hill on Saturday that Sandmann will work as a grassroots director for McConnell’s reelection bid and that he started in the new role this month. His job will entail assisting in field operations and building coalitions.

“We’re excited to have Nicholas on Team Mitch. Along with our already strong team, his efforts to bring people together all across Kentucky will be critical to Senator McConnell’s victory this November,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

Sandmann, who will remain a student at Transylvania University as he works for the McConnell campaign, appeared to announce the news Thursday when he tweeted, “Finally got to add more to my bio than just my schools.”

Sandmann was among the students from Covington Catholic High School who attended an anti-abortion march in Washington in early 2019.

Video quickly went viral of Sandmann standing close to Nathan Phillips, a Native American man, as Phillips played on a drum. Sandmann was seen smiling and wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There's still hope for Nairaland MAGAs to get recognised for their daily campaign for Trump

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
feedthenation:
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514258-mcconnells-campaign-team-hires-covington-graduate-nicholas-sandmann

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) reelection campaign confirmed that it has hired Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teenager who garnered national attention for his viral encounter with a Native American elder in a crowd last year at the Lincoln Memorial.

The campaign confirmed to The Hill on Saturday that Sandmann will work as a grassroots director for McConnell’s reelection bid and that he started in the new role this month. His job will entail assisting in field operations and building coalitions.

“We’re excited to have Nicholas on Team Mitch. Along with our already strong team, his efforts to bring people together all across Kentucky will be critical to Senator McConnell’s victory this November,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

Sandmann, who will remain a student at Transylvania University as he works for the McConnell campaign, appeared to announce the news Thursday when he tweeted, “Finally got to add more to my bio than just my schools.”

Sandmann was among the students from Covington Catholic High School who attended an anti-abortion march in Washington in early 2019.

Video quickly went viral of Sandmann standing close to Nathan Phillips, a Native American man, as Phillips played on a drum. Sandmann was seen smiling and wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There's still hope for Nairaland MAGAs to get recognised for their daily campaign for Trump

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Every Republican is a saint when compared to Democrats and that is all that matters.

Liberals are sexually abusing children and you are here talking about what 90% of pastors are guilty of as if it's news. It just shows the hypocrisy on your side.

800,000 children are missing in the US every year with most of them being trafficked and murdered by people who should be protecting them and you are talking sex between adults.

feedthenation:

What people don't appreciate is the hypocrisy of Jerry and Becki Falwell and a significant number of GOP Evangelical Trump supporters, who have made Americans to believe that they have high moral standards...whatever they do in private is their absolute business

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/27/becki-falwell-affair-liberty-university-student-band-jerry-402559

‘She was the aggressor’: Former Liberty student alleges sexual encounter with Becki Falwell
A former student at the evangelical university opens up about a 2008 incident with the wife of the school’s president.

A former Liberty University student says Becki Falwell, the wife of the university’s then-President Jerry Falwell Jr., jumped into bed with him and performed MouthAction on him while he stayed over at the Falwell home after a band practice with her eldest son in 2008.

The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 1:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Are Nasdaq and Dow the only index funds you know? Btw, thank God they are doing great too with record breaking gains.

Americans are smarter than you give them credit for that's why democrats are getting desperate now, the people know better though.

The only people against what Trump has offered and offering are the evil ones who know their end is here and others like the ones here on nairaland who don't have anything and have nothing to lose.

How can anyone choose disaster, chaos, deaths and poverty democrats have to offer over what Trump has done so far? This is a question you liberals have to ask yourselves when your eyes are opened, but I doubt it. Anyone that is not awake by now will never wake up.
budaatum:

I hope Americans are much smarter than you seem to think but if what you say above is right then please Lord God Almighty make Trump win a second term so Americans may learn that lifes should matter more that the Dow and Nasdaq because the economy itself is already shot.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 1:54am On Aug 30, 2020
It depends on what you want.

QAnons qanon.pub, qalerts.app, Epoch times, Breitbart, Blazetv, OAN, Veritas, X22 report, OAN, And We Know, In Pursuit Of Truth, Trureporting, newsmax
Laurene:
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
DCatt:

It depends on what you want.

QAnons qanon.pub, qalerts.app, Epoch times, Breitbart, Blazetv, OAN Veritas, X22 report, OAN, And We Know, In Pursuit Of Truth, Trureporting, newsmax

Thanks for this information, I'll search them out. smiley

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Pastor Olaadegbu as a Man of God, you shouldn't be searching those blasphemous conservatives sites
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
The true cost of human lives by covid-19

6 months ago: 1 death
5 months ago: 2,425 deaths
4 months ago: 60,966 deaths
3 months ago: 102,809 deaths
2 months ago: 126,141 deaths
1 month ago: 150,713 deaths
Right now: 182,718 deaths

Trump is still not taking responsibility for the skyrocketing covid-19 death rate

Compared this with Benhgazi, where 4 U.S. citizens died, Hillary Clinton was put through hours of multiple enquiries by Congress
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2020 Election Cycle! by feedthenation(m): 5:28pm
New video: Kyle Rittenhouse, seen in this video taken on July 1st, repeatedly punching a female with no provocation or evidence of self-defense.

Kyle Rittenhouse is the one wearing a glasses, a black hoodie and red, white, and blue shorts and his famous crocs.

For a 17 y/old, he has got a bit of issue with disobeying police officers, operating firearms while intoxicated in 2016, that will put his age then at 13y/old.

https://twitter.com/i/status/129982770106751795

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Joe Biden says in a new statement: “Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same.”

What has Trump being doing all day, he has been retweeting posts from right wing boards, thus encouraging the protests and violence.

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
feedthenation:

Pastor Olaadegbu as a Man of God, you shouldn't be searching those blasphemous conservatives sites

To trust a democrat is to trust satan's advice below. cool

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
CDC Quietly Makes Bombshell COVID Announcement

The CDC said:

“Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

READ MORE
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

To trust a democrat is to trust satan's advice below. cool

To Almighty God be the glory, i'm not a democrat.

Not everyone who is against your Lord and Master Donald Trump is a democrat.

However, my advice once again, those so-called conservative right-wing sites are blasphemous. They are anti-judeo christianity, always going against the Jews.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joe Biden speech at Pittsburgh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4weRWnaAE
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
‘Trump has lost our votes’: Georgia evangelicals deliver scathing denunciation of ‘cruel’ president

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/trump-has-lost-our-votes-georgia-evangelicals-deliver-scathing-denunciation-of-cruel-president/

Two evangelical Christians from Georgia who backed President Donald Trump in 2016 now say that he has lost their support — although they so far are not committed to backing Democratic rival Joe Biden.

In an editorial published in The Hill, Georgia voters Ryan and Katharine Hurlburt have written a scathing denunciation of the president, whom they say has gone against their Christian values with his harsh treatment of migrants.

“His immigration policies have proven harmful and cruel, undercutting his stated commitments to life and religious freedom,” they write. “For instance, while we cherish unborn lives, we equally value the lives of thousands of children who were separated from their mothers or fathers by the administration’s ‘zero tolerance’ policy at the Mexican border in 2018.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2020
feedthenation:

To Almighty God be the glory, i'm not a democrat.

Not everyone who is against your Lord and Master Donald Trump is a democrat.

However, my advice once again, those so-called conservative right-wing sites are blasphemous. They are anti-judeo christianity, always going against the Jews.

What's the difference between half a dozen and 6? Democrat, Leftist, Far left, Liberal, Never-Trumper, RINO, CINO and the list goes on makes no difference to me. cheesy

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Anytime!
OLAADEGBU:

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2020
A must watch on child trafficking as cabals go into a full panic mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfF3uCcrbO8

How many people are watching Biden speak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r36ZeP8-5N0
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2020
For those who have forgotten the road to the violence we now have in democrats controlled cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4loNl-kOd-A
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Haha! Democrats level is bottomless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUnBR1QjOQ
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
DCatt:

Anytime!

Your moniker sounds like scardicat but you are more like Aristocat because you always play those demoncats with the Trump card. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Judge Emmet Sullivan orders Flynn and DOJ to respond to him by Sept 21

Seems the case is back in court, despite all the stunts by Barr and the Flynn's dubious legal team

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (147) (Reply)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.