Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (86713 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Who is going to be involved in democrats switcheroo?

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU

Democrats removed "under God" from the pledge of allegiance and still expect to beat Trump.

They know they can't win and that's why they want to keep counting votes after the election night to cause chaos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Democrats are calling Trump an enemy in the White house because he won't let them steal the elections.

Dangerous battle for the soul of America is ahead, be ready people.

Is Trump going to be the last president as predicted or can the people causing this problem be rounded up under donestic terrorist act before they do more damage?

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
A moment
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
feedthenation:

….with two degrees from Princeton University and Harvard University Law School

Degree numbers is not Equivalent to Intelligence

wink

Even Buhari claimed to have degree from Cambridge
grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
DCatt:
You mean we should believe this one that looks like a coked-up junkie over the word of Franklin Graham who said his father voted Trump?

Come on! You have to do better that this!

You are free to believe Jerry and Becki Falwell and their strong family values, at least they a good Republican Evangelical associates of Donald Trump

Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed to the Washington Post Wednesday that he'll receive $10.5 million from Liberty University after resigning following a Reuters story alleging that he and his wife had a years-long intimate relationship with business partner Giancarlo Granda.

What he's saying: Falwell told WashPost Liberty's board was "gracious not to challenge" his severance package of $2.5 million over the next two years, during which he can't work for a rival institution, and a further $8 million in retirement, per his 2019 contract.

The state of play: Liberty University said it accepted the resignation of Jerry Falwell Jr. on Tuesday effective immediately, following a Reuters story alleging that he and his wife had engaged in a years-long intimate relationship with business partner Giancarlo Granda.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Minent:

Beautiful Man!

Don't give up the day job. Your photoshopping sucks.
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
CNBC Swing State Poll: COVID-19 Fears Falling, Donald Trump Approval Rising

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/26/cnbc-swing-state-poll-covid-19-fears-falling-donald-trump-approval-rising/

A CNBC poll of swing states reports likely voters are growing less concerned about COVID-19 and slightly more approving of President Donald Trump’s job performance.

Sixty-six percent of likely voters in the CNBC/Change poll of swing states said they have serious concerns about the virus, down three points from two weeks ago.

The poll included voters in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Forty-seven percent of voters now approve of Trump’s handling of the virus, up three points from earlier in August.

The poll surveyed 4,904 people across the six states from Friday through Sunday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 1.4 percentage points.

Respondents in the poll still slightly favor former Vice President Joe Biden for president, but do not show a marked polling bounce of support after the Democrat National Convention.

State results:

Arizona: Biden 49%, Trump 47%
Florida: Biden 49%, Trump 46%
Michigan: Biden 50%, Trump 44%
North Carolina: Biden 48%, Trump 47%
Pennsylvania: Biden 49%, Trump 46%
Wisconsin: Biden 49%, Trump 44%

The great comeback by Trump have started
Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Bearing False Witness
A.F. BRANCO on August 26, 2020 at 7:40 am
Democrat Convention of Liars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12211516_thelyingconvention_jpeg7cdfabbf077c33e16400dd54907eaf6c

The Democrat convention very rare occurrences of any truth, but plenty of hate and lies to go around. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12211516_thelyingconvention_jpeg7cdfabbf077c33e16400dd54907eaf6c

The Democrat convention very rare occurrences of any truth, but plenty of hate and lies to go around. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

You and this your cartoons grin
Don't let Democrats trace your house oooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Minent:

You and this your cartoons grin
Don't let Democrats trace your house oooo

grin grin

I hope AOC doesn't catch me with this one. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
DCatt:

OLAADEGBU

Democrats removed "under God" from the pledge of allegiance and still expect to beat Trump.

They know they can't win and that's why they want to keep counting votes after the election night to cause chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRKHbLxR6g

Despite providing evidence such as the videoclip above democrats such as feedthenation will still come here to bear false witness as say that it is not true. The devil has truly taken over the democrat Party and their voters and they are losers.

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2020
The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally

Kyle Rittenhouse’s social media is filled with references to “Blue Lives Matter.”

The law enforcement–obsessed 17-year-old who was charged with shooting and killing two people and injuring another in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during protests for Jacob Blake appeared in the front row at a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Howard Rittenhouse’s social media presence is filled with him posing with weapons, posting “Blue Lives Matter,” and supporting Trump for president. Footage from the Des Moines, Iowa, rally on Jan. 30 shows Rittenhouse feet away from the president, in the front row, to the left of the podium. He posted a TikTok video from the event.

Seven months later, Rittenhouse went with his rifle to the third night of Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha after police shot Blake, a Black man who is now paralyzed as a result, according to his family. Rittenhouse attended as an armed vigilante, supposedly assisting police and protecting property in an unofficial capacity but instead he prowled the protest with a gun. Videos captured him fraternizing with law enforcement and attempting to get their attention.

His connections to law enforcement, however, go beyond his vocal support of police on social media. In a statement to BuzzFeed News on Wednesday, the Grayslake Police Department confirmed that Rittenhouse was a former member of the Lindenhurst, Grayslake, Hainesville Police Department's Public Safety Cadet Program.

Re: US Politics Today! by shadeze: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2020
This is a nice thread, better than the other one. olaadegbu thanks for pointing me here

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by shadeze: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2020
That other thread is full of angry and uncivilized people, I only posted there once and they started attacking me from every side like hungry lions that just saw fresh meat. I did my best to resist them but I will not go there to comment again, I can't endure that kind of hostile environment they have over there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
shadeze:

This is a nice thread, better than the other one. olaadegbu thanks for pointing me here

You are welcome here, anytime. smiley

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
shadeze:

That other thread is full of angry and uncivilized people, I only posted there once and they started attacking me from every side like hungry lions that just saw fresh meat. I did my best to resist them but I will not go there to comment again, I can't endure that kind of hostile environment they have over there

That thread is becoming like Syria, I only go there to throw some truth bombs once in a blue moon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mother Of Kenosha Man Shot By Cops Turns Tables On Leftist, Apologises To Trump And Shreds Violent Rioters Destroying America

In an interview with CNN’s Don Lemon, Blake’s mother talked about the reaction to her son’s shooting. Julia Jackson was decidedly unimpressed with the violent protesters.

“My family and I are very hurt — and quite frankly disgusted,” she said.

READ MORE
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Changing Tide
A.F. BRANCO on August 27, 2020 at 7:40 am
Biden Campaign Built on sand
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12221707_bidenbuiltonsand_jpeg9fa01929664332e3c96a0a5f8348b665

Biden's campaign built on identity politics, Defunding police, lies about Trump record, and anti-American rhetoric. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Have Donald Trump kept the 7th commandment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEYnLpGzl4
Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
feedthenation:
Have Donald Trump kept the 7th commandment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEYnLpGzl4

This reminds me of Kamala too
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

This reminds me of Kamala too

Actually, Kamala gave a speech this evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgcKDSJsbk

Kamala Harris: "Trump has failed at the most basic job of a president, protecting the people."

"Trump has shown reckless disregard for American lives."

"Trump still doesn't have a plan for Covid."

"You can't stop a pandemic with a Tweet."

"The stock market mattered more to Trump than saving American lives."
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2020
I told y'all!

Democrats don't want debate or even election process, they just want to steal their way to power.

They want to make sure that there's no clear winner on the election day. All they want is the chaos that will come from counting votes days, weeks and even months after elections.

They want to burn America to ashes because they are losing their grip on the country, .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3Uz4Fes-c
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Americans know Democrats are liars and that's why the Republican convention views blows democrats own off the shelves.

Americans know that Kamala is just reading out everything she sees on the wall, nothing makes sense in what is coming out of her mouth.

As you can hear from this Bush's staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEN0Oj9V9Fg
feedthenation:

Actually, Kamala gave a speech this evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgcKDSJsbk

Kamala Harris: "Trump has failed at the most basic job of a president, protecting the people."

"Trump has shown reckless disregard for American lives."

"Trump still doesn't have a plan for Covid."

"You can't stop a pandemic with a Tweet."

"The stock market mattered more to Trump than saving American lives."
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2020
I no longer believe anyone is brainwashed to the extent of not seeing through all of these.

The people we argue with here don't have the spirit of God in them, they can't see what we see, what we see as evil is good to them. We are complete opposite of them and it's truly amazing to watch.

Didn't you see a tweet that said "if Joe Biden boils a baby and eat, they will still vote for him" by one democrat?

Liberals have disconnected from reality.
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRKHbLxR6g

Despite providing evidence such as the videoclip above democrats such as feedthenation will still come here to bear false witness as say that it is not true. The devil has truly taken over the democrat Party and their voters and they are losers.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:00am On Aug 28, 2020
I can't believe that I'm responding to this troll job, but here you have it.

Can you tell me the law they broke?

America is at war and liberal controlled cities are burning down but what you spend your time on is what adults are doing under sheets behind closed doors.

This just goes to confirm what everybody is saying that democrats have nothing to offer America.
feedthenation:

You are free to believe Jerry and Becki Falwell and their strong family values, at least they a good Republican Evangelical associates of Donald Trump

Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed to the Washington Post Wednesday that he'll receive $10.5 million from Liberty University after resigning following a Reuters story alleging that he and his wife had a years-long intimate relationship with business partner Giancarlo Granda.

What he's saying: Falwell told WashPost Liberty's board was "gracious not to challenge" his severance package of $2.5 million over the next two years, during which he can't work for a rival institution, and a further $8 million in retirement, per his 2019 contract.

The state of play: Liberty University said it accepted the resignation of Jerry Falwell Jr. on Tuesday effective immediately, following a Reuters story alleging that he and his wife had engaged in a years-long intimate relationship with business partner Giancarlo Granda.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Even Obama got into havard from always failing in high school and his classmates still can't believe how he got in Harvard. That's why he read constitutional law but breaks every American constitution, the iddiots didn't read nada but for their parents CIA connections.
Minent:

Degree numbers is not Equivalent to Intelligence

wink

Even Buhari claimed to have degree from Cambridge
grin
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Americans know the truth that Trump has done a good job on covid19, economy and everything that is important to Americans.

The polls are still mostly fake, Trump is blowing Biden out of all the swing states.
budaatum:
Sure has!
https://www.newstatesman.com/international/places/2020/08/do-not-be-fooled-polling-donald-trump-could-very-well-win-second-term
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Lying comes to democrats naturally because satan their father is the great deceiver!
OLAADEGBU:

Source

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:58am On Aug 28, 2020
My number 1 video and pick of the week. 4 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa0Pgh-eQnE

Will democrats allow Trump to save a Wisconsin city as the people begged the democrat governor to allow Trump's help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTGj0xnTEk

Democrats are now reaping the fruits of their lawlessness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgcRsIWNui4

The double speak media with their serpent tongue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJ7nIA7Rto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145) (Reply)

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.