Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98785 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by GboyegaD(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is quite expensive though.

5 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by iTearHerToto: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by janedonez(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Speechless. Strange happenings
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Run o...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Sultty(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
What?!! That day she must leave my house. What demented human will make a joke with a snake

4 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by FOODICTEDmeals(f): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Expensive joke right there

@Foodicted meals n more .. holla up and lets take the cooking stress off u... check signature pls. wink

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by TheSourcerer: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.
Now people like you make humans want to marry still

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Put a big spider (non-venomous type) in her handbag, sit back and watch the Lord fight your battles for you.

APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by bukkysam(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Aye o

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by BigTableShaker(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin No Worry naaa You needed to have seen me that very moment. I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it. This one is beyond rhetorics or play....
I feel you bro. This is just too much. I'm a very rigid person, I don't joke with my spouse or anybody. I'm straight and down to earth always.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Uyi168: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mtechew..
This small snake.. angry
BTW, is this how u people play your love

5 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Goodvibes007: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Do you live in the bush Ni?
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Goodvibes007: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
FOODICTEDmeals:
Expensive joke right there

@Foodicted meals n more .. holla up and lets take the cooking stress off u... check signature pls. wink
This one is rock Amala and ponmo grin

6 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Place a wall gecko on her pillow in retaliation.undecided

Funny couple. grin

7 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by swtdrms(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached

Haha...is that how scared you're when it comes to snakes and python? grin

You really need to develop some liver and boldness, don't worry I'll help you with that

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is the kind of marriage life I'd love to have, filled with fun and an understanding spouse... I envy you OP

8 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by QVicky10(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP as soon as I saw snake in your topic I just used my hand to cover the pic. I can't be looking at something like that by this time. For revenge hide her all the chargers for all electronics in your house. If your wife is the make-up type hide her make-up bag.

7 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Skmoda360(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Greensquard(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mtcheww rubbish post of lies..just shows op is a troll looking for cheap attention,u and ur imaginary wife are both not well mentally at all..

6 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Fikayo106: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

About 5 - 10 cockroaches will do.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by talk2archy: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

Oga na too much grammer de worry u
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by oloriLFC(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
You didn't sound like you have a problem. You sef like am. Enjoy madam's tricks jare

6 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
op i fit sleep inside this your toilet o

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dalass(f): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP.... That kind joke I can't find funny oh. Like a real snake or na dummy

What if pesin get heart attack... Ha... grin

9 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
She's a cute creature.....

Just make sure your own will be fun and memorable too
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ymstar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Ha ha, dis ur wife funny o
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by xynerise: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin

If e dirty you think he will create a thread and add pictures? grin

24 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Ugaboy: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached
i will get u one as pet
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Put a big spider (non-venomous type) in her handbag, sit back and watch the Lord fight your battles for you.

I will do that.
But OCTOPUS will be better.
Want to go for it....
Her birthday is in November.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by amakadlite(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
lalastcal need to confirm this snake that am saw
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dave4rella(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin

This couple are not based in Nigeria
I can bet my left ball on this!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.