Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98791 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalass:

You call live snake in a WC early morning fun?

You have a weird. Fun sense abeg undecided

The snake may be on the bed to wake you up next... Yuck... I hate reptiles! cool

Like she's aiming to give him heart attack with fright abi? I thought I was alone with the disgust feeling! If that guy were someone with some heart issues, she might have given him heart attack biko! What for! Someone else says to wear black garment and jump her in the dark...Lord! Biko I dont have sense of humour again embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Your toilet paper don finish ó...... Nah water u go use wash yansh......... cheesy
grin grin grin
The SHOCK was too much.
I wonder who go see that kind thing suddenly, then stand firm.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Goodvibes007:

This one is rock Amala and ponmo grin
I've reported that moniker..
Bully is not allowed on Nairaland
Food Bully undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ehissi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You're doing well.

He is also married.....ooooooin!!!!
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Icon79:
Op, if you’re a believer, I will advise you to take your wife to anointed man of God for a deliverance ministration. This whole thing is not a laughing matter, something tells me that she’s possessed by a serpentine spirit.

She needs deliverance or else she might put you and your family in danger one of these days.

O pari

Won de shocked shocked
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by delzbaba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm sure your wife is white
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by JuanDeDios: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

That's a royal python, not a rock python.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Playing pranks of whatever nature is the most unproductive and unprofitable venture to embark on. You guys are on a very dangerous path and it will only end in years. The earlier you talk sense into your wife, the better for you guys

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Justarandomguy: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.
Omo that toilet clean oo
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Mftivi: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Icon79:
Op, if you’re a believer, I will advise you to take your wife to anointed man of God for a deliverance ministration. This whole thing is not a laughing matter, something tells me that she’s possessed by a serpentine spirit.

She needs deliverance or else she might put you and your family in danger one of these days.

O pari

Warris all dis pls angry
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
sandrapretty:
this one is just creating thread for unnecessary show off.
Mtchewww.
Nansense
Go and marry undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
delzbaba:
I'm sure your wife is white
Nooooo
.... Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Convention107: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
;DHalloween in your house would be spine chilling
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Lamanii22(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=ModestGal post=91579175]Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached[/quote

I did the same lol... The sight of that thing scares me a lot...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Godsonjolly: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
nwizy:
find work if its factory work...do it. My system got broken too but I had to take it the hard way to repair it. So don't let anything stop your vision. I'm software developer( mobile flutter). Funny enough I was just building my android app when it got spoilt. So keep ur vision up. No matter what. Still stand. And by God's grace u shall fly higher in Jesus name. Amen
Amen. Thanks a lot. The thing is I stay in Benin, Benin is not a state of business, most business places are closed. Haven't even seen any factory. Working is not the problem, but I haven't seen any. That's just the problem.
Nevertheless, thanks.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by papermill: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jokingly she will kill you.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chitumu: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni use a flying cockroaches if possible
lizard will do the magic but i will not suggest that even to my enemy cuz from that day his wife will hate him for the rest of... u can guess it.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by fredoooooo: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ChengHun(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
If u try that with a local man, pastor would intervene, he would say the wife want to jazz him with snake.
learn how to create whiteboard animation videos chat with me on
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Codes151(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
so this is the news we meant to deliberate on
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by lichocho(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lolz don’t like dis kind of jokes
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Offorgerald15(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
You are lucky your WC is clean,I trust my nairaland brothers...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by decub: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.
Seems you guys enjoy weird games? Well, if it keeps the union smooth, then sail on.

Personally it's a NO cos I'm always on the offensive when frightened and could possibly have smashed the strange being cuddling me before I realize that was my wife!

You got attractive WC man.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ChiefSweetus: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin
Fam!!!!! The toilet clean DIE!!

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by spencestanlis: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

U see, this is the kind of love I want in my life. u guys must be good friends. imagine she saying a bigger one awaits u on ur birthday means she is already preparing for ur big day. Good wife, good marriage.

man, love that woman till the world ends.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Educonomist: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry :

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin

This very funny���
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by pri4life(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

lack of knowledge takes a man early to his grave. oga your wife needs deliverance
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by spencestanlis: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Now people like you make humans want to marry still

I swear. I just love the couple, nt those over serious ones
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Henri8: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Just shit hot shit ontop am. E go kwere.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by adonaimart(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
I been de sh*t when I opened this thread..nna its not funny. grin grin
quote author=DavidEsq post=91564426] grin grin grin grin grin grin. Small play, OP don cut chain grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by edoairways: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Thank u. Neat Apartments give me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.
Your toilet is neat. It is one of the neatness toilets I have ever seen in a while

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.