Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98758 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chenko001(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
When you are about to eat this night, check the meat well or better still use a good lens during the process. Nothing wrong just that snake cannot just disappear like that. In here it's their religion to ask 'u don arrange am'

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
If na some people, she go bring ten cowries, 1 goat, schnapps etc

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by nwizy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day everyone, pls guys my laptop crashed recently, the screen got white,even connected it to a TV so I can manage it like that to avoid stress but it's not helping as the laptop is tired of life,the ba3 is even bad, tried repairing but Its gonna cost a lot. Lost all my data's, files, project works, some files that aren't even mine. I'm a student who earns little by doing menial work. Now that there's lock down, it's hard coping. And I need a laptop to continue learning Web design and graphics design just to make ends meet. Pls, I've only been able to gather 20k just from my personal money, families would have helped but they passing through challenges far weighted than mine. Pls everyone, ntn is small. My only skill is playing the piano,I'm hard working but thing's are really down. Just help me pls, I'm soliciting for help.. God bless
find work if its factory work...do it. My system got broken too but I had to take it the hard way to repair it. So don't let anything stop your vision. I'm software developer( mobile flutter). Funny enough I was just building my android app when it got spoilt. So keep ur vision up. No matter what. Still stand. And by God's grace u shall fly higher in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by starbuck(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Why did you choose to write this number

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dalass(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:
This is the kind of marriage life I'd love to have, filled with fun and an understanding spouse... I envy you OP

You call live snake in a WC early morning fun?

You have a weird. Fun sense abeg undecided

The snake may be on the bed to wake you up next... Yuck... I hate reptiles! cool

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by MiaB(f): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's all fun and games till... Better tell her to stop the rough play before she gives you early hypertension.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Icon79(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op, if you’re a believer, I will advise you to take your wife to anointed man of God for a deliverance ministration. This whole thing is not a laughing matter, something tells me that she’s possessed by a serpentine spirit.

She needs deliverance or else she might put you and your family in danger one of these days.

O pari

APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by konkonbilo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Mtcheww rubbish post of lies..just shows op is a troll looking for cheap attention,u and ur imaginary wife are both not well mentally at all..
why are you angry bros God go make your own marriage sweet too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

Last last, Una go run run leave the house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by plsdisvirginme: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=91585519][/quote].
Is that your wife?
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ajailer(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don't want to believe this story as true joor....what if the snake goes straight into your sewer pipe...

I don't want to believe a woman will be so dramatic to try something silly and dangerous as this.

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by plsdisvirginme: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Mtcheww rubbish post of lies..just shows op is a troll looking for cheap attention,u and ur imaginary wife are both not well mentally at all..
Report to the disciplinary room immediately
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by IduNaOba: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
The camera of this MI note 10 go well.
See 108 mp shots mehn.
Still clear upon compression from nairaland servers
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by oloriLFC(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
FOODICTEDmeals:
Expensive joke right there

@Foodicted meals n more .. holla up and lets take the cooking stress off u... check signature pls. wink
this time of the night when I'm looking for what to eat. Whyyyyy!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by deltateam: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
DavidEsq:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Small play, OP don cut chain grin grin grin

I hate snakes. I don't find it funny.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oluwademilade: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Forget the python. This your toilet fine ooo
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP you brought this upon yourself. The sad part is you may not even live long self.na waoo
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Icon79:
Op, if you’re a believer, I will advise you to take your wife to anointed man of God for a deliverance ministration. This whole thing is not a laughing matter, something tells me that she’s possessed by a serpentine spirit.

She needs deliverance or else she might put you and your family in danger one of these days.
O pari
BROS, calm down.
It came as a shock 2me.
Here, PEOPLE bring PYTHONS home to wake their loved ones.
Nothing Spiritual about it.
She removed it herself and handed it over to an Animal care expert who doubles as a nearby neighbor.
Later confided in me that she colluded with him to do such. grin grin grin
I have never felt such a shock in a long time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Ndipe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is not a joke at all.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by lomprico(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
I love your wife cool

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by focus7: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

Your marriage must be full of funs, I love it.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Myself2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP, calm down, your wife no be ogbanje, she just like rough playl

You too surprise her back, tie a lion cub to wait for her in the kitchen and please don't tell anyone I gave you that advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
IduNaOba:
The camera of this MI note 10 go well.
See 108 mp shots mehn.
Still clear upon compression from nairaland servers
U are very correct.
I had to screenshot the already taken pictures, so that I could upload them. The ORIGINAL PICTURES run into 10mb and 15mbs.
It was a little bit difficult 4me to upload initially...

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by shogsman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's an expensive joke

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Lilgabby(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oga...u talk too much but that your cicrul abi na toilet ...that things wey d snake dey inside wey round....ehn! Oh! DAT one....it is sparkling clean! Na hypo u dey use wash am?

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by shgenius123: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nna you go turn their house into devil's warehouse cos I don't think the husband can win these near death pranks
Ginaz:

Well I think I have a plan*wink wink*

Why not wear a black gown, hide in a shadowy place without her knowledge and creep up on her ? That would give her a fright ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

BROS, calm down.
It came as a shock 2me.
Here, PEOPLE bring PYTHONS home to wake their loved ones.
Nothing Spiritual about it.
She removed it herself and handed it over to an Animal care expert who doubles as a nearby neighbor.
Later confided in me that she colluded with him to do such. grin grin grin
I have never felt such a shock in a long time.
My mind dey tell me you be nwaamaikpe with so many monikers cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Myself2:
OP, calm down, your wife no be ogbanje, she just like rough playl

You too surprise her back, tie a lion cub to wait for her in the kitchen and please don't tell anyone I gave you that advice
I must do mine and UPLOAD them here.
She has gotten away with a lot of such jokes grin grin grin.
I will secure an octopus, no doubt.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Your toilet paper don finish ó...... Nah water u go use wash yansh......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Obrigardo: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

Troll
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalass:

You call live snake in a WC early morning fun?

You have a weird. Fun sense abeg undecided

The snake may be on the bed to wake you up next... Yuck... I hate reptiles! cool
Yeah it's weird but between having an abusive marriage and this kinda marriage, I'd go with this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.