Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) (42611 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Idiotmod: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Are you a virgin?
What are you saying. Is she the one that is going to pay her brideprice. Or I put overstretched pussy in my house.
I, as a man can't stand that
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
MEN KNEELING DOWN IS A NO NO
This is How it's Done

MY Wife Will Kneel Down
I will place My Hand on Her Head
And Say Congratulations
I Will Now Marry You
She Will Say Amen
I Will Now Pay For Your Bills
She Will Say Amen
Now Take This Ring & Go Showoff to ur friends.
The End.
Na only u get sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by usah4(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
She's really a crazy lady
Congrats
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiotmod:

What are you saying. Is she the one that is going to pay her brideprice. Or I put overstretched pussy in my house.
I, as a man can't stand that

Why should she end up with your overused d1ck as well?... So you can't marry a non-virgin but can Fvck one.... Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
geedot:
Why do some ladies act surprised when proposed to?
For a guy to have proposed, they probably would have seen it coming. So what's all the drama about ?
You wont understand. The way when wkmen dey find husband these days ehn. ..... One babe when I sabi say if she go get the man when go just siddon keep her company take her out to lunch, e don do

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by WuraSerano(f): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by flames01: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
Marriage is indeed every woman's dream.

Not every woman's dream
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by chii8(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
I like the lady already,she is so open and no form of acting too posh, they are both playful....

What am I even saying?I like them both,so real and genuine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Idiotmod: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Why should she end up with your overused d1ck as well?... So you can't marry a non-virgin but can Fvck one.... Yeye
But Bros why are you defending them na. I no like am o
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Chicastle: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Madooooo
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiotmod:
But Bros why are you defending them na. I no like am o
Lol grin you seem to enjoy looking for females wàhálà on this forum
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Chicastle: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dozis:
Old video, this video is about one year now.
Nairaland is so backward..

Chicastle:
Madooooo

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by haywhy80: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
she de dance just as how a descendant of the fallen angel will dance when been proposed to by a progressive Igbo man...,,marrying an Igbo man by an oduduwa gbegiri and amala descendant is an escape of poverty...Igbo men are the best,anyday anytime..proudly NWA AFOR MBAISE

Must you bring tribalism to this? Life is meant to be enjoyed than all this crack talk. Peace unto thee.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by haywhy80: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
May their soul rest in peace

I fear thee.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ridbell01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
she de dance just as how a descendant of the fallen angel will dance when been proposed to by a progressive Igbo man...,,marrying an Igbo man by an oduduwa gbegiri and amala descendant is an escape of poverty...Igbo men are the best,anyday anytime..proudly NWA AFOR MBAISE
if I Dey bash you now.. We still remember what ffk dud to your hero
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
haywhy80:

Must you bring tribalism to this? Life is meant to be enjoyed than all this crack talk. Peace unto thee.
I do this for fun...I know how yorubas don insult me taya on this forum... nothing to be taken personal,,my wife is a Yoruba lady ..peace
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by haywhy80: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
I do this for fun...I know how yorubas don insult me taya on this forum... nothing to be taken personal,,my wife is a Yoruba lady ..peace

Wa gbayi! That's the way it should be and pls don't mind them jare. I can't seem to understand what keypad warriors gain from bashing themselves along tribal lines. Meet me in joint for cartons of beer.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
haywhy80:

Wa gbayi! That's the way it should be and pls don't mind them jare. I can't seem to understand what keypad warriors gain from bashing themselves along tribal lines. Meet me in joint for cartons of beer.
hahahah..one love bro
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by pheonixdld2(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Stop being childish and stupid. If you have nothing reasonable to comment just read comments of sensible people and move along. You must not post. Before you start with the mentions and insults just know I am Igbo too. A sensible one.
ugochukwufrenzy:
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by telim: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
dfrost:

Are you good, you? cheesy
Why do you ask?
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by GeneralPula: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
walebizz:
so, you mean every woman you meet has lived a very promiscuous life or what?? change your mentality bro

98.78% of girls!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Tenaj: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Excuses:
It should better not end in premium tears.

They af come...abelekunsunkun
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by timisquare82(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=IamWonderful post=91609649]Probably she has been thinking the relationship will hit the rock like the one with obinna, Osaze, kayode, munir, Ike, and 14 others[/quote.
You need to go for test bro
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by steeltrust: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
another lord of the ring loading

plz check my Ziggy
ur effort ll be appreciated
god bless
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pilate2016:
She done escape, congratulations to her. HML to them
Na una hold am before cheesy chai NL una go kill person with laugh one day...My chest ooo cheesy

Abi na prison break grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by GodPunishBiafra: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
geedot:
Why do some ladies act surprised when proposed to?
For a guy to have proposed, they probably would have seen it coming. So what's all the drama about ?
[/s]
Shut up!
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by incogni2o: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.

But the feminist lives in a self induced delusion.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by klarke(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
And every man's too undecided
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by dfrost: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
telim:

Why do you ask?

Because you said you wanted a good girl.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Bambela(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
I watched this video when I was 5. Why bringing it here at this time. Lazy youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.