Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) (42609 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
A lady radically scattered the ground in excitement with her dance steps as her fiance proposed to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8puC6Kb7DU
What it's been up to two months this happened
Have seen it somewhere months ago
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by earnit3: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by bluefilm: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Any time I see a nigga bowing down on one knee to propose to a woman, I feel like sending that bitch_ass nigga away immediately to Adolf Hitler's concentration camp to be used as a lab rat.

Nonsense copy cats. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Sniper101(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Like some dude on this platform once said...

"We are doing these Women a huge favor by opting to pick one and settle down with"
....and they know this for a fact

With that as a fact, why won't this one dance grin
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by toprealman: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nah!
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Astrologyfact: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some are dancing and while some are getting beat up... This life ko just balance
How will dey not beat you?? Just look at your name?? You don't know if your hubby is always on your signature to patronize
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Afrikahene: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Thats how it should be
Na so e suppose be[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by telim: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2020
dfrost:

Because you said you wanted a good girl.
yeah am a good guy.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by wendy: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Amanda4life: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bush gir
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by maxibrainz02(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by SirMichael1: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is one lady that knows why she's going into a relationship and not all these chewgum girls going into it for fun. Anumpamas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.