Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Bitch Game: This Is What She Means When She Says This (GAME 101) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitch Game: This Is What She Means When She Says This (GAME 101) (517 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitch Game: This Is What She Means When She Says This (GAME 101) by iTearHerToto: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
As a pro gamer who's been in the game for at least a decade and a half. I got some few drills for y'all lil homies

I'm gonna make it very simple and brief cos I don't have time so I'm going straight to the point (just one point tho)

Now when a bitch says "I want a man who's honest, loving, treats me right, faithful" and all that shit. She doesn't really mean that. And she never meant it. Never!
[img]https:///view/nottoday-notnow-notever-gif-6119579.gif[/img]

Lemme break it down some more for y'all

You know these hoes are never direct when communicating so whenever they say "Up" always code it as "Down". Always. It doesn't matter how sweet, loyal, honest she appears or is. Always I repeat always code as the opposite. Very simple math but if you joke with it you'd be fvcked over and over and over again by some unworthy, cheap ovulating creature. Be wise!
[img]https:///view/lyngby-lyngby-bk-jetbull-thinks-smart-be-wise-gif-16498532.gif[/img]

So this is what she really means when she Spits out those trashes. I'm gonna fix shit for y'all to grab. Pick a pen in case you gonna forget or bookmark this page for you own good. Not repeating myself. This is a game and she's gonna win if you play like a mutt. And y'all already know the consequences when she wins cry

OK let's go back to work
[img]https:///view/yard-work-fail-gif-8314807.gif[/img]

The shit goes thus;

"I want a man who's HONEST (lies to me for a minimum of 5 times a day) LOVING (Maltreats me for a minimum of 3 times a week) TREATS ME RIGHT (Slaps/beats the incessant nonsense/brainlessness out of me for a minimum of 2 times a month, that's once every 2 weeks for the least don't miss wink ) FAITHFUL (Have a minimum of 2 side chicks that'd keep her on her toes all times so she doesn't get replaced quickly like her co-bitches)
You see how smart they are? He shock you cheesy
But it's the spanking truth homies. These hoes are pro in their game. They're really good at coding. You just gotto code too so to blend or do you have a choice
Lesson's over

This however doesn't infer that you should go and start maltreating your woman but adhering to the above would make her love, cherish and worship you the most. Cos you gonna be the only guy that treats her differently from all other guys.

Try 3 out of the list for a month on one of your hos and come back to testify how your life has changed positively after.

Where's Amaratasha

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

Know How Women React During pre-intimacy According To Their Zodiac Signs / Are You In Need Of This (pictures)? / Get Access to This 8 Hot Products That Will Show You How to Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.