Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer (56777 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Rebuke: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
This guy is a big joke. What an idiot! See his head like pestle.

Who knows if this is actually an arrangement to retrieve some of the stolen money sef?

Dude, calm down and enjoy yhur gucci prison in peace.

2 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by imperiouxx(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
majamajic:

He lose cases anyhow , he is a scammer
He will let u see the good side , he will prolong this case , and still lose at the end , after collecting huge sum

That's how their job goes. Lose some win some after getting paid.

But this case would be a loss at last.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Originalsly: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
El Chapo was snatched. From a case I know.of....this is how I figure it works. In the case I refer to... a drug dealer was arrested in one country and he was.being deported to his country if origin. Shielded by his home government... and wanted by the US..... he was not flown directly to his home country.... but put on a transit flight that stopped in a country that has extradition agreement with the US. He was snatched in transit and ended up in the US. Can this be the case with Hush?.... sending him back to Nigeria via the U.S?

4 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by lathrowinger: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=91584438] Yes o, Tell them.....the Way APC kidnap Nigeria for 2015

Dubai police just wan dey the Good side of USA...Idiot people.
FBI didn't have any 'JurisdicKtion' to arrest Hushpuppi from Dubai. If them get then wey EFCC go arrest Diezani Allision-Madueke for Dominica abi wetin dem dey call am
[/quote

Point...

In another hand, they know say our government are the real scammer. And they understand that we are the real scammer cool]
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hushpuppy could actually get free based on that technicality
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by femmoy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
He might be exonerrated eventually,its true the usa doesnt have treaty with dubai on extradictions & i guess thats a valid point.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by seeker121(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by joeluv: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
That was what he was banking on that made him so comfortable in dubia. International law has so many twists and turns which FBI are well aware of. They are not stupid and they know they can back it up legally.
femmoy:
He might be exonerrated eventually,its true the usa doesnt have treaty with dubai on extradictions & i guess thats a valid point.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
i love this lawyer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by backbone503(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
He had to be tried in a court of competent jurisdiction, hence his extradition to the US. They had the consent and corporation of UAE in doing this or they'd have gotten extraterritorial jurisdiction from Congress.

FBI investigates thoroughly before arresting and presenting information so gathered to the appropriate US Attorney or DoJ official who then presses charges. Hushpuppi stands no chance of wining this case. He should have just pleaded guilty.

8 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Has he handled your case before
omo una dey mad ooooo. see questionnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin i don laugh die

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by nokatakata: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
The lawyer must do the job he was paid for.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by sterlingD(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Originalsly:
El Chapo was snatched. From a case I know.of....this is how I figure it works. In the case I refer to... a drug dealer was arrested in one country and he was.being deported to his country if origin. Shielded by his home government... and wanted by the US..... he was not flown directly to his home country.... but put on a transit flight that stopped in a country that has extradition agreement with the US. He was snatched in transit and ended up in the US. Can this be the case with Hush?.... sending him back to Nigeria via the U.S?

I was going to post something like this but didn't know to get the right words. The deportation or extradition move was swift very swift. The question we should also ask is where was his country of origin in the mist of all this?
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=lathrowinger post=91585435][/quote]

Na you o

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by gentle007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
majamajic:

He will let u see the good side , he will prolong this case , and still lose at the end , after collecting huge sum

Bros abeg check his profile. He is among the best 10 in Chi town

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hammer3: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
BeLookingIDIOT:
Hushpuppy could actually get free based on that technicality
femmoy:
Originalsly:
[/s]

LET ME SCHOOL U ON EXTRADITION LAW.

THE ONUS IS ON UAE, WHETHER OR NOT TO EXTRADITE HUSHPUPPI TO UNITED STATES.

SO, ONLY UAE CAN DENY HUSHPUPPI EXTRADICTION BASED ON THE FACT OF AN ABSENCE OF SUCH TREATY WITH AMERICA.

THE QUESTION, U SHOULD ASK YOURSELF IS, IF ASPECTS OF UAE IMMIGRATION LAW ALLOWED THEM TO EXTRADITE HUSHPUPPI TO AMERICA.

EXTRADICTION AND IMMIGRATION LAW IN CRIMINAL MATTER IS WEAK DEFENCE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE HE COMMITTED THE CRIME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by femmoy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
joeluv:
That was what he was banking on that made him so comfortable in dubia. International law has so many twists and turns which FBI are well aware of. They are not stupid and they know they can back it up legally.

there cant be a twist to a law,if its not written and document,it is does not hold. Think about it.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by akee01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Set awon Olivia Pope

Vyolet:
Awon Eyan Joe Proctor seti Annalise Keatings.
Anything to get his clients out of jail.
The puppy won't get out of this though, he will serve time, it may only be reduced, thief.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by MT: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Though USA will surely jail him.
Hush might get a little cashout from this whole saga by suing Dubai authorities.

If he is to be deported from Dubai for fraudulent practices since Dubai doesn't have any extradition treaty with USA, the legal process should have been deporting him back to his country of origin and have the FBI pick him up in Nigeria.

If his lawyer can milk the technicalities of law for all it is worth, he might even walk away this time due to unlawful arrest - very unlikely though.

Don't get it wrong. UAE cannot extradite their own citizens to the US but foreigners are not covered under this law.

http://www.hadefpartners.com/News/78/EXTRADITION-LAW-IN-THE-UAE-WHO-MAY---MAY-NOT-BE-EXTRADITED-

4 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Kobicove(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Technically speaking the FBI had no right to pick up the guy from the UAE
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hammer3: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
joeluv:

NIGGA, U ARE WRONG, THIS IS NOT INTERNATIONAL LAW.

IT IS IMMIGRATION LAW.

IN THIS CASE, UAE IMMIGRATION LAW.

MAKE UNA GO READ AM COME, TELL US WHETHER THEM GET RIGHT TO SEND HUSHPUPPI TO USA TO FACE CHARGES.

3 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by falopey: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
No lawyer will enter heaven cheesy grin
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by MT: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
hammer3:

IT IS IMMIGRATION LAW.

MAKE UNA GO READ AM COME, TELL US WHETHER THEM GET RIGHT TO SEND HUSHPUPPI TO USA TO FACE CHARGES.

Yes they do. Hushpuppi is NOT a UAE National.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by gentle007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
backbone503:
He had to be tried in a court of competent jurisdiction, hence his extradition to the US. This lawyer na scam.

FBI investigates thoroughly before arresting and pressing charges. Hushpuppi stands no chance of wining this case. He should have just pleaded guilty.
Are you saying FBI does not lose cases?
Their case is full of assumptions. For example, his email returned pictures of his emirate passport and Nigerian passport and the name tallied. These are theoretical assumptions. As far as am concerned, hush can win if his attorney argues well. The person that has a bigger issue is woodberry
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hammer3: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
MT:

Yes they do. Hushpuppi is NOT a UAE National.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I NO TALK AM.

HUSHPUPPI IS GETTING SCAMMED.

LATER HE WILL BE FCCUKED UP THE ASS IN JAIL.

WELCOME TO USA STYLE.

3 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by joeluv: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
UAE can not extradite thier citizens. But can do that to legal residents grin grin. That shld be under international law I think
hammer3:

IT IS IMMIGRATION LAW.

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hammer3: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
joeluv:
UAE can not extradite thier citizens. But can do that to legal residents grin grin. That shld be under international law I think

WHICH INTERNATIONAL LAW?

ARE U HIGH?

WAT HAS INTERNATIONAL LAW GOT TO DO WITH HUSHPUPPI AND CRIME?

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by shogsman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
negga4al:
"HOW TO GET AWAY WITH FRAUD"

Watching in 4k
Your ignorance is what you should be watched in bluray

2 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Taye4j: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
BRASH:
This lawyer is not only mad, he is also a criminal.
How can you say that law enforcement agents kidnapped a fraudster whom they carefully investigated and found with evidence of the crime? If that is the case, then every arrest can be termed a kidnap

What is this Hushpappy saying. Don't you see that it's illegal to extradite someone from another country without a legal backing which FBI just flouted.

2 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Futuragetty: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
majamajic:

He will let u see the good side , he will prolong this case , and still lose at the end, after collecting huge sum
He's not fighting to win, of course, He knows he can't win. he's trying to get the FBI to mitigate sentencing, say 8-12 Years.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by abbey621(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Here's the koko, once you enter the USA under criminal prosecution, only a miracle can save you from the slammer! The best possible scenario here would be for him to corporate and strike a deal that gives him a reduced sentence in exchange for naming all his coconsiprators and possible bosses. It is certainly possible that the FBI is after bigger fishes and Hush could play a role like 69 and snitch snitch snitch grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.