Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) (28607 Views)

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / What Do You Want As A Gift For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by mdchikezie(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

OGA IFEANYI UBA THEM AND THOSE ANAMBRA MILLIONAIRES IN THE MKT DON'T KNOW WHAT BOOK IS,
MOST OF THEM WERE BOY BOY BEFORE THEY WERE SETTLED AND NOTHING LIKE BOOK.
SO LONG AS THEY CAN COUNT MONEY AND ADD.
STOP WRITING BULLCRAP

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by christobobby: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Get an artwork of him and is family when people see it and appreciate it he will feel good at that moment and remember you

And try your best to get him a beautiful artwork that he would want to keep in his house for years
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Someone said wristwatch of 10k to a millionaire are you ok?
If you give me fake watch I will just throw it away in your presence
Just buy him wine Or nice tequila of 10k
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by paulolee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/ I can't believe that people like you still exist. Wetin concern pastor?
OP: Give the money to motherless babies if you must.
\
bros na joke oo...dt number 4 na jara.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Quorax: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

You be ode but you do not know. The OP said the man does not have time because he is always busy... You with all the book u don read, hope u have reached that level?

My in law is a multimillionaire... dude no get time to sit one place.. he is always working and traveling... which time him go come get to sit yansh read book when he has about 4 companies to manage with staff? He had just started an event management company outside Nigeria when corona struck.

The real result is in ACTION (WORKING) NOT SITTING YOUR ASS reading motivational books to enrich the writers...

5 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by golddare: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.

Put the 10k in an envelope and give it to him, if he is a child of God ask him to pray for you. Sometimes we the millionaires hardly see anyone gifting us money so when someone does that we take note of you.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buy him some books.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Chitumu: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
investigator007:
become a millionaire too, that way you would have proved that he was truly your millionaire mentor grin

Meanwhile on another story, FCMB offers the best banking services as far as I am concerned… you can argue with your keypad just #DoSomethingEpic grin cheesy
FCMB are real cheat when it come to loans and bussiness agreement. say one more nice word about FCMB and i will make them lose 1 million customer in a single day.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Not everyone have time to read book bro Mr President for example his so many people mentor
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by vertueptime: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Damnn nigar guy

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bros op be a real niggarrr!
Figure out if your so called mentor is a real niggarrr
If he is a real niggarrr then that ten thousand is enough!

Anytime you dey close to am just control am go one fine spot or joint for town.... bottle am well... enough bottles
Then top am with one fine pussy

I swear that your mentor nor go forget you
I know alot of people here will say what is slawormir saying..but i won't blame you all. Humans hate what they don't understand.....only my real niggarrrz here will understand the feeling... that sweet feeling you get when your real niggarrr control you go one side go bottle you come add one fine pussy join am

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Depressed101: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.

It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.
you shouldn't be asking us. We should be asking you what he likes.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by franchasng: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

Get him a nice artwork......an lovely or weird looking African artwork.

Every successful man love artworks, try it smiley

Meanwhile, he is reading this thread coded wink
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Godfiidence: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
On his behalf, you can donate/give the money to a widow/family, less privileged, orphanage or handicap home that obviously really needs it and will really deeply appreciate the gesture then gather them in a group and have them sing a birthday song, pray and say thank you to him. Make a video and present it to him alongside a well worded birthday card.

p.s. On the inside of the card using your own words, write how much you appreciate him + prayer + goodwill message.

Shiikenaa! Thank Me Later.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

Sir, what's was the business you stated with 25k? I'd like to know sir, for my benefit.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Godfiidence: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

On his behalf, you can donate/give the money to a widow/family, less privileged, orphanage or handicap home that obviously really needs it and will really deeply appreciate the gesture then gather them in a group and have them sing a birthday song, pray and say thank you to him. Make a video and present it to him alongside a well worded birthday card.

p.s. On the inside of the card using your own words, write how much you appreciate him + prayer + goodwill message.

Shiikenaa! Thank Me Later.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by earnit1: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
thanks
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Dreyton36: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buy am LOUD if u know you know
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:

bros na joke oo...dt number 4 na jara.
/
grin grin

You got the reaction you expected.

No hard feelings.
/
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by kabaz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buy him 10ltrs of original Honey gbam
[qquote author=southniyikaye post=91579018]well, I doubt he has time to read books, he is always busy, very busy[/quote]
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by keentola(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
if you want to get some good ebooks for him, you can message me @my bio on WhatsApp. You won't even spend up to half of that money for books
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Justdogood(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
You can get a good material and sow a good "senator outfit" as we call it for him.
maks sure its a white senator.

With your budget 10k, you can get a good quality material and give to a tailor to sow for him.
He will really appreciate it.
Dont go buying ready-made senator oo. As they are more expensive.
With the help of your tailor get a good material and sow please.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by val4sure(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
dulux07:
An artistic picture of him
OP go with this advice, talking from experience, he will love it.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by olatunji390(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

This set of people appreciate watch alot, even if it's just 10k, buy a that make sense. He will always remember u. Especially when he decide to wear it out on a day. Try it, u will not regret it
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by VirginFinder: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
HOLY BIBLE ( Kings James version with Ccommentary or Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible..)

This is will make Hhim or Hher to calm down and Rreflect on life and the need to prepare for Eeternity..

He/Sshe will Aappreciate you more than any other thing you wanna give..
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by backbone503(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's sensible about the balderdash he penned down? Little wonder you people will always roll with mediocrity and its ilks. How do you expect to gift an educated, classy, well-bred and exposed supposed "millionaire" some beer bottles and poosy?

Maybe, just maybe, when you start to roll with people that really matter, you will start to evolve intellectually. For now, have lots of fun in your delusion and mediocrity.

You might be super rich and superfly. Might be rolling with the creme de la creme. Might be more intelligent than Einstein. You might be even more sef. Who cares? But you know what, you are a very stupid person. Your stupidity so defies the known rules if gravity.

I'm sure you've never come across words like: courtesy, manners and decorum.

4 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2020
backbone503:

You might be super rich and superfly. Might be rolling with the creme de la creme. Might be more intelligent than Einstein. You might be even more sef. But you know what, I am a very stupid person.

Goodnight. And do heed to my prompt advice. You'll be fine.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Eshiettk(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Get him a Ronaldo InterMilan Jersey. Nostalgic..
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by SirMichael1: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Eshiettk:
Get him a Ronaldo InterMilan Jersey. Nostalgic..
You mean AC Milan jersey? If I were a Ronaldo fan and you gift me that, weirdly, iIll consider you a prick.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by business1234: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2020
A potrait is best for him. Pencil art portrait

DM instagram.com/tikbiz_giftsandpackages on Instagram. They got you. They can help.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by business1234: 1:45am On Jul 11, 2020
jamata20:
An artwork of his picture will be good tho

Yes i agree. Dm @tikbiz_giftsandpackages on IG. they can help

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bros op be a real niggarrr!
Figure out if your so called mentor is a real niggarrr
If he is a real niggarrr then that ten thousand is enough!

Anytime you dey close to am just control am go one fine spot or joint for town.... bottle am well... enough bottles
Then top am with one fine pussy

I swear that your mentor nor go forget you
I know alot of people here will say what is slawormir saying..but i won't blame you all. Humans hate what they don't understand.....only my real niggarrrz here will understand the feeling... that sweet feeling you get when your real niggarrr control you go one side go bottle you come add one fine pussy join am

The badest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.