Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) (28655 Views)

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / What Do You Want As A Gift For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Plut01: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
tillaman:
An artwork !! Or Hire a professional to paint his pic and then frame it

This^

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by PedophileKaycee: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye please what path did you follow?....I have below 400k and I want to start a business but I don't know which to go into, I need your expert advice.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by SirLinks: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

there are so many millionaires who did so without opening a book.
Money is about awareness, identifying opportunities and acting on them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by frank417: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sketched portrait of himself

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ridbell01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

easy that reading mentality from your brain that what motivational speakers do tell you. Life is now base on how to strategise not reading

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Bluezy13(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

I hope you understand that education is no longer the key

People make money without reading a page of a book.

10 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
A book preferably My Vision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by monimekaz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Millions of people made money legit without even reading a newspaper talk more of a book. You people should stop this your nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by colestephan86: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Is the becoming a successful business man inside book? There are loads of ways to learn bra

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wine

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by JeffreyOraz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nothing you can give him will make sense except its something he likes and it's from your heart which your post shows it is.
The years you lived with him, you could have noticed something he was mad about, something he couldn't do without, get that for him on a large scale, if 10k can do that.

If it is food he likes, carry him to a restaurant on a Sunday you know he is less busy and get him that food he loves so much, and be sincere about it, let it not be that you might have remembered him because you need money or so.

Anyways, see that number below, dm me if you want to get a website or logo at an affordable price
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ridbell01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.
if you are close to him I believe you will know what he likes but I can suggest you just get him a fantastic wristwatch if he use it just for a day I think your have done well
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP find one of those Esan galz (those ones wey dey light like snow-white) give am for the night....7k everything dn set...dem go fur.ck your oga craze. You go still get 3k to shayo self

Thank me later

7 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by colestephan86: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.

It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.
You don't need 10k to impress your millionaire mentor , he know he is way ahead of you.
Buy him a small hand crafted scripture or a Rubik cube
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Legionx: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
well, I doubt he has time to read books, he is always busy, very busy

What can an expensive bottle of win do?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by xynerise: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Are you kidding me? Go and ask those businessmen in Alaba if they read a book.

5 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by danchuzzy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Get in touch with me bro

Why?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Xclusiveme: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Who is talking about hardcopy.

Go and pay for a good ebook joor and have it delivered to his email

U talk too much

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Tolu131: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

too much movie don knack your brain

You think say Nigerians be all these Hollywood people

8 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's the.kind of thing the gentleman, Seun Osewa, can do. grin
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by BornToSucced(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Just pay him a visit, go with a bottle of wine.

Explain to him how you have multiplied that 100k he gave you, and the impact he has made in your life.

Then tell him you just want to pray for him................They like prayers because they don't have time to pray.

4 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by alizma: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Higgies(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
I will make it in Life too.

and also succeed in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by BREYZ: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Get a Cartoon of Hand sanitizers or Customized Nose mask then send it to him. He would appreciate it.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2020

Lol..
This fat me cracked up
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

Get him a pencil drawn portrait

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Viking007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I hope you understand that education is no longer the key

People make money without reading a page of a book.
cheesy cheesy

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Donpaper: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
investigator007:
become a millionaire too, that way you would have proved that he was truly your millionaire mentor grin
That may take him years. It takes a lot to be a millionaire
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by philiancoop(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can make something like this for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEI7R5tATs#menu

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

For the fact that you can trace your source and have a deep sense of gratitude is highly commendable....

I suggest you get him a frame of sketched drawings of him alone or together with his family and hand written letter of his contributions and investment made in your life and how you will externally be grateful.....

Whatever you settle for,don't forget to add the letter... It will go along way..

4 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by zomby(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

A BOOK on business or leadership that he has not read before

A nicely made hamper

A Video Collage with voice commentary of his autobiography.

A good leather shoe

A good leather shoe for 10k? For a millionaire?

Please don’t do it.

Save your money up to 20k and then buy him a tie and a pair of nice socks.

And please no letter... Lovely greeting card is perfect. You can write a short note on the card.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.