Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) (28635 Views)

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / What Do You Want As A Gift For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bros op be a real niggarrr!
Figure out if your so called mentor is a real niggarrr
If he is a real niggarrr then that ten thousand is enough!

Anytime you dey close to am just control am go one fine spot or joint for town.... bottle am well... enough bottles
Then top am with one fine pussy

I swear that your mentor nor go forget you
I know alot of people here will say what is slawormir saying..but i won't blame you all. Humans hate what they don't understand.....only my real niggarrrz here will understand the feeling... that sweet feeling you get when your real niggarrr control you go one side go bottle you come add one fine pussy join am

You Forget to add Arizona

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
HOLY BIBLE ( Kings James version with Commentary or Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible..)

This is will make Him or Her to calm down and Reflect on life and the need to prepare for Eternity..

He/She will Appreciate you more than any other thing you wanna give..
Do you know his Faith?

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by thatyorubaboy(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Buy him boxers and singlets
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by mandapayng: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
HOLY BIBLE ( Kings James version with Commentary or Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible..)

This is will make Him or Her to calm down and Reflect on life and the need to prepare for Eternity..

Your head no de correct
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by JOACHINpedro: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can you get this for me? undecided
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by NobleSeed(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

nice words you quoted there....
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Shimran(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Good right.....
You reminds me of the Mighty swaggart and Deedat.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by adecz: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Look for some solid cufflinks & studs..

Don't buy any fake 'gold' plated nonsense;
Look for stone mounted ( marble)
stainless steel ones . They will remain
with your mentor for many years.

Thank me later.

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Victorioussaint(f): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2020
dulux07:
An artistic picture of him

This is good.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by AbuAeesha: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

No one who made money the legit way did so without BOOKS.... how can you be mentored by a man who does not READ.... abegiiiii

not all mentors,or successful people read books
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by elijahozzy(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Use that 10k to go and buy sense lol

southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
elijahozzy:
Use that 10k to go and buy sense lol

it doesn't cost you anything to be sensible.
If i have been abusing everyone like you did, a nairalander won't send me 100k to start my life.
You think everything is a joke?

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by DaInferno(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

how can u say such a thing?
with all your "readings"?
An Igbo man who has 3 exclusive boutiques without been to the class ,talkless of reading didn't make it legit?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by DaInferno(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
paulolee:
1..artistic picture of him and his family if he's married..
2..buy a book that he haven't read before...
3..buy him a cutomized and advance Bible if he's a christian or a quaran if he's a Muslim...
4..lastly would say you jus insert that 10k with a special prayer point for him inside an envelope and give to ur pastor to pray for your seed for bear fruit b4 dis Year ends ( some nairalanders go vex 4 dis wan)...
I vex for the last one
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by DaInferno(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
investigator007:
become a millionaire too, that way you would have proved that he was truly your millionaire mentor grin

Meanwhile on another story, FCMB offers the best banking services as far as I am concerned… you can argue with your keypad just #DoSomethingEpic grin cheesy
you must be in charge of marketing
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Righteousness89(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Can you get this for me? undecided
Where are u?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by JOACHINpedro: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Where are u?
Enugu
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by thelish(f): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
dulux07:
An artistic picture of him
The best suggestion

1 Like

Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by solonubinho(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please guys, well, I am just coming out of recession infact I recently graduated from the beggers association of nairaland(B.A.N) being their president.

So please I have 10k and I want to surprise a millionaire mentor.

Though we aren't together anymore, infact it is almost 3years I left him in good accord but today, my mind just remembered him. He helped me alot in the past, he even Financed my academics in the uni and we are not even related. Lived like a king in his house for years, he made me his sole manager. He was so nice to me but I just have to leave when the ovation was high.

So what can I buy with 10k that will surprise him and likely make a Lil diff?

And let me use this medium to thank Mr bello extensively. This man called me on his own accord, he adviced me and spoke positive words into my life and he said,

"that business you talked about, how much will you need to startup? I said 25k will be enough and he said what if I see 30k? I was so happy and he said he will get back to me on the following day which is a Sunday.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an alert of 100k from him. I first thought it was a mistake and told him and he said, do whatever you can to help yourself.
I am forever grateful sir from the bottom of my heart.

Pls lalasticl.ala help me move to front page for a wider coverage.
It is actually good to appreciate people who has made impact in our life. Though they may lack nothing but aside our prayers for them, let us appreciate them with little things we can afford.

So I want something I can order online and they deliver to his home address in mushin Lagos thank you.

Google 'gift ideas for someone who has it all'
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by RoseyJ: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's sensible about the balderdash he penned down? Little wonder you people will always roll with mediocrity and its ilks. How do you expect to gift an educated, classy, well-bred and exposed supposed "millionaire" some beer bottles and poosy?

Maybe, just maybe, when you start to roll with people that really matter, you will start to evolve intellectually. For now, have lots of fun in your delusion and mediocrity.

It is below the belt and unnecessary
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by investigator007: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
DaInferno:
you must be in charge of marketing
lol, why no be so o
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by investigator007: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chitumu:
FCMB are real cheat when it come to loans and bussiness agreement. say one more nice word about FCMB and i will make them lose 1 million customer in a single day.
how exactly They are doing their job and keeping their customers happy, please keep this bad energy far away please
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by elijahozzy(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
it doesn't cost you anything to be sensible.
If i have been abusing everyone like you did, a nairalander won't send me 100k to start my life.
You think everything is a joke?

So because you collect 100k from person now you don See small mouth to talk no be your fault. Na OP cause am. Continue asking for money online, when them Dey tell you for house you no hear, no go hustle. Nairaland beggar
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
elijahozzy:

So because you collect 100k from person now you don See small mouth to talk no be your fault. Na OP cause am. Continue asking for money online, when them Dey tell you for house you no hear, no go hustle. Nairaland beggar
what incoherent statement is this idiot making now?
The nonsense you just spew now, does it even make sense to you?
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by elijahozzy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
what incoherent statement is this idiot making now?
The nonsense you just spew now, does it even make sense to you?

Go and ask your father
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
elijahozzy:

My father is a bastard son of a thousand LovePeddler mother. Met my mum in a beer parlor being bleeped and married her like that thereby giving birth to a bastard son like I am who doesn't even know his true parents
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Heya sorry, I thought as much. No wonder you are so pained
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by MayStudios: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your paintings are so beautiful. kiss

Thank you
Re: Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) by elijahozzy(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
southniyikaye:

Your matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016. / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.