Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (60820 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
West1side:
How much as he stolen from your wretched father?
you are soo stupid...idiot being what kind of human being are u...magu is out now den who is next on the list,it might be your father
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Lagos

Wailers over to you
fixed!

don't bother thankin me my broda, thank God instead
nah Him do am ni.

grin
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
West1side:
How much as he stolen from your wretched father?
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by marcyemi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
quote author=Simplyleo post=91586302]God bless BAT the Jagaban himself
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians

Ipob peegs are brainless animals.

YOU WILL LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Foodforthought:

I like when mortals paint illusions and revel in them. I also like to see how they are broken. You do not install Kings and neither do you herald truth. One thing I know and am confident to state is that the occult will be broken.
NA YOUR BOY NOWgrin
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Adakaazubuike:
The most elevated Yoruba criminal, even in the eyes of his robbed and oppressed people they still hail him, this is why Igbo's are always genus, they will spite to your face even if your the oldest elder in the society if you have no values to humanity, ask Nwodo, and the rest how far,
Chai Igbo amaka.

He is better than t.a orji and Arthur eze

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

fixed!

don't bother thankin me my broda, thank God instead
nah Him do am ni.

grin
THAT MY BOY NOR GET SENSE AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by earnit1: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
oh
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by MisterChairman(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
BiaPigs will not like this oh .. useless and stupid Igbo's ... Biafra the land of hatred and sorrow

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
A whole Tinubu. Then one governor choose to send his deputy to go n say Hi. This is commendable even though am not your fan.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by afemgbosey(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Same people who denied the dead appropriate islamic burial for political reasons now come for condolence visits?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by suleyoung(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
AGBA AWO � � IJAYA AWON WAILERS POWERFUL INCOMING SIR NKO TI O BA WUN ANYBODY NI WAN LE FI ENU WAN SO.
LEADER OF ALL LEADERS!!
WAILERS WHERE UNA DEY O TAKE OVER

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Starhearts: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
D ijaya himself

JAGABAN of Borgu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Scientist007: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amidst an ocean of human and Natural resources, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.....
Infrastructures? Zero. Health care? Non existent. Power? Not at all. Education and security? Nightmare... Yet a united greedy few continue to plunder our Commonwealth while dividing us youths along ethnic and religious lines. We are wiser now... We must save our society from collapse!

https:///nigerianyouthsaretired/4847

Join the movement through the link above or search ' Our Future is Now' on telegram

Join us as we Salvage Nigeria
Our Future is Now
# A New Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by sogamica(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Welldone my leader

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
SLAP44:
The most corrupt kleptomaniac in the country paying condolences to a people he siphoned all their money grin

and the people will be happily hailing him on empty stomachs like the zombie above who has not got his N30k stipend for the past 6 months. grin

I don't read your mentions, don't bother to quote tongue
same way u efulefus always support atiku,a known thief

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
SmartProf:
This Tinubu is sensible sha. Knowing how contagious Covid 19 is, he had to wait between one to two weeks after Ajimobi's death before visiting close contacts of the deceased. Meanwhile I'm sure Tinubu's praise and worship choir members are about ariving with all sophisticated instruments and lyrics in a condolence thread to convert it to a concert of singing his name.
and how does it concern u if his"praise singers"cheer him?bitterness is a diseaese

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
God bless BAT the Jagaban himself
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians

Ipob peegs are brainless animals.

As if God is not punishing you right there already.
Keep looking for the next molue to drive for one Tinubu servant, Useless motor park tout like you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
SLAP44:
The most corrupt kleptomaniac in the country paying condolences to a people he siphoned all their money grin

and the people will be happily hailing him on empty stomachs like the zombie above who has not got his N30k stipend for the past 6 months. grin

I don't read your mentions, don't bother to quote tongue
Is Nigeria not corrupt without Tinubu. Some one must be a leader. Even people around you are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by captaininiobong(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
mama, collect one billion van
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by nokatakata: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
plessis:
The feudal lord of the Yoruba slaves

Yes...the ones the potopoto republic blame for their misery. The ones the biafra.ud pigs are begging for freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PinkDick(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
dxpecial:
On the first picture,Is that not Ambode on white agbada??

Shut up! You no dey see well. That is Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
plessis:

Look at this fugitive kanu asslicker. I hope you won't choke on the bile inside of you. Omo lasan ikeji aja.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by amaridigital(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Misspull99:
MOBILE massage SERVICE LAGOS/ABUJA CALL OR WHATSAPP US TODAY...
*RELATION
*BACK massage
*DEEP TISSUE
*THAI massage
*RELAX
*FEET massage
AROMATHERAPY

For dis Covid19 period? You no dey fear? How you dey observe social distancing during massage? Na wah oh.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailers over to you
wailers should argue with their Godhead

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailers over to you

Wo, wa gbayi!
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
amaridigital:

For dis Covid19 period? You no dey fear? How you dey observe social distancing during massage? Na wah oh.

grin grin grin. Alakoba!
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Charly68: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tinubu is not like all these selfish leaders in Ekiti and Ondos ,he never forgets his followers dead or alive..I won't be surprise if he gives appointment to the woman when he assumes power in 2023 . ..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Besk: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
This Tinubu is sensible sha. Knowing how contagious Covid 19 is, he had to wait between one to two weeks after Ajimobi's death before visiting close contacts of the deceased. Meanwhile I'm sure Tinubu's praise and worship choir members are about ariving with all sophisticated instruments and lyrics in a condolence thread to convert it to a concert of singing his name.

IPOB, how far? We recognise you when we see you. Tinubu has been and will forever be your nemesis. You sleep with your wives, you all see Tinubu. You are in the shower alone but you all see Tinubu. Even when you are eating, you always see Tinubu.

Name one South-Eastern politician that has his stature. Please, just one. You cannot because anybody that wants to be great among you, you destroy him/her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Asapchris(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2020
plessis:

But your generation are coming in masses to say yes sir to him too. don't forget they also leave their potopoto state to live under him. awon monfo....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 2:49am On Jul 11, 2020
The smartest politician alive in Nigeria Igbo it’s tinubu Nigeria need strong courageous and hardworking he will carry all tribe along

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.