Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (60821 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

I have googled it. Restructuring wasn't the word used but the contents are the same so they can be termed synonyms.
They went to aburi to to decide the best way we can live as Nigerians so as to avert the war.

I repeat again :Gowon, vice president, all the governors in Nigeria, Ghana president and many others attended. Agreement was reached and signed by all in January 1967.
You people came back and reneged which means you have opted for war. Biafra was declared in May, five months after Ojukwu waited and you came and fired the first shot into Biafra and started using Lagos ibadan media propaganda to blame Ojukwu. Explain why you think Ojukwu should be blamed for the war and not those that reneged on what was agreed.
Its the same restructuring we are asking for today if not explain your own version of restructuring if not to discuss how we can live in peace as one nigeria and grow our selves and compete with other nations

But the option you people took, fought and killed for is the genesis of all the problems we are facing today. We are not respected all over the world, we are low in all local and international indices.
Yet people like you are still defending and holding on to an option you took 53 years ago that is not working. All our national symbols like the Nigerian Airways are moribund.
Our people going through the Mediterranean to Europe

If Aburi was allowed to stay :
Would there have been boko haram?
Would there have been Iswap, bandits, fulani herdsmen etc?
Would there have been a tit for tat fight among tribes and regions that would produce the president?
Would Nigeria have been a shithole?
Would Nigeria have been this corrupt?
Would we still be having epileptic power supply?

All the above and many others I couldn't write are the products of the option you chose for Nigeria
Funny enough instead of you people to apologize to the igbos. Because of pride and black man mentality you are busy defending that your wrong option even though it's not working. And the punishment is Nigeria sinking further and further every day. You think God is man.

So the Biafran soldiers that were passing through Benin weren't attacked from those places you mentioned that they captured. So if you can capture a place a put a stop to attacks on you, you wouldn't do it.
You capture, consolidate to aid your forward movement. Then you can later hand over back the unwanted territories after the war. That was what happened.

Or do you think Biafra would have kept Ore as part of them if they had won?
You keep changing the goal post over and over again. Engaging you any further will be fruitless.

Thanks for your maturity though, it really shows you've learnt some values by staying in the SW for long, unlike your wild and uncouth brothers on this platform.
I wish you all the best.

Happy Sunday ❣️
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
PVision2020:

You keep changing the goal post over and over again. Engaging you any further will be fruitless.

Thanks for your maturity though, it really shows you've learnt some values by staying in the SW for long, unlike your wild and uncouth brothers on this platform.
I wish you all the best.

Happy Sunday ❣️
Not goal post
I am pained about Nigeria's current irredeemable conditions.
Support restructuring and let's move forward if not in the next 100 years we will remain like this
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Clothingonline9:

How many Igbo leaders can take the humiliation igbos are giving the Yoruba political leader when he supported Jonathan in 2011 he was a good man now because of political differences the big hate.
We have good numbers of Yoruba in delta and rivers are they considered by eastern governments ?
Explain how we humiliated them
The Humiliation you are talking about is that we want to contest in Lagos because we have the numbers to win. You people just turned it to violence by flogging igbo voters on queue

Please name the Humiation
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2022
SLAP44:
The most corrupt kleptomaniac in the country paying condolences to a people he siphoned all their money grin

and the people will be happily hailing him on empty stomachs like the zombie above who has not got his N30k stipend for the past 6 months. grin

I don't read your mentions, don't bother to quote tongue

That's how it has always been, and it will continue like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.