Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (60819 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2020
IPOB minions on Nairaland will never criticize Okorocha, Ngige, Mbadinuju, Chimaroke, Peter Obi, Sullivan Chime, T. Orji, Orji Kalu, Udenwa, Ohakim, Sam Egwu, Elechi and co but at the mention of Tinubu the unborn babies in Ebonyi and Aba will start to shiver....hypocrites and hateful beings.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Clothingonline9:
The smartest politician alive in Nigeria Igbo it’s tinubu Nigeria need strong courageous and hardworking he will carry all tribe along
The man hate igbos
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

The man hate igbos
Pls explain
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by banhammy: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Oya, PDP vs APC idiots, start arguing with yourselves
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by 2cribz: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2020
She dey show tinubu say see o. Lookbmy phone. Nor be you gimme 5missed calls
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
The most corrupt kleptomaniac in the country paying condolences to a people he siphoned all their money grin

and the people will be happily hailing him on empty stomachs like the zombie above who has not got his N30k stipend for the past 6 months. grin

I don't read your mentions, don't bother to quote tongue

It seems the IBOs are still sleeping otherwise you would have gotten 1000 likes since it is a Tinubu's matter.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Baba dey use style fear COVID-19.

SmartProf:
This Tinubu is sensible sha. Knowing how contagious Covid 19 is, he had to wait between one to two weeks after Ajimobi's death before visiting close contacts of the deceased. Meanwhile I'm sure Tinubu's praise and worship choir members are about ariving with all sophisticated instruments and lyrics in a condolence thread to convert it to a concert of singing his name.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by 3310adeb: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2020
[/color]
Adakaazubuike:
The most elevated Yoruba criminal, even in the eyes of his robbed and oppressed people they still hail him, this is why Igbo's are always genus, they will spite to your face even if your the oldest elder in the society if you have no values to humanity, ask Nwodo, and the rest how far,
Chai Igbo amaka.

[color=#006600]
but they going in troop to celebrate orji kalu when he return back from INSIDE WORLD
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by HRMK: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2020
JAGABAN HIMSELF!IPAKO KOGBO SUTI!ANJUWON KOSEWI LEJO!!
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailers over to you
In your widest stupid dreams. Your Lord and personal saviour is not going anywhere 2023. National Politics is different from enthroning and dethroning puppets serving him as slaves. Ijaya kee you there. Nonsense ���
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
PVision2020:
IPOB minions on Nairaland will never criticize Okorocha, Ngige, Mbadinuju, Chimaroke, Peter Obi, Sullivan Chime, T. Orji, Orji Kalu, Udenwa, Ohakim, Sam Egwu, Elechi and co but at the mention of Tinubu the unborn babies in Ebonyi and Aba will start to shiver....hypocrites and hateful beings.
Igbos have no business with ur Tinubu because slavery is what you guys advocate for in Yorubaland. Tinubu should bury whatever ambition he has in 2023. Let him continue his political headship only in SW.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by dxpecial(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2020
PinkDick:

Shut up! You no dey see well. That is Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi.
I asked an harmless question why telling me to shut up and showing your uncouth cravings?? did I know you from Adams??
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by celeiyke: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you

In ur dreams
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Asiwaju...
The heartbreaker of Igbos
The man of destiny
The next president of federal republic of Nigeria 2023
By God grace
All your enemies shall eat their words,fear and bow before you soonest.
You accommodate them
Allow them to prosper in your domain
You love everyone
You help them to positions
Anyone of them saying they will stand against your dream shall be destroy suddenly by God grace.
We are watching how they go down suddenly one by one....
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Adakaazubuike(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
3310adeb:
[/color]

[color=#006600]
but they going in troop to celebrate orji kalu when he return back from INSIDE WORLD

Have you ever seen were in a media or anywere were Igbo's are praising Orji Uzo Kalu like all this ofe mmanu Yoruba media parasites praise Tinubu? Most of people that have visited Orji Uzo Kalu are his Awusa and Yoruba follow looters, That is because we don't praise looters like you people, Arthor Eze is richer than 5 of Tinubu he is a genu oil magnet and everyone knows that, so make una park well ooh.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2020
EmekaA125:

Igbos have no business with ur Tinubu because slavery is what you guys advocate for in Yorubaland. Tinubu should bury whatever ambition he has in 2023. Let him continue his political headship only in SW.
But you keep crowding yourselves like sardine inside ekenedilichuckwu night bus to the same SW while your land remains rejected and desolate. The slave is staring at you in the mirror...lol.
Nna, when will you get the memo that your 5% percent vote doesn't determine who becomes Nigeria president or not?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Dabliss02(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you
if this man eventually become the president of Nigeria I swear you're not safe..
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

The man hate igbos
I totally disagreed wen he was a governor he employed Igbo in civil service
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Clothingonline9:

I totally disagreed wen he was a governor he employed Igbo in civil service
Yes he was looking for igbo political support to grow politically when he was in opposition but after he gained the almighty federal might in 2015 he turned against igbos. He is a tricky man

If he didn't gain federal might he would have still been friends with igbos
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
PVision2020:

But you keep crowding yourselves like sardine inside ekenedilichuckwu night bus to the same SW while your land remains rejected and desolate. The slave is staring at you in the mirror...lol.
Nna, when will you get the memo that your 5% percent vote doesn't determine who becomes Nigeria president or not?
Yes we must continue to come because your people have paid the ultimate price for us to continue to come to SW.

The double mouth of your people is shocking
You did not support us to stay on our own anytime we want out so that we will stop trooping to your place.

You should blame your people for sacrificing more than 3m of my people and 50,000 of your people just to make us troop to your place

We were fighting to cut off from you people while your people were fighting to keep us with you. So blame your people

Here we come
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eteka1:
Pls explain
I would have explained but I chose not to because all the people that I earlier explained to know that I am right and they will always end the conversation with "cry me a river" when they have no superior argument
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's the fake Oba Elegushi.A Yoruba monarch who does not know that Kings dont pay condolence visits.
dxpecial:
On the first picture,Is that not Ambode on white agbada??
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes he was looking for igbo political support to grow politically when he was in opposition but after he gained the almighty federal might in 2015 he turned against igbos. He is a tricky man

If he didn't gain federal might he would have still been friends with igbos
Did he hold any political post ??he gives contracts without checking tribe
What did he do to Igbo since 2015?
Nothing tricky about him.same way Igbo hated buhari 2011 he became president till date
Why the hate for tinubu
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes we must continue to come because your people have paid the ultimate price for us to continue to come to SW.

The double mouth of your people is shocking
You did not support us to stay on our own anytime we want out so that we will stop trooping to your place.

You should blame your people for sacrificing more than 3m of my people and 50,000 of your people just to make us troop to your place

We were fighting to cut off from you people while your people were fighting to keep us with you. So blame your people

Here we come
Of course you must keep coming to continue slaving in our land, developing our virgin lands and contributing to our Economy while yours remain in ruins. Not even war ravaged NE is as ethnically homogeneous like the SE, nobody goes to a barren land.

And you'll have to wait till eternity for US to support YOU to leave. Your freedom is not in our hands, if you're really serious about secession you know what to do. But we all know your Biafra charade is all political blackmail and cheap bargaining tool.

Why not blame Zik who fought against secession clause inclusion in the constitution?
Or Agunyi Ironsi who made the infamous unitary decree collapsing regional governments through the help of Akabueze?
It's ok for Ojukwu to stop the secession ambition of Adaka Boro's led Niger Delta Republic but declare his own Biafra including the same Niger delta he fought against months after.
When will you blame Ojukwu who unpreparedly blindly led men and children to their early graves while he fled to Abidjan when faced with defeat only to return to contest for the position of Senator of a nation he fought against under shagari's Hausa Fulani party?
What is Ojukwu and his troop finding in Ore? And you expect the yorubas to fold their arms?
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
PVision2020:

Of course you must keep coming to continue slaving in our land, developing our virgin lands and contributing to our Economy while yours remain in ruins. Not even war ravaged NE is as ethnically homogeneous like the SE, nobody goes to a barren land.

And you'll have to wait till eternity for US to support YOU to leave. Your freedom is not in our hands, if you're really serious about secession you know what to do. But we all know your Biafra charade is all political blackmail and cheap bargaining tool.

Why not blame Zik who fought against secession clause inclusion in the constitution?
Or Agunyi Ironsi who made the infamous unitary decree collapsing regional governments through the help of Akabueze?
It's ok for Ojukwu to stop the secession ambition of Adaka Boro's led Niger Delta Republic but declare his own Biafra including the same Niger delta he fought against months after.
When will you blame Ojukwu who unpreparedly blindly led men and children to their early graves while he fled to Abidjan when faced with defeat only to return to contest for the position of Senator of a nation he fought against under shagari's Hausa Fulani party?
What is Ojukwu and his troop finding in Ore? And you expect the yorubas to fold their arms?
I tire for una
So you mean that Obasanjo joined the war after Ore adventure. Stop lying
Where was Gowon commanding the killing of Igbos from. The SW
Ironsi and Azikiwe as igbos made mistakes which was corrected at the aburi accord in Ghana. You all signed and later fought against it so Ojukwu is not to blame for the war. The same restructuring Ojukwu did for nigeria at aburi is the same restructuring you people have been fighting for since.
What Ojukwu saw in 1967 that will better nigeria and you people fought against it. It's only recently that you people are asking for it.

Can you tell me why Zik was honored in Nigeria N500 note and an international Airport named after him in Abuja. I blame Zik the same way I blame you people.

If you say we are slaves in Lagos, stop complaining for us leave us alone. We appreciate the sacrifice of your forefathers for sacrificing their lives for us. They know we are worth dying for. So you this new generation that hasn't done any sacrifice should allow the spirits of their SW forefathers to rest by allowing their death wish
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Did he hold any political post ??he gives contracts without checking tribe
What did he do to Igbo since 2015?
Nothing tricky about him.same way Igbo hated buhari 2011 he became president till date
Why the hate for tinubu
When he was governor, he was OK
Igbo traders loved him, he gave them free hand in their businesses.
But after gaining federal power he started using narratives that igbos should not vote in Lagos because they are winning elections. The constitution prepared by yorubas and hausas supports that you can contest anywhere
He started using anti igbo rhetorics to unite yorubas especially why igbos should not contest in Lagos where they have the population.
His hatred for the igbos culminated in the ago palace way saga where ademola was using Cain and whips against igbo voters on the queue and he almost got killed for it.
I am from PH. I grew up in Lagos. From primary to secondary and part of tertiary, I use to be his number one supporter among my people until 2015.
Why will an elderly political leader be using such derogatory words as "awon okoro" against a tribe

Remember Yoruba have had leaders before him like Bola ige, Abraham adesanya and none of them feel threatened by Igbos voting and be voted for
This last election he rigged all igbos out
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
bigfish3k:

I tire for una
So you mean that Obasanjo joined the war after Ore adventure. Stop lying
Where was Gowon commanding the killing of Igbos from. The SW
Ironsi and Azikiwe as igbos made mistakes which was corrected at the aburi accord in Ghana. You all signed and later fought against it so Ojukwu is not to blame for the war. The same restructuring Ojukwu did for nigeria at aburi is the same restructuring you people have been fighting for since.
What Ojukwu saw in 1967 that will better nigeria and you people fought against it. It's only recently that you people are asking for it.

Can you tell me why Zik was honored in Nigeria N500 note and an international Airport named after him in Abuja. I blame Zik the same way I blame you people.

If you say we are slaves in Lagos, stop complaining for us leave us alone. We appreciate the sacrifice of your forefathers for sacrificing their lives for us. They know we are worth dying for. So you this new generation that hasn't done any sacrifice should allow the spirits of their SW forefathers to rest by allowing their death wish
Lol, balderdash as usual.
You're fighting for Biafra, but you invaded the Midwest (Benin), looted the central bank and you're heading towards Lagos to share sweet and chewing gum to the people right?...you guys aren't serious. Obasanjo was enlisted in the Nigeria Army and not the SW militia.
When the going was good Azikiwe and Ironsi's action weren't mistakes but few months after Ironsi's unitary decree and the suppression of Adaka Boro's Niger Delta Republic you suddenly woke up to realize the mistakes right?..lol

What is the business of an unknown Aburi accord with restructuring or you think a single man (Ojukwu) will draft a restructuring template for all the nation abi? you joke too much.

Ojukwu was in support of restructuring but he contested for Senatorial and presidential election under a unitary system of Government right? The guyman even campaigned for Shagari without mentioning any restructuring.

The fact is you guys are okay when the system favours you but when things goes the other way you all wail like bush baby deprived of its mat. When Igbos had field day during the First republic your Zik and his minions were singing the indivisibility of Nigeria, when Ironsi held sway, unitary government was okay, when Goodluck Jonathan was president everything is fine. But when you're not in power or directly benefiting from the center you start singing discordant tunes.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol, balderdash as usual.
You're fighting for Biafra, but you invaded the Midwest (Benin), looted the central bank and you're heading towards Lagos to share sweet and chewing gum to the people right?...you guys aren't serious. Obasanjo was enlisted in the Nigeria Army and not the SW militia.
When the going was good Azikiwe and Ironsi's action weren't mistakes but few months after Ironsi's unitary decree and the suppression of Adaka Boro's Niger Delta Republic you suddenly woke up to realize the mistakes right?..lol

What is the business of an unknown Aburi accord with restructuring or you think a single man (Ojukwu) will draft a restructuring template for all the nation abi? you joke too much.

Ojukwu was in support of restructuring but he contested for Senatorial and presidential election under a unitary system of Government right? The guyman even campaigned for Shagari without mentioning any restructuring.

The fact is you guys are okay when the system favours you but when things goes the other way you all wail like bush baby deprived of its mat. When Igbos had field day during the First republic your Zik and his minions were singing the indivisibility of Nigeria, when Ironsi held sway, unitary government was okay, when Goodluck Jonathan was president everything is fine. But when you're not in power or directly benefiting from the center you start singing discordant tunes.
Going to Lagos of course to capture the commander who is killing igbos whom your people are Harbouring. You must pass through Benin to get to Lagos.

Igbos never supported Ironsi in his unitary policy.
Yorubas never supported it
Hausas never supported it
So why keep what you don't like and it's drawing the country backwards till now

Gowon, the vice president and all the governors in Nigeria signed aburi accord so Ojukwu didn't do the restructuring alone which all the signatories later fought against. All the south is regretting it now by their action of asking for the same restructuring

I have told that Zik is for you people that honored him, me I don't like his ways. How many times have you seen igbos worshipping or mention him the way you people do to awo

Ojukwus restructuring at aburi was defeated by the use of force, what do you want him to do.
If you can't beat them you join them. But hope you are enjoying the shape of nigeria you fought for.
Don’t you see how we are respected all over the world? Mtchew

What I know is that Nigeria was restructured at aburi accord and you people fought against it

And until we correct all the mistakes done by our forefathers by restructuring we will continue to rigmarole
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

Going to Lagos of course to capture the commander who is killing igbos whom your people are Harbouring. You must pass through Benin to get to Lagos.

Igbos never supported Ironsi in his unitary policy.
Yorubas never supported it
Hausas never supported it
So why keep what you don't like and it's drawing the country backwards till now

Gowon, the vice president and all the governors in Nigeria signed aburi accord so Ojukwu didn't do the restructuring alone which all the signatories later fought against. All the south is regretting it now by their action of asking for the same restructuring

I have told that Zik is for you people that honored him, me I don't like his ways. How many times have you seen igbos worshipping or mention him the way you people do to awo

Ojukwus restructuring at aburi was defeated by the use of force, what do you want him to do.
If you can't beat them you join them. But hope you are enjoying the shape of nigeria you fought for.
Don’t you see how we are respected all over the world? Mtchew

What I know is that Nigeria was restructured at aburi accord and you people fought against it

And until we correct all the mistakes done by our forefathers by restructuring we will continue to rigmarole
So passing through Benin to Lagos entails you Occupying Ughelli, Sapele, Auchi, Warri, Auchi and terrorising it's inhabitants for over a month?
You had to invade and loot the CBN in Benin so as to pass through right?
Capturing David Ejoor the Midwestern Governor was also part of your passing through abi?
Declaring a Midwestern republic without the consent of the locals and imposing an Igbo man Albert Okonkwo as governor is also part of the passing through right?

You need to dust your history book, or you think everyone on Nairaland is daft?

Less I forget, Aburi accord was never about restructuring, Google is your friend.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
PVision2020:

So passing through Benin to Lagos entails you Occupying Ughelli, Sapele, Auchi, Warri, Auchi and terrorising it's inhabitants for over a month?
You had to invade and loot the CBN in Benin so as to pass through right?
Capturing David Ejoor the Midwestern Governor was also part of your passing through abi?
Declaring a Midwestern republic without the consent of the locals and imposing an Igbo man Albert Okonkwo as governor is also part of the passing through right?

You need to dust your history book, or you think everyone on Nairaland is daft?

Less I forget, Aburi accord was never about restructuring, Google is your friend.
I have googled it. Restructuring wasn't the word used but the contents are the same so they can be termed synonyms.
They went to aburi to to decide the best way we can live as Nigerians so as to avert the war.

I repeat again :Gowon, vice president, all the governors in Nigeria, Ghana president and many others attended. Agreement was reached and signed by all in January 1967.
You people came back and reneged which means you have opted for war. Biafra was declared in May, five months after Ojukwu waited and you came and fired the first shot into Biafra and started using Lagos ibadan media propaganda to blame Ojukwu. Explain why you think Ojukwu should be blamed for the war and not those that reneged on what was agreed.
Its the same restructuring we are asking for today if not explain your own version of restructuring if not to discuss how we can live in peace as one nigeria and grow our selves and compete with other nations

But the option you people took, fought and killed for is the genesis of all the problems we are facing today. We are not respected all over the world, we are low in all local and international indices.
Yet people like you are still defending and holding on to an option you took 53 years ago that is not working. All our national symbols like the Nigerian Airways are moribund.
Our people going through the Mediterranean to Europe

If Aburi was allowed to stay :
Would there have been boko haram?
Would there have been Iswap, bandits, fulani herdsmen etc?
Would there have been a tit for tat fight among tribes and regions that would produce the president?
Would Nigeria have been a shithole?
Would Nigeria have been this corrupt?
Would we still be having epileptic power supply?

All the above and many others I couldn't write are the products of the option you chose for Nigeria
Funny enough instead of you people to apologize to the igbos. Because of pride and black man mentality you are busy defending that your wrong option even though it's not working. And the punishment is Nigeria sinking further and further every day. You think God is man.

So the Biafran soldiers that were passing through Benin weren't attacked from those places you mentioned that they captured. So if you can capture a place and put a stop to attacks on you, you wouldn't do it.
You capture, consolidate to aid your forward movement. Then you can later hand over back the unwanted territories after the war. That was what happened.

Or do you think Biafra would have kept Ore as part of them if they had won?
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by andyanders: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Hope he has not gone to take over the woman, into the other room, just like what happened to Murtala Mohammed's wife and late.... MK..,,,. From condolence to the other room. I no talk again.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

When he was governor, he was OK
Igbo traders loved him, he gave them free hand in their businesses.
But after gaining federal power he started using narratives that igbos should not vote in Lagos because they are winning elections. The constitution prepared by yorubas and hausas supports that you can contest anywhere
He started using anti igbo rhetorics to unite yorubas especially why igbos should not contest in Lagos where they have the population.
His hatred for the igbos culminated in the ago palace way saga where ademola was using Cain and whips against igbo voters on the queue and he almost got killed for it.
I am from PH. I grew up in Lagos. From primary to secondary and part of tertiary, I use to be his number one supporter among my people until 2015.
Why will an elderly political leader be using such derogatory words as "awon okoro" against a tribe

Remember Yoruba have had leaders before him like Bola ige, Abraham adesanya and none of them feel threatened by Igbos voting and be voted for
This last election he rigged all igbos out
How many Igbo leaders can take the humiliation igbos are giving the Yoruba political leader when he supported Jonathan in 2011 he was a good man now because of political differences the big hate.
We have good numbers of Yoruba in delta and rivers are they considered by eastern governments ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.