Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (60818 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
T
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fulani don show Tinubu shege

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Samba189(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
hope he call her before coming because that woman is somehow crazy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
... Even though I dislike him... I love this his human side.... Shows concern.

Bravo Jagaban!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
I hope Ajimobi's demise teach Tinubu a lesson
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Weytin just dey tinubu mind na as e go take over the late ajimobi's bedroom duties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
SmartProf:
This Tinubu is sensible sha. Knowing how contagious Covid 19 is, he had to wait between one to two weeks after Ajimobi's death before visiting close contacts of the deceased. Meanwhile I'm sure Tinubu's praise and worship choir members are about ariving with all sophisticated instruments and lyrics in a condolence thread to convert it to a concert of singing his name.

Can you just stop crying?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Baba de Baba, some people go still wail this night grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Did covid19 really kill him?
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Give her her husband's balance
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Tinubu the Lagos landlord will give her landed property in Eko Atlantic since that is her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by adenigga(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Wailers over to you

Time will tell!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Tumbulum: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Where are the cows?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ashiwaju cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Foodforthought: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you
I like when mortals paint illusions and revel in them. I also like to see how they are broken. You do not install Kings and neither do you herald truth. One thing I know and am confident to state is that the occult will be broken.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
SLAP44:

He stole our old broken kettle grin grin grin

Wow... You just made my day brother. Life is hard enough so you can't afford to let his stupid talk shake you.

I cherish you bro

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by surgical: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
SmartProf:
This Tinubu is sensible sha. Knowing how contagious Covid 19 is, he had to wait between one to two weeks after Ajimobi's death before visiting close contacts of the deceased. Meanwhile I'm sure Tinubu's praise and worship choir members are about ariving with all sophisticated instruments and lyrics in a condolence thread to convert it to a concert of singing his name.
you write well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
I so much love ❤️ that name JAGABAN
It fits him.
Tiwale Baba

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by tot(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
She looks exhausted, hope the family is keeping an eye on her.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by pacificom: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you
Next president for where? MKO do pass him, at the end nko.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by franchasng: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

[s]Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/s]

Wailers over to you
Yes oh, that's the next Looting President of the Islamic Republic of Oduduwa, fixed wink
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Moletemike: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
tot:
She looks exhausted, hope the family is keeping an eye on her.

D woman is a real drama queen. Exhausted ke! Yet she has strength to be fighting a government dat have been so helpful to her. A woman that can’t even shut her shop just for one day , the day her husband who facilitated the shop was due to be buried. I fear some women o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by silverkings: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you
Ala gbagbuo i
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you
Next President... Says who
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Adakaazubuike(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
The most elevated Yoruba criminal, even in the eyes of his robbed and oppressed people they still hail him, this is why Igbo's are always genus, they will spite to your face even if your the oldest elder in the society if you have no values to humanity, ask Nwodo, and the rest how far,
Chai Igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Samylekey(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Medicine after death. They used ajimobi sickness play party politics till he died, they still won't let his widow to rest.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by Dejavu44: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
This tinubu too get sense sha, scheming for 2023. No wonder he chase Ambode away replacing him with a younger more ajile Sanwo Olu, southwest especially Lagos State being his joker to contest for the 2023 top spot.
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by dxpecial(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
On the first picture,Is that not Ambode on white agbada??
Re: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) by hush15: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Ijaya himself

Wailers over to you

Ijarat ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.