Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,256 members, 6,017,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 10:08 PM

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) (32071 Views)

I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by ThrillPlus: 8:20pm On Nov 20
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 4:29am On Nov 21
ThrillPlus:
Nice update

Thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by tonysunkan(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21
Cool one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 5:16pm On Nov 22
Maybe this would calm her down, I reasoned. I fervently hoped it would. I sighed and took the water to the sitting-room.

On getting there, the sight I saw astonished me.

Steph was lying on her back on the sofa.

On the center table were her cloths and undies. She was completely nude.

'Come, lover-boy,' she mumbled. 'I'm waiting.'

Chapter Seven

'Steph!' I said in a voice I could hardly recognize as my own. 'What is this?'

She smiled and beckoned again. My eyes went to her jeans trousers, her pink top, the red bra and the white pantie on the center table. I remained rooted to the same spot.

Again, she beckoned at me. I was almost in a delirium. Her sight was bewitching, but madam’s warning was equally life-threatening. I tried to look away but could not.

‘Come on, Alex. What are you waiting for?’

She opened her legs wide. Maybe I shouldn’t have looked down, but looking at her genitals enthralled me. I could simply not resist her one minute longer. I moved towards her, undressed myself in a frenzy and took her like my life depended on it.

It was just like Edith’s case. It was after the whole thing that my eyes became clear.

‘Oh, Steph, we should not have done this,’ I said in panic. ‘This is terrible. Your mum must never know we did this.’

‘Hey, relax,’ she said nonchalantly. ‘No one is a kid here, and no one has committed any crime in making love.’

I quickly got dressed, shaking my head. Why must I fall for Steph like this? Why could I not just restrain myself?

‘Nothing, to worry about, Alex,’ she went on as she slowly put on her clothes. ‘There’s nothing mum can do about this.’

But there’s a lot she could do, my mind screamed. ‘You have to promise me something,’ I said earnestly. ‘You just have to promise me that she will never know this thing that happened between us.’

She suddenly stopped to stare at me curiously. ‘Hey, didn’t you tell me that there’s nothing between you two?’

I sighed. Was it not better I told her the truth now? ‘I’m sorry. Believe me, I’m sorry. It’s just that I found it difficult to admit. Steph, there’s actually something going on between your mum and me.’

She stared at me hard. ‘What! Why didn’t you say so?’

I looked at her plaintively. ‘I’m sorry, but I never knew we could do what we did. I never thought I could fall for you.’

She stared hard at me again and suddenly shrugged. ‘So, what happens now?”
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Saturn101: 9:21pm On Nov 22
Interesting story
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23
Sleeping with mother and daughter is BAD.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by emerald02(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am... I pity your life my brother Man... interesting story... keep it up
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 10:23pm On Nov 24
Zamar:
Sleeping with mother and daughter is BAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.