Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk (3852 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Click Here To Join Sex, Relationship Talk Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by XXLMANDIGO: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol

50cent is a real.nigga
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by 912(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

@Nkiru65, legend and myths has it that Adam’s first wife was Lilith. But she chose to leave Adam because of the conditions of living with him in the gardens.

Angels were sent to persuade her to come back to the garden but she was adamant that her new life outside the garden was better.

A new wife had to be created from Adam’s ribs, hence reason for the two stories of creation in Gen.1 and 2.

Dm to know more.

Rubbish. Lilith was never mentioned in the Bible. Oversabi mixing Jewish myth with the Bible
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by icebird25(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Entanglement grin grin
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2020
912:

Rubbish. Lilith was never mentioned in the Bible. Oversabi mixing Jewish myth with the Bible
Do you agree that the Bible is filled with Jewish stories?
Can you separate the myths and the real stories?
Who wrote Genesis sir? Record says Moses did
How did he come about the record of events in Genesis?
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by 912(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Do you agree that the Bible is filled with Jewish stories?
Can you separate the myths and the real stories?
Who wrote Genesis sir? Record says Moses did
How did he come about the record of events in Genesis?

Now he has totally digressed and trying to include so many suppositions in order to validate the totally false assertion he made earlier.

Mr man, according to the Bible Adam had only one wife and she was the first woman created. No where was Lilith ever mentioned and the Bible never gave any suggestions that she existed. So using the Bible to explain the rubbish myth is an insult to the religion.

Do no add to the word of God. Get your facts right before you become an instrument of the devil, used in misleading people.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2020
912:

Now he has totally digressed and trying to include so many suppositions in order to validate the totally false assertion he made earlier.

Mr man, according to the Bible Adam had only one wife and she was the first woman created. No where was Lilith ever mentioned and the Bible never gave any suggestions that she existed. So using the Bible to explain the rubbish myth is an insult to the religion.

Do no add to the word of God. Get your facts right before you become an instrument of the devil, used in misleading people.

No need to be agitated over this brother.

It is a known fact that the Bible we read today has been edited over the years. Why is it so?

Why does the Roman Catholic Bible differ from that of the Protestants? Why does it contain more books unlike the KJV that you are used to?

Agent of the devil? No way.

You need to know the truth that your Pastors will never to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by 912(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

No need to be agitated over this brother.

It is a known fact that the Bible we read today has been edited over the years. Why is it so?

Why does the Roman Catholic Bible differ from that of the Protestants? Why does it contain more books unlike the KJV that you are used to?

Agent of the devil? No way.

You need to know the truth that your Pastors will never to tell you.

So many words and still no fact given to support his claim. And once again he comes up with generic claims that do not support what he has said.

In order to be clear, I will ask the question again: show me a single verse in any of the versions of the Bible you mentioned, where the name Lilith was mentioned. Or where it was said that eve wasn't the first woman. Just a single verse. You can even quote a verse in any of the so-called ancient and edited versions you mentioned.

PS: do not come back with generic points about different Bibles, Jewish myth, pastors etc. Just stick to the false information you were trying to make people believe. Simply quote just one verse in the Bible (old, new, still in scroll form, hidden in the pope's bedroom, etc) where you got the insinuation that Lilith existed and that Eve wasn't the first woman created.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2020
912:

So many words and still no fact given to support his claim. And once again he comes up with generic claims that do not support what he has said.

In order to be clear, I will ask the question again: show me a single verse in any of the versions of the Bible you mentioned, where the name Lilith was mentioned. Or where it was said that eve wasn't the first woman. Just a single verse. You can even quote a verse in any of the so-called ancient and edited versions you mentioned.

PS: do not come back with generic points about different Bibles, Jewish myth, pastors etc. Just stick to the false information you were trying to make people believe. Simply quote just one verse in the Bible (old, new, still in scroll form, hidden in the pope's bedroom, etc) where you got the insinuation that Lilith existed and that Eve wasn't the first woman created.

Where was the creed written in the Bible?
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by 912(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

OMG! Hahahahaha grin exactly what I figured would happen. He will keep coming up with heaps of rubbish to cover the first rubbish because there isn't any rubbish fact to support the rubbish claim (now I'm rhyming cheesy)

It was a very simple question I asked. And then he is answering it with a question. This is like being asked why you failed and then you reply by saying - John also failed grin.

Let me help you out: next time do not twist facts in the Bible or choose to believe satanic conspiracy theories about biblical stories and then try to claim it's from the Bible.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
angry
912:

OMG! Hahahahaha grin exactly what I figured would happen. He will keep coming up with heaps of rubbish to cover the first rubbish because there isn't any rubbish fact to support the rubbish claim (now I'm rhyming cheesy)

It was a very simple question I asked. And then he is answering it with a question. This is like being asked why you failed and then you reply by saying - John also failed grin.

Let me help you out: next time do not twist facts in the Bible or choose to believe satanic conspiracy theories about biblical stories and then try to claim it's from the Bible.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2020
grin
gasparpisciotta:

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by InfernoNig: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2020
E pain will Smith sha... See as e eyes red

1 Like

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
912:

I never said Lilith was written the Bible.

I only referred to the two stories of creation in the same Bible.
Isn’t it curious and intriguing to you too?

Let me help you sir, if you are a true student of the Bible like you are inferring, please explain why Gen 1:27 and Gen 2:4-21 have two different versions about the creation of man and woman.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Worldliness(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

@Nkiru65, legend and myths has it that Adam’s first wife was Lilith. But she chose to leave Adam because of the conditions of living with him in the gardens.

Angels were sent to persuade her to come back to the garden but she was adamant that her new life outside the garden was better.

A new wife had to be created from Adam’s ribs, hence reason for the two stories of creation in Gen.1 and 2.

Dm to know more.

Wow
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
912:

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
InfernoNig:
E pain will Smith sha... See as e eyes red
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by SavageResponse(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
icebird25:
Entanglement grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. / Red Pill Analysis: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West / Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.