Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees (33180 Views)

Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
because obaseki is threatening to withdraw their source of living if they dont do his wish.
Very good, they have to work for Pdp or resign,it's simple,that's the advantage of incumbent which will make Obaseki win easily.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by duality(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
because that where they belong

People go to where they can eat... that's what oils politics.

The ONLY reason those eating with Obaseki now, will be reluctant to go with him, is because of the fear the election will be rigged against him.

Finish.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by blessedchild234(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Get them to work
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by StarUp: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
In the last Edo guber-election, Obaseki was in APC while Ize-Iyamu was in PDP...now they have swapped... Morale of the Edo chronicles is that Edo people need serious help because this might just be the beginning of the end for them.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Kuginzi: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
[s][/s]NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS angry
If u call his comment a nonsense, then yours is clueless and rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Sermwell(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki trying all he can but obviously he has no grassroot support. Threatening people to defect or loose their job shows why you can't win in September 19.
Those people will be wearing PDP garment while their heart is in APC. They will be good as moles in PDP cos they know thats is not where they belong.

Fighting Godfather to enthrone himself as a Dictator in chief.cheesycheesy
You are just typing nonsense!! If obaseki does not have grassroot support, how was he able to get Oshiomole's ward chairman to suspend him! I guess we now have more dumb people on this forum!! smh.

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by logon599: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Edo should complete this their [s]election quickly pls and put anybody there and let's rest and face something else. What difference does it make to the common man whether PDP or APC or APP wins? Absolutely none.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Openbusiness3: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nawa oh! Atiku VS Buhari election sef no reach laidis. Just hope they won't turn their election to a bloodbath. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Austino50: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Stupid Obaseki, those are wise men who have seen that you are headed for a great fall and they don't want to fall with you because they have their political future so as yours so you no go use your own take spoil their own, mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by tfelicityk(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chai... Power sweet ooooo

This is what the politicians called Pheromone...

I am perceiving oath of secrecy here...
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Before nko. You can't bath in Sokoto and go to Kano to dress up.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by FlordFlorez(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Normal thing. U cannot be under my roof and be dining with my enemy. Ko possible nah.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/edo-guber-move-with-me-to-pdp-or-be-fired-obaseki-tells-councillors-appointees/

So you wanted to remain in APC While the man that you are benefiting from is in PDP? Have you ever seen a GTB worker that's collecting salary from Stanbic bank?

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Kuginzi: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obaseki is claiming he wants to end godfatherism in Edo state, now what is he trying to prove by forcing the councilors to defect to PDP?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Sermwell(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Obaseki is really fighting hard.
Desperately working to get a second tenure but unfortunately he won't get it.

He can coerce, bully and intimidate Councilors and others but he can't bully Edo citizens to vote him.

We are practicing Dem o crazy here.
Look at this one!! I bet you are somewhere in Osun or Kano state typing this nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by favour32(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
kingphilip:
this is what we get when political parties are not based on ideologies and principles but on selfish interest.

how can someone wake up and threaten you to defect and you are obeying.

until we understand that all politicians are the same irrespective of political parties, we will continue fighting ourselves for nothing.
Nigeria politics na you belong to where ya soup go done wella.
Applying laws of power.
Law number 1.
It is also logically putting square pegs in square holes......capisce?
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by EdiskyHarry: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by tafat: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow, but is this even legal? must everyone working under him be in the same party with him?

2 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by IpobAntidote: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Another dictator/God father in the making.
The same fool is complaining about God fatherisim while he's basically doing the same thing.

HYPOCRITE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Dansuqi: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
[s][/s]NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS angry

You are pained

3 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by ORIENTATION101: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very good, they have to work for Pdp or resign,it's simple,that's the advantage of incumbent which will make Obaseki win easily.
he can force them to defect , but can't force them to work for his relection.

6 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by ogbonti: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:

Elected officials who is not interested in defection should resign? Are you kidding me.

APC lie lie party - Obaseki doesnt talk like that - even a kid knows that in politics 101 - you cannot fire someone who was elected - but you can only fire someone you appointed - I beg APC look for another lie o'jawe - why am I even responding to this thread, THE PARTY OF LIE LAI MOHAMMED PUT OUT A STATEMENT AND WE SHOULD ALL BELIEVE IT ? - whossai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by ORIENTATION101: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sermwell:

You are just typing nonsense!! If obaseki does not have grassroot support, how was he able to get Oshiomole's ward chairman to suspend him! I guess we now have more dumb people on this forum!! smh.
he must have threatened the man to do his bidding. If obaseki can threaten Edo lawmakers to the extent the ran away from the state to abuja who is a ward chairman

5 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
is that how u shut your father at home
Most of them were pained fellows, they know that the handwriting on wall is getting clearer by the day, hence their annoyance.

I read that the Esan had declared support for iyamu.

4 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is what I call smartness. He must have foreseen the channels through the apc could use to weaken him ahead of Sept election. If you have power, use it wisely and smartly. That's the mistake Jonathan made. Even in America, it's either you're on the side of trump or you get fired.

I hope buhari has taught several would-be leaders a great lesson with the manner he's governing Nigeria. Take a decision and don't listen to what detractors or opponents are saying.You don't allow emotions to play out when in power else, you'd be dealt with by your political opponents.

Had obaseki not held those law makers by their jaws, oshiomohle would have succeeded in impeaching him a long time ago. I'm learning

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by madridsta007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Lobatan, case closed. Inside democracy naim some dey act like dictator. I thought councilors are voted for, if so what right has he to dictate to them?

They can democratically resign.
I’m not sure anyone is compelling them.

1 Like

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Dansuqi: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Normal thing. U cannot be under my roof and be dining with my enemy. Ko possible nah.

Thank goodneess you are here.this is a major sign that pdp will lose the election but you won't see it.before the presidential polls,the signs were clear that atiku will lose.it is showing again.

Immediately he defected,all elected and appointed officials were suppose to follow him but that is not the case which means he is not popular or grassrooted.pdp guys were thinking obaseki has moles in APC but APC will even have more moles.if he tries to cajole them to defect,many will reluctantly defect but will remain aloof or work against him during the polls.obaseki is a potential godfather.before September, more signs will emerge

3 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by madridsta007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Obaseki is really fighting hard.
Desperately working to get a second tenure but unfortunately he won't get it.

He can coerce, bully and intimidate Councilors and others but he can't bully Edo citizens to vote him.

We are practicing Dem o crazy here.

You are right.
Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Dansuqi: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
fairfora:
This is what I call smartness. He must have foreseen the channels through the apc could use to weaken him ahead of Sept election. If you have power, use it wisely and smartly. That's the mistake Jonathan made. Even in America, it's either you're on the side of trump or you get fired.

I hope buhari has taught several would-be leaders a great lesson with the manner he's governing Nigeria. Take a decision and don't listen to what detractors or opponents are saying.You don't allow emotions to play out when in power else, you'd be dealt with by your political opponents.

Why can't you say the truth for once? Rise above your hatred for APC and be objective.obaseki is losing and will lose big time

3 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by GboyegaD(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
madridsta007:

They can democratically resign.
I’m not sure anyone is compelling them.

Resign because someone wants to force them against their right? Oga, I'm not in for this kind talk abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Tastemoney(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Do you force loyalty ? It seems this guy is as dumb as his 3 credits without English and Maths.

This people will come in and sabotage the little left. I think this Edo election is won and lost.

For you to believe this shit proves your height of dumbness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Attacks Vanguard Newspaper Over Poor Headline "Bad Journalism" / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.