Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees (33198 Views)

Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Enomaidegue3: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

How will obaseki victory benefit apc
They will learn to tamp down on godfathers and bring up a new crop of politicians not beholden to one man for political elevation in the society.
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Dansuqi: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enomaidegue3:

They will learn to tamp down on godfathers and bring up a new crop of politicians not beholden to one man for political elevation in the society.

You are funny...all those secretly supporting obaseki arw also godfathers.they can't be politics without godfathers.you are reasoning like a moralist and Nigerian politicians do not care about moralists.apc need edo ahead of 2023 therefore obaseki will lose
Re: Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees by Omobada(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
Lobatan, case closed. Inside democracy naim some dey act like dictator. I thought councilors are voted for, if so what right has he to dictate to them?

Don't mind him, someone who claimed to be fighting his imaginary godfather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) / Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.