Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead (37863 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Fasa440: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
May his soul awaken to joyful activities in the beyond....Amen!
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Makavelli25: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
MTAIYEM:

Rest on sir on The LORD'S BOSSOM. give us grace to LORD to live in You!
Amen o

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Bambela(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest In Peace great Man Of God.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Hrdst: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP.
I leant about Sunday school more from his books and magazines

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by GeniusVincent(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Rip to him
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by OLADUN27: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmmm. Adeu papa. Good night. God's general.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by lifenija: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
who e help
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Tabitha03(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by eldoradoxx: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
He was in Nigeria just last year at Pastor Enenche's Dumamis church where he told everyone that it would be his last visit to Nigeria because God had started telling him that his time was up. He then impacted Papa Eneche with a double portion of his anointing. He was a great preacher. May God rest his soul. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by lifenija: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
ugwu1818:
A saint is gone
u know his in n out shey
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Goldencheese(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest well in God Sir.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by VirginFinder: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Wonderful! Glory! Glory! Glory!

Finally, the tireless Sservant of God has Ggone!

Even at Hhis Oold age, he was touring Nnations , Ppreaching JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

This is a Bbeautiful , Wwonderful and Gglorious Ddeath!

I Ccan't wait to be in Heaven! The Wworld and Eeverything here Mmakes me sick!

I Ccan't Wwait to be Ttaken away!

I Ccan't wait to Jjoin the Cchoir in Heaven to sing

Hooooooooly! Holy! Are u Lord God, ALMIGHTY!
Worthy is Tthe Lamb!!

If you Llose Aall on Eearth! Don't Llose JESUS!! Don't Llose Heaven!!

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by hidhrhis(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Finally, the tireless Servant of God has Gone!

Even at His Old age, he was touring Nations , Preaching JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

This is a Beautiful , Wonderful and Glorious Death!

I Can't wait to be in Heaven! The World and Everything here Makes me sick!

I Can't Wait to be Taken away!

I Can't wait to Join the Choir in Heaven to sing

Worthy is The Lamb!!

If you Lose All on Earth! Don't Lose JESUS!! Don't Lose Heaven!!

Were lomoyi grin grin
What if he has a hidden thing he is doing bad
That's how u will join him in hell
Stop celebrating mediocrity
Know yourself alone let him stand In front of his Lord with his deed
Don't vow for him
As it mean it is another person that died the stupid u will be shouting did he accept Jesus
Now that this one is dead u are acting like u know all his hidden deed
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by zabuur: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Finally, the tireless Servant of God has Gone Home!

Even at His Old age, he was touring Nations and Continents Preaching The Gospel of Wonderful JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

Worthy is The Lamb!!

Who killed him
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by StreetFight: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even at His Old age, he was touring Nations and Continents Preaching The Gospel of Wonderful JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

Worthy is The Lamb!!

You can't wait to be in Heaven, yet you heard about COVID-19 taking people to Heaven quickly but your run enter house. Stop deceiving yourself. There is no report of God dancing neither is there any report of Jesus singing or dancing, so I wonder why there is or there will be a Choir in Heaven singing. Singing for who nah?
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Jeffersonagain(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided

Isn't it the height of sanctimonious arrogance that, after reading such a glowing testimonial about an exceptional soldier of Christ, you try to condescend his impeccable credentials by asking a totally pointless question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Aaronbee7(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
eldoradoxx:
He was in Nigeria just last year 2018 at Pastor Enenche's Dumamis church where he told everyone that it would be his last visit to Nigeria because God had started telling him that his time was up. He then impacted Papa Eneche with a double portion of his anointing. He was a great preacher. May God rest his soul. Amen
That was in 2018. He also came to (Christ Embassy) Lagos after his visit to Dunamis in Abuja. Truly, he knew his time was near.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by StreetFight: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aaronbee7:
Oh what a loss to the body of Christ globally!
Dr. Morris Cerullo was a great evangelist who never retired even at old age. He was in Nigeria in 2018 and I was greatly blessed by his ministration. I remember he made a great prophecy concerning Nigeria and we look forward to its manifestation. Rest in peace Papa.

You are still looking forward to the manifestation of the prophesy he made about Nigeria since 2018. It seems this prophesy is like the long awaited return of Jesus. People Deceiving People (PDP)
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by wink2015(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
This great man of God used to visit Nigeria on evangelism time without number.

I could remember he was hosted by Pastor Ayo Ortishejafor in his Church at the International gospel centre Ajamimogha Warri.

Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor of Word of Life Bible Church invited this great man of God to his church during their jubilee conferences and all that.

Bonnke is gone.

Now Morris Cerullo

Rip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jeffersonagain:

Isn't it the height of sanctimonious arrogance that, after reading such a glowing testimonial about an exceptional soldier of Christ, you try to condescend his impeccable credentials by asking a totally pointless question?

Nah! The height of sanctimonious arrogance is to pretend you can see into the heart of anyone simply through the reading of allowing testimonials written by the hands of man, and not God undecided
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by fof1: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided

FATHERS OF FAITH INDEED. GOOD BYE DADDY AND MAN OF FAITH AND TRUTH. WE ARE COMING BEHIND YOU IN JESUS CHRUST NAME...AMEN.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Dabliss02(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rip man.... My regards to babalola tell him that we miss him oooo
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Btruth: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP Baba Cerullo.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Phemostiga4u: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
xukwaa:
All this news for 88 years old man?
not just an ordinary man.impacted so many lives

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Aaronbee7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
You're right there is no report of God singing. But it is written in the Bible how the angels (and saints, in some cases) sang new songs to God worshiping and praising Him daily. So, the singing is for God. Revelation 5:8-10 and some other verses mentions this.
StreetFight:

You can't wait to be in Heaven, yet you heard about COVID-19 taking people to Heaven quickly but your run enter house. Stop deceiving yourself. There is no report of God dancing neither is there any report of Jesus singing or dancing, so I wonder why there is or there will be a Choir in Heaven singing. Singing for who nah?
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by jidxin(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
lifenija:
who e help
alot of people
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by ceragon123: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Will never forget how the church all drove to the airport with Rev. Pastor Talena of Shepherd house to receive this man of God.

People expected miracles but at the end, he asked people to come out and pay dollars. People were disappointed. People were running to the alter dropping money while some people were just looking because they don't have cowries to donate.

He was so old to be going for such international programme and I really felt for him. The stress of coming to Nigeria was so much but it is for God and salvation.

RIP, Sir. Your children will continue in your path.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Unityp:
May his soul Rest in Peace.I remember he visited Dunamis in 2019 or so and told us it was going to be his last visit to Nigeria.What a great Man of God!! Rest on till will meet to part no more
I was in church that day.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Aaronbee7(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
StreetFight:

You are still looking forward to the manifestation of the prophesy he made about Nigeria since 2018. It seems this prophesy is like the long awaited return of Jesus. People Deceiving People (PDP)
It will surely come to pass brother. Your street will witness it but cannot fight it because God's Word never fails.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by opportunities12(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Overrighteous, you ought to have preached him while he was alive
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Tabletuner(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nairaland’s modes are big fools.

Other people created this thread first.

Go ahead and ban me, idiots of no reputations
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wonderful! Wonderful!

Worthy is The Lamb!!

Gbam cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.