Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help!! I Need To Gain Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Need To Gain Weight (1925 Views)

Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Help house,everybody is complaining I am too thin. Some even said its because I have sex too much "( its been up to 4 months I did it last).
Even my mum complains. I have been to the hospital,did a lot of test including HIV but it all came back negative
Please I need suggestions
Drugs
Food anything that can make me gain weight

Lalasticlala seun please fp
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
am just fed up Am not up to 45kg Btw 40 and 42 I need help
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by themaestro08(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maybe it has to do with your Gene. That said here are a few tips

• lift weights
• eat plenty food a day (I recommend 5 meals)
• avoid over thinking (it burns calories)
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Somebody should talk na
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
themaestro08:
Maybe it has to do with your Gene. That said here are a few tips

• lift weights
• eat plenty food a day (I recommend 5 meals)
• avoid over thinking (it burns calories)
Thank you so much sir

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by johnykgoal: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Help house,everybody is complaining I am too thin. Some even said its because I have sex too much "( its been up to 4 months I did it last).
Even my mum complains. I have been to the hospital,did a lot of test including HIV but it all came back negative
Drugs

I have been looking for ways to loose weight. I keep gaining. I eat a lot and drink beers and juices alot

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Breast milk
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
johnykgoal:

I have been looking for ways to loose weight. I keep gaining. I eat a lot and drink beers and juices alot
someone once suggested beer
But i dont like alcohol

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
Breast milk
Funny

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by johnykgoal: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
someone once suggested beer
But i dont like alcohol
Mehn! I sell and consume beer alot

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by kenness(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Even me sef
Am looking for ways to gain weight

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by poiunt: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eat lot of fastfood, sharwama, lot of soft drinks, lot of sweets and junk, in 6 months, you will thank me but you won't like what you see on the mirror.

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
johnykgoal:
Mehn! I sell and consume beer alot
Well its okay then

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
kenness:
Even me sef

Am looking for ways to gain weight
Lets join hands and call Lalasticlala

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
poiunt:
Eat lot of fastfood, sharwama, lot of soft drinks, lot of sweets and junk, in 6 months, you will thank me but you won't like what you see on the mirror.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by missawele(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do you want to gain weight because of yourself or because people are complaining.

If it's for you, good. But if you are doing it because people are complaining, then you are making a mistake.

The first thing you need to find out is if it's genetic. If it runs in your family, then I doubt if there's anything you can do about it.

Age is also a factor that should be considered. I don't know your age, but if you are in your early 20s, relax will you are going towards 30. This is because people tend to start gaining weight in their mid-20s after getting a job and when they start to have read of mind.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help,

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by johnykgoal: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Well its okay then
If you are a business owner, my app will be helpful to you.
No computer needed
No internet
Know your daily, weekly, monthly profits and losses
Manage debts and expenses

To get this app, use the link on my signature if you are logged in or google 'goalPOS'
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by walebizz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
poiunt:
what will he see in the mirror?

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
U Need 2 Eat Well, Eat Food Like Meat, Egg, Tin Milk, Fish, Eat Beta Eba With Beta Soup Too. U Would Get Ur Weight Back.

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by missawele(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
I can see people telling you to drink soft drinks, fast foods and other unhealthy stuff.

You will only be killing yourself slowly of you indulge in those things.

If you are meant to be fat, you will eventually add weight without all these. And if not, accept yourself the way you are.

No go injure yourself o

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by poiunt: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
walebizz:
what will he see in the mirror?

obesity.

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by walebizz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
poiunt:

obesity.
he clearly wants it lol
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
missawele:
Do you want to gain weight because of yourself or because people are complaining.

If it's for you, good. But if you are doing it because people are complaining, then you are making a mistake.

The first thing you need to find out is if it's genetic. If it runs in your family, then I doubt if there's anything you can do about it.

Age is also a factor that should be considered. I don't know your age, but if you are in your early 20s, relax will you are going towards 30. This is because people tend to start gaining weight in their mid-20s after getting a job and when they start to have read of mind.

Honestly i dont like my stature
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
missawele:
I can see people telling you to drink soft drinks, fast foods and other unhealthy stuff.

You will only be killing yourself slowly of you indulge in those things.

If you are meant to be fat, you will eventually add weight without all these. And if not, accept yourself the way you are.

No go injure yourself o
Thanks mama

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by missawele(f): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thanks mama

You are welcome
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by NiCurious: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Drugs

shocked 42kg only!!! What is your height?
Assuming that you have the means to buy food...eat good proteins--meat, fish, eggs, beans--exercise (lift weights, do press-ups, etc.) and build muscle, so that the weight you put on is healthy weight, and will serve you well. Also, eat plenty fruits and vegetables, but avoid beer, bread, indomie, or other empty calories.
But, why are you so lean to begin with? I assume that you eat. Is your body not metabolizing the food that you put into it? I suggest buying some Vitamin B12 pills, preferably methylcobalamine, which you take daily, to help your intestines absorb...see if that helps. Your body will excrete the methylcobalamine that it does not need.
Best wishes on your weight gain, please post back on your progress in a few months. Don't want to hear that you blew away in a strong wind!

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
I gained weight from changing religion. Nairalanders will never know since ignorance is the order of the day here.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
NiCurious:

shocked 42kg only!!! What is your height?
Assuming that you have the means to buy food...eat good proteins--meat, fish, eggs, beans--exercise (lift weights, do press-ups, etc.) and build muscle, so that the weight you put on is healthy weight, and will serve you well. Also, eat plenty fruits and vegetables, but avoid beer, bread, indomie, or other empty calories.
But, why are you so lean to begin with? I assume that you eat. Is your body not metabolizing the food that you put into it? I suggest buying some Vitamin B12 pills, preferably methylcobalamine, which you take daily, to help your intestines absorb...see if that helps. Your body will excrete the methylcobalamine that it does not need.
Best wishes on your weight gain, please post back on your progress in a few months. Don't want to hear that you blew away in a strong wind!
Thanks a lot sir

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
lift weights regularly
do pushups regulary
then increase your food portion
Also make sure your diet is very balanced..
as in protients,carbohydrates,fats are in good amount
Do this steadfastly and within a month or two u will notice a difference
Also i assume when u say u want to gain weight u mean muscle and a good stature and not flabby fat cos muscle weight gain is much better than flabby fat for a man.

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by NiCurious: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Drugs

Further thought, you've been tested for parasites too...?
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
missawele:

The first thing you need to find out is if it's genetic. If it runs in your family, then I doubt if there's anything you can do abou

[color=#006600],
this is a wrong assumption.humans can control their weight.a skinny person can increase his weight so also an obese person can reduce his or her weight.This idea that a person who is skinny will be skinny for life and there is nothing he can do about it cos that is the way God created him is a fallacy.If ppl cant change their stature then why do ppl go to the gym cheesy.if u cant change the way u look cos its the way God want u to look then no need to visit the gym nau cheesy.op can change his skinny look if he follows up his diet and start do body resistance exercise.

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
am just fed up
Am not up to 45kg
Btw 40 and 42
I need help
start lifting weight bros grin
start pumping that iron cheesy
if u dont have weights or u cant afford to buy one then start doing pushups

Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site / I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped