Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped (1836 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Damzzydam: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Man stopped from committing suicide after finding out his account was wiped

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_3E4hLwEE
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by expertman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chaiiii
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Damzzydam: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
What do y'all think?
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Deborah98(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why not go to the bank and ask questions other than this. I believe there's always a solution to any problem. God help us.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Deborah98:
Why not go to the bank and ask questions other than this. I believe there's always a solution to any problem. God help us.
he asked questions.. Watch till the end
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Maximusoctavius: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
UBA hmm
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Lizzygreene: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Where he see rope
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Lizzygreene: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
The accountants try sha
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Lizzygreene: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
And UBA make sense o
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Partyhat(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wetin some banks dey do no make sense
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Partyhat(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
People should share their experiences with banks let's observe
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by idahme(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nigerian banks need to wake up . What nonsense, until they start having a plethora of cases in court against them they will never learn. Someone's hard-earned money
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by mikkeyvirus: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
idahme:
Nigerian banks need to wake up . What nonsense, until they start having a plethora of cases in court against them they will never learn. Someone's hard-earned money
you fit win against government?
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by idahme(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
mikkeyvirus:
you fit win against government?
I have done that before against a firm single-handedly when all my guys refused to join me for fear of the unknown. few weeks to the ruling the company came begging for out of court proceedings in addition to bearing the liabilities of the litigation. I was paid plus damages while the other guys who refused to join the party had nothing till this second. Our problem in this country is that most of us don't want to be the agent of change by making sure there is a precedence to change the ills happening all around us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mehn
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Damzzydam:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by mikkeyvirus: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
idahme:
I have done that before against a firm single-handedly when all my guys refused to join me for fear of the unknown. few weeks to the ruling the company came begging for out of court proceedings in addition to bearing the liabilities of the litigation. I was paid plus damages while the other guys who refused to join the party had nothing till this second. Our problem in this country is that most of us don't want to be the agent of change by making sure there is a precedence to change the ills happening all around us.
Because it worked for you doesn't mean it'll work for others
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Jackgriffo: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
Mehn
Big mehn
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Jman06(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
UBA has been debiting my account in a way that is very suspicious!

I'll soon go and make serious trouble with them.

Thieves! Pretending to be bankers!!!
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Westchester(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Same here, I don't understand that Bank to be honest, I usually leave some money from the substantial amount for charges, but still yet they'll take it and still take money out of the main money, how can #380 just disappear out of nowhere in a day

Jman06:
UBA has been debiting my account in a way that is very suspicious!

I'll soon go and make serious trouble with them.

Thieves! Pretending to be bankers!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Jackgriffo: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Things are happening
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by DroppingLiquid: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's like I'll start to leave the bulk of my savings in USDT. Even the naira he's fihgiting for doesnt make sense anymore
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eya.
I feel for him.

Our banks can be frustrating.
I've had two brushes with First Bank this year alone.

I kept getting debits without explanations.

Got to the Bank and they said I used my card for shopping somewhere.
Like the card doesn't belong to me or wasn't in my possession. cheesy

Bank App dey show one thing ; printed statement dey show another.

It would have been cool if I was shown the recieving account or where the debits were lodged in my transaction history, but for where?

I made up my mind to join yahoo on that day.
Na who go teach me like this I dey find.

I can't be the prey where I could be the predator.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Help2020: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Deborah98:
How much data will it take for you to just watch the video?
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Westchester:
Same here, I don't understand that Bank to be honest, I usually leave some money from the substantial amount for charges, but still yet they'll take it and still take money out of the main money, how can #380 just disappear out of nowhere in a day

The thing is too much!

Mine was about #460 just last week and this week again, #200 has disappeared from my account again. These monies may seem small, but assuming it's one crooked UBA staff that's doing that to customers accounts, you can imagine how much the idiot would end up making from such withdrawals.

It seriously calls for urgent actions!
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Collinnss: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
So sad
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Collinnss: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Damzzydam:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Martinez39s(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
idahme:
Most Nigerians are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Porshealien: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2021

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Porshealien: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021

Damzzydam:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Help2020:

How much data will it take for you to just watch the video?
grin grin allow him na, maybe he's using free basics grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Ehmmah588(m): 2:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Jman06:
The thing is too much!

Mine was about #460 just last week and this week again, #200 has disappeared from my account again. These monies may seem small, but assuming it's one crooked UBA staff that's doing that to customers accounts, you can imagine how much the idiot would end up making from such withdrawals.

It seriously calls for urgent actions!

Mine happened in a very wicked way and it still gives me a serious phobia of leaving money in my account... Some weeks back,I hard to go for a concert in Festac.And as a guest minister,I took my singers and instrumentalists with me...We got there and did our thing. Towards the end of the program,I just felt like checking my account balance cos the cash I had on me wasn't enough to take us home.Can you believe that my account was empty!!!...I nearly ran mad cos the money was sent by the organizers to assist us with tfare to and fro the venue.....Ah,I was just thinking of how we should start the trekking back home (Atbara,and some stay at badagry)can you believe that??!??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) / Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship / Which Of This Hurts Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.