Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,546 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Help!! I Need To Gain Weight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Need To Gain Weight (1808 Views)

Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Help house,everybody is complaining I am too thin. Some even said its because I have sex too much "( its been up to 4 months I did it last).

Drugs
Food anything that can make me gain weight

Lalasticlala seun please fp
pls dont use drugs oo.any quark who tries to sell his drug to u tellin u that it will make u gain weight pls ignore him or her.u can try these foods like
1:avocados
2: your normal rice then sweet potatoes
3: coconuts etc
4:eggs(better when boiled than fried)
dont use junk food to make urself gain weight cos what junk contains is just sugar and salt and too much sugar and salt is not good for the body.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by missawele(f): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
lefulefu:
this is a wrong assumption.humans can control their weight.a skinny person can increase his weight so also an obese person can reduce his or her weight.This idea that a person who is skinny will be skinny for life and there is nothing he can do about it cos that is the way God created him is a fallacy.If ppl cant change their stature then why do ppl go to the gym cheesy.if u cant change the way u look cos its the way God want u to look then no need to visit the gym nau cheesy.op can change his skinny look if he follows up his diet and start do body resistance exercise.

I know people that have tried to add weight but end up remaining the same.
Likewise people that have tried to reduce.

Some of these things are genetic and can't be changed.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
missawele:

I know people that have tried to add weight but end up remaining the same.
Likewise people that have tried to reduce.

they didnt do it the right way
i have seen someone who was so fat that she couldnt pass through a normal doorway but reduced her weight that she became slim and curvy..no surgery.It just needs dedication.If u want to lose weight then u avoid sugar or u cut it down and avoid junk then reduce ur portions then of course increase your cardio exercise(either jogging or walking or running the treadmeal but walking exercise is more recommended for obese persons).if the person does it for sometime he or she will shed off some fat.But some ppl will diet for one day then the next five days they engorge on excess junk meals and they expect to lose weight.also when u trying to gain or lose weight your diet is the number 1 key before any other thing.Your diet is very very very very important and it will determine if the person will gain or lose weight.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
missawele:

no no not exactly true.in some families there members who are predisposed in being overweight but then they can control their weight.u cant say because in a family there fat ppl and someone is predisposed in being fat then he or she also must be overweight.with control and exercise such a person can retain a normal weight.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by ugbede69(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
this life no balance.. am honestly looking for how to lose weights, someone is looking for the weights
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
lefulefu:
lift weights regularly
do pushups regulary
then increase your food portion
Also make sure your diet is very balanced..
as in protients,carbohydrates,fats are in good amount
Do this steadfastly and within a month or two u will notice a difference
Also i assume when u say u want to gain weight u mean muscle and a good stature and not flabby fat cos muscle weight gain is much better than flabby fat for a man.

You sabi l. Muscle weight is the real deal

Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
lefulefu:
start lifting weight bros grin
start pumping that iron cheesy
if u dont have weights or u cant afford to buy one then start doing pushups
lefulefu:
pls dont use drugs oo.any quark who tries to sell his drug to u tellin u that it will make u gain weight pls ignore him or her.u can try these foods like
1:avocados
2: your normal rice then sweet potatoes
3: coconuts etc
4:eggs(better when boiled than fried)
dont use junk food to make urself gain weight cos what junk contains is just sugar and salt and too much sugar and salt is not good for the body.
lefulefu:
start lifting weight bros grin
start pumping that iron cheesy
if u dont have weights or u cant afford to buy one then start doing pushups
Thanks a lot sir. Thanks
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
ugbede69:
this life no balance..
am honestly looking for how to lose weights, someone is looking for the weights
Interesting
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Mrluv(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
even me too need to gain weight but I want to deworm my self first... which worm medicine work effectively and what should I eat and drink somebody help me.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
We are in the same shoe Op am thin like a motherfuker grin
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mrluv:
even me too need to gain weight but I want to deworm my self first... which worm medicine work effectively and what should I eat and drink somebody help me.
Lalasticlala fp
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
We are in the same shoe Op am thin like a motherfuker grin
The thing don tire me aswear
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
The thing don tire me aswear
I told my eldest sister the same thing just this morning all she said was you'll be fat when time comes even you will loose weight

Don't worry niggar we too go add weight but adding weight also come with its own challenges when I see fat people doing work out early in the morning I'll look at myself and smile grin
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I told my eldest sister the same thing just this morning all she said was you'll be fat when time comes even you will loose weight

Don't worry niggar we too go add weight but adding weight also come with its own challenges when I see fat people doing work out early in the morning I'll look at myself and smile grin
It is well bro.
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Hypnotise: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Help house,everybody is complaining I am too thin. Some even said its because I have sex too much "( its been up to 4 months I did it last).
Even my mum complains. I have been to the hospital,did a lot of test including HIV but it all came back negative
Please I need suggestions
Drugs
Food anything that can make me gain weight

Lalasticlala seun please fp
Listen to me, what you need is to consume more calories, between 2000 and 2500 per day.
You can prepare a weight gainer shake with a blender. Google it
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hypnotise:

Listen to me, what you need is to consume more calories, between 2000 and 2500 per day.
You can prepare a weight gainer shake with a blender. Google it
Thanks alot
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by GreatSuccess: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you want to gain weight, always wear tight boxers when eating. You can continue to wear the tight boxers 1hr after eating. Just do this for one month and you will thank me. I'm talking from experience. ( It sounds funny, but you can try it, surprisingly, it work!!!!)
Re: Help!! I Need To Gain Weight by Makavelli25: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2020
GreatSuccess:
If you want to gain weight, always wear tight boxers when eating. You can continue to wear the tight boxers 1hr after eating. Just do this for one month and you will thank me. I'm talking from experience. ( It sounds funny, but you can try it, surprisingly, it work!!!!)
Okay

My Pussy Is Always Honey - Wayward Girl Is Spooking Tight Punana In Public / Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man / Nairalanders Please Help Me,i Almost Died Yesterday