Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations (58107 Views)

Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Oh you have removed it again, why are you so unstable jeez!
Oh dear, why don't you get a life,?. And quit stalking me
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by AKzee(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2020
abbiboy:

Because football na ur only problem for life,ur mate dey challenge bad governance u dey talk la liga n epl,who dem epp.
I'm also in the struggle Bro.
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
Oh dear, why don't you get a life,?. And quit stalking me
Lol why do you have only two edited pics? don't you have any other? or the rest ain't worth it. grin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol why do you have only two edited pics? don't you have any other? or the rest ain't worth it. grin
smh,. Is it the one you will like?
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
smh,. Is it the one you will like?
Post anyone you didn't edit on your profile, let me see the real you.
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anneka101:
This is what we have been expecting from DStv for so many years.

But they would not do it, who watched startime?

We need DStv to follow suit or else we would have to dispose their decorders. We are customers and we have the right to avoid unnecessary charges.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

Na Poverty Dey worry you
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Post anyone you didn't edit on your profile, let me see the real you.
Tf, after badmouthing, disparaging, maligning, aspersing, besmirching, calumniating, defaming, slandering, smirching, denigrating, smearing, and charging falsely with malicious intent. The good name and reputation I have managed to build over the years, you now wanna see the real me? Then you must be high on dog shitt.

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
Tf, after badmouthing, disparaging, maligning, aspersing, besmirching, calumniating, defaming, slandering, smirching, denigrating, smearing, and charging falsely with malicious intent. The good name and reputation I have managed to build over the years, you now wanna see the real me? Then you must be high on dog shitt.
Smh! I asked you about your unedited pictures not the trash you posted, am waiting. grin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Smh! I asked you about your unedited pictures not the trash you posted, am waiting. grin
2face,. Your gonna wait for a really long time.. And eventually lose weight..
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
2face,. Your gonna wait for a really long time.. And eventually lose weight..
Lol I already know you are fake and you ain't gonna post your real picture, it's obvious. cheesy
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol I already know you are fake and you ain't gonna post your real picture, it's obvious. cheesy
Yes, I'm fake,. Now have a nice life.. I wish you success in your future endeavors.. Bye!!
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
Yes, I'm fake,. Now have nice life.. I wish success in your future endeavors.. Bye!!
All the runs girls I know are always fake, you just proved it. grin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Queenslander:
Yes, I'm fake,. Now have nice life.. I wish success in your future endeavors.. Bye!!
Are you ready to deactivate gringringrin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by greatstephenho(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you ready to deactivate gringringrin
don't flatter yourself..
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Queenslander:
how far

You look pretty... let's relate wink
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

It is obvious that guy does not know what SD or HD or HHD means.

Some people just want to watch TV in any standard as long as it shows colours. Others are just plain ignorant of what HD pictures mean.

When I get home I will snap and mention you with their hd channels .... I too know is the bane of many of you ..
.. I have had the dish for years and have followed their growth and development from Sd to hd for most of their sport channels , music and documentary but you that doesn’t have it is majesterially pontificating on the difference in Sd and hd

One of your kind claimed there is no one day payment means ...

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dantedasz:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
First of all Startimes has always proclaimed to operate pay-as-you-go bouquet but try to pay for it on any of their payment platforms INCLUDING their offices and their operatives will tell you it is impossible except you pay for the complete one month.
I am saying this because I once tried to pay for ONLY one week because of the Europa league matches and was told by a Startimes customer care operative that it was IMPOSSIBLE. I ended up subscribing for a month.

The second issue I have with Startimes is the payment for a bouquet can ONLY be made at their registered office or at the premises of their registered agents. You can not pay with your bank application!

Thirdly Startimes have subtly increased their fees like Dstv but with extremely POOR content masquraded it behind a non existent pay as you go bouquet.

And before anybody comes at me I wish to state that I subscribe to both Dstv and Startimes and I regard both platforms as cheating blood sucking platforms that do NOT provide subscribers with what they promise in any way!

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
oga as soon as you turn on your TV and switch to your startimes decoder you see it on your screen enjoy digital life nothing like HD or SD on starttimes enjoy digital life that’s what they offer

I will mention you with their hd channels when I m home .... here is another person who actually owns a decoder .... I doubt if you truly own one

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

It is obvious that guy does not know what SD or HD or HHD means.

Some people just want to watch TV in any standard as long as it shows colours. Others are just plain ignorant of what HD pictures mean.

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
How I wish they don't have up to 15 NTA stations and less of foreign ones. They should have Natgeo, Discovery etc and see us dive in.

Just one nta channel
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I will mention you with their hd channels when I m home .... here is another person who actually owns a decoder .... I doubt if you truly own one
you took a screenshot of someone else contribution and your here doubting if I got sartrimes decoder or not
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
don't flatter yourself..
What are you waiting for girl? grin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
What are you waiting for girl? grin
don't worry.. When ever school eventually reopens,. I will leave you here..
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
their picture quality is crap there are still in digital platform

Lies
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
lagusboyyy:
thanks for your input.

But its too bad,that such a big company cant integrate mobile banking into its system.

I pay for my dstv account easily with my mobile banking app,not trying to be partial here,multichoice is miles ahead of startimes.

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
Interesting.

Please also improve your wack contents too.

Lies .. you don’t own a decoder
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
you took a screenshot of someone else contribution and your here doubting if I got sartrimes decoder or not

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
don't worry.. When ever school eventually reopens,. I will leave you here..
I know, you will continue your runs in school, spoilt brat!
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

Documentary channel

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

Boot page ... you lied that they show you ...enjoy digital life .... meaning you don’t have a decoder ...most likely still living with your parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.