Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders (641 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / A Question To The Elders And The Veterans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m going to be very brief about this... I work in a hotel somewhere in Nigeria as a cleaner for about 3 years + now

Few days ago efcc stormed the hotel to arrest a fraudster who just bought a car, After the arrest my manager sent me to the room to clean, When cleaning the room I found a black nylon bag, opening the bag I discover it was a huge amount of money so I place the nylon inside my trouser, After cleaning I kept the nylon around the hotel premises

On my closing time I went to pick it up, got home after counting, I discover it was 2.9 million naira, I’m writing this to ask my fellow nairalanders if this was a blessing from God ? Nobody is aware including my parents although I still live with them, I will be turning 24 in few months time so I’m not sure what to do with this amount of funds, I’m currently having just my waec result and I plan to further my education because I have been doing this job just to save enough funds to further my education as my parents are not financially stable, I’m just being skeptical about the whole thing and I’m not sure about what to do yet, my only fear is that the guy might disclose that he kept some funds in the hotel room to the efcc and they might come back to investigate if it was true or not

Kindly advice my elders in the house, Thank You

lalast.iclala help push to front page
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by OscarJaden(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
even God in heaven won't forgive you if u dare return this money...use it to start up something meaningful

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Ningen(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are already his accomplice and you'll meet your Waterloo too if you don't return the money.

You want to celebrate your birthday in jail abi??

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by ModestGal(f): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Return the Money or tell people about it.

God doesn't bless through STEALING, it is THEFT to take what does not belong to you and mocking God when you attribute such to God.

Thats how one girl was telling me how she saw someone's wallet on her way out of class and that day she didn't have any money but prayed for Miracle that morning and thus the money is a miraculous blessing from God

I weep for all of you thiefs that take stuffs like that, you will soon use the money to NURSE diseases at hospitals or even get properties worth that amount destroyed or stolen. By that time you would have forgotten about the money you stole and falsely attributed such success to God

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by gunners160(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
You are already his accomplice and you'll meet your Waterloo too if you don't return the money.
Advice like this dey really pain me. No be only water loo na dessert loo
1. issues like this are not supposed to be brought on Nairaland in fact u are suppose to b on the low till further notice
2. Act like nothing happen in fact continue living ur normal life for at least a year meanwhile at thesame time u are trying to either learn a skill or making a feasibility study
3. If u no rich with this money now u no go rich again. case closed

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
what's the title of this movie pls??
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Keep the money for a year, if no body ask then start ur life with it
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Ningen(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
gunners160:

Advice like this dey really pain me. No be only water loo na dessert loo

People like you frighten me.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is not your money....When he is released he will come back for that cash and if there is cctv, you will be implicated

Keep his money and return it to him...do not tell anyone or listen to anyone saying you should spend it.

As long as i am concern, he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by gunners160(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:

People like you frighten me.
ogar stop too much English . What do you expect him to do? return the money to the police that will share it amongst themselves and call him a criminal or to his boss that will use it to expand his business? That money has no owner
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Those of you shouting return, who is he going to return it to? Someone In EFCC custody? His boss that will swallow the money? Watch if the man will escape the custody and tell him how you help him save the money.

Mind you, I don't support THEFT of any form.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Ningen(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
gunners160:
ogar stop top much English . What do you expect him to do? return the money to the police that will share of amongst themselves and call him a criminal or to his boss that will use it to expand his business? That money has no owner

Imagine all this nonsense to validate stealing.
That money belongs to someone out there.
It didn't fall from the sky.

It's very easy to contact EFCC.
Stop foaming in mouth like a fraudster.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Bola146(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kindly follow your heart, returning the money might lead you to another problem or another person will just collect it, please follow your instinct undecided
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by gunners160(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:

Imagine all this nonsense to validate stealing. That money belongs to someone out there. It didn't fall from the sky.
It's very easy to contact EFCC. Stop foaming in mouth like a fraudster.

Tell this to Atiku , BUHARI, OBJ
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Ningen(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
gunners160:

Tell this to Atiku , BUHARI, OBJ

I didn't ask you to list your mentors for me.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Sleepaway(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
There is something weird that happens with money you've not worked for and now, even worse you don't know if there's any kind of drama associated with it... Even if there's none you wouldn't enjoy the money, see you just took it, you haven't even spent it and you've already ran here to seek advice because you're discomforted, now think about how much more discomforted you would be if you spend it.
No hard feelings tho if you feel you can handle the pressure
Everything has a price but I fear the price you might pay for this one hmmm
In and out grin
Zeal810:
Hello everyone, I’m going to be very brief about this... I work in a hotel somewhere in Nigeria as a cleaner for about 3 years + now

Few days ago efcc stormed the hotel to arrest a fraudster who just bought a car, After the arrest my manager sent me to the room to clean, When cleaning the room I found a black nylon bag, opening the bag I discover it was a huge amount of money so I place the nylon inside my trouser, After cleaning I kept the nylon around the hotel premises

On my closing time I went to pick it up, got home after counting, I discover it was 2.9 million naira, I’m writing this to ask my fellow nairalanders if this was a blessing from God ? Nobody is aware including my parents although I still live with them, I will be turning 24 in few months time so I’m not sure what to do with this amount of funds, I’m currently having just my waec result and I plan to further my education because I have been doing this job just to save enough funds to further my education as my parents are not financially stable, I’m just being skeptical about the whole thing and I’m not sure about what to do yet, my only fear is that the guy might disclose that he kept some funds in the hotel room to the efcc and they might come back to investigate if it was true or not

Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Estellie: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Come let's give it to Magu grin
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for your comment, I don’t want to that’s the reason I’m seeking for advice

Ningen:

You want to celebrate your birthday in jail abi??
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu is also a fraudster, I read he’s currently behind bars

Estellie:
Come let's give it to Magu grin
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
I’m just been skeptical about the whole thing, initially I thought it was a blessing but right now hm, This’s yhe first time seeing such a huge money in very sure my father has not seeing such funds since he was born

I’m not sure on what to do yet, thought of traveling with the funds but I hope I won’t get caught before leaving

Just having so many thoughts sad

Sleepaway:
There is something weird that happens with money you've not worked for and now, even worse you don't know if there's any kind of drama associated with it... Even if there's none you wouldn't enjoy the money, see you just took it, you haven't even spent it and you've already ran here to seek advice because you're discomforted, now think about how much more discomforted you would be if you spend it.
No hard feelings tho if you feel you can handle the pressure
Everything has a price but I fear the price you might pay for this one hmmm
In and out grin
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
I’ll thanks for your comment
Bola146:
Kindly follow your heart, returning the money might lead you to another problem or another person will just collect it, please follow your instinct undecided
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
He’s a fraudsters, not innocent, he just bought a car worth millions of naira

Wish you could see the slap he was receiving before he was thrown inside the bus

There’s no cctv inside the room just the reception

sexylassie2:
It is not your money....When he is released he will come back for that cash and if there is cctv, you will be implicated

Keep his money and return it to him...do not tell anyone or listen to anyone saying you should spend it.

As long as i am concern, he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Zeal810:
He’s a fraudsters, not innocent, he just bought a car worth millions of naira

Wish you could see the slap he was receiving before he was thrown inside the bus

There’s no cctv inside the room just the reception

whatever, the money does not belong to you, he will come back for his money when released.

You dont want to be target of his brutality

either you submit the money to efcc which will end up in their pocket

or you wait for sometimes before you take the money for yourself but from what i know, the money still doesn't belong to you.

sort yourself, in a moral way, you need to report the money to EFCC.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Millennialaku(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
cc pansophist
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2020
ModestGal:
Return the Money or tell people about it.

God doesn't bless through STEALING, it is THEFT to take what does not belong to you and mocking God when you attribute such to God.

Thats how one girl was telling me how she saw someone's wallet on her way out of class and that day she didn't have any money but prayed for Miracle that money and thus the money is a miraculous blessing from God

I weep for all of you thiefs that take stuffs like that, you will soon use the money to NURSE diseases at hospitals or even get properties worth that amount destroyed or stolen. By that time you would have forgotten about the money you stole and falsely attributed to God

It is easy to preach about difficult situation you have not found yourself before, be there first and let's see how you manage the situation
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:32am On Jul 12, 2020
gunners160:
ogar stop too much English . What do you expect him to do? return the money to the police that will share it amongst themselves and call him a criminal or to his boss that will use it to expand his business? That money has no owner

Hard truth, I'm not sure what I would do with the money but I don't think I'm going to return it as the money has no owner, give it to police? No.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Hollasmall: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Zeal810:

You found a nylon that contains 2.9 and place inside your trouser grin Mr Linus. people wey fall for this failed scrip writer must be a die hard nollywood fan
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Stevyne: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Zeal810:

Guy Shey you go hear me.
Naso God take butter your bread o.
Carry money go keep am for save place o.
That's your own start up for life.
Re: Kindly Advice My Elders And Fellow Nairalanders by Sleepaway(f): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
You are caught in an entanglement grin grin I pray you Will get out tongue
Zeal810:
I’m just been skeptical about the whole thing, initially I thought it was a blessing but right now hm, This’s yhe first time seeing such a huge money in very sure my father has not seeing such funds since he was born

I’m not sure on what to do yet, thought of traveling with the funds but I hope I won’t get caught before leaving

Just having so many thoughts sad

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced After Caught Stealing A Gold Chain From Her Client / God Why Have You Neglected Me? / What Are You Proud Of As A Nigerian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.