Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

God Why Have You Neglected Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Why Have You Neglected Me? (634 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Why Have You Neglected Me? by achaemeka(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
I ain't clicking sh*t undecided
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by Sufferingboy(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by achaemeka(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

I never asked you to click anything, read again.
That link is the link of a post celebrating the
birthday of the guy that scammed me.
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
achaemeka:
I started blogging 2017,with free WordPress. In 2018 I bought a hosting plan and hired that scammer " Solomon Inyang Miller " https://www.nairaland.com/4544905/see-funny-birthday-photos-nigerian to do Seo service and write articles for me then, because I was a novice in those stuff then.
Though, he started the work but he did not finish it before he disappeared from the internet. Last year I lost my laptop to robbers,my hosting plan also expired, now I can write quality blog post and render Seo service .
But all I have now is just my old tecno y3 phone. My blog FB page has 294 like and followers, I have Some knownledge of Html5,css3,boostrap and js(JavaScript).
I need money to renew my hosting,buy a fairly laptop and buy internet data to continue my blogging career .

I have search for job to do to raise money, but no job.I am also a student in one of these federal universities under ASUU strike. Please nairalanders help me. nothing is too small.
Note:my blogpost were already,at first page of search engine but I was not making money because I did not really understand monetizaton then.

mynd44 abeg come here.
Bro I'm willing to help
No be say me too get plenty doe like that
But we go gather runz one package together.
Inshallah funds go come out☝

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Scamming me is a thing that can't just happen to me,

OP god will help you smiley
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by achaemeka(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by achaemeka(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Scamming me is a thing that can't just happen to me,

OP god will help you smiley

Thanks dear,I applied for a job with one of this bet9ja shop,e nor reach my hand .
I even applied at two different POS shop,e nor still reach my hand.Things just too bad here.
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
achaemeka:

Thanks dear,I applied for a job with one of this bet9ja shop,e nor reach my hand .
I even applied at two different POS shop,e nor still reach my hand.Things just too bad here.

Don't loose hope,

Not all the rich man and woman out their have sweet beginning,wink

God is your strength wink

Just stay focus smiley
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by achaemeka(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Don't loose hope,

Not all the rich man and woman out their have sweet beginning,wink

God is your strength wink

Just stay focus smiley

I just need a job,or anything to gather money.I will use the money to revive ,my online business.Before ASUU call off strike.
Re: God Why Have You Neglected Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
achaemeka:

I just need a job,or anything to gather money.I will use the money to revive ,my online business.Before ASUU call off strike.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between Two Cheating Partners / How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria / 31 Rules On Getting Any Girl You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.