Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Am. Single And Available - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am. Single And Available (403 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am. Single And Available by vivsravine: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Everyone claims to be single and no one is in a relationship, BOOM, the next thing U see will be wedding bells.. What does that tell u..?

No one is waiting for anyone anymore.. Availability is the way now, then you work your way out in the Union when you finally settle down.

What I realised is that they all could be speaking to a number of persons at the same time waiting for who will be available tomorrow but the proposed wait cuts off immediately an available person shows forth...

This relationship thing can be funny..
Oh, I have been with him for years and he isn't saying anything about our future.

I have a lot of people asking me for my hand in marriage but because I love him and I know him I rather wait for him but since he isn't making any move, I allowed myself.

He has done so much for me, its hard to let him go and I feel pity leaving him, but my dear I have my life to live, I am not getting any younger.

She is too full of herself and she is not ready to settle down, so I have to arrange myself and get married.

She feels she is too young and has it all going for her, so she wants to enjoy all the youthfulness and exposure so far, sorry, I can't wait.

We hear a lot of stories in this so called relationships matters and it wil shock you to know that the facts are always before us all.

We just chose to close our eyes and pretend like they never exist while we wallow in the pains thereafter.

Dont ever allow anyone hold you down, if isn't working let it go, if you love a person set them free and when they do, if they truly want to be in your life they will make efforts to be there, don't force it, go to where you are truly welcomed and build a home, its worth the peace of mind.

These days we use our heads to love, no longer our hearts �, the challenges are real and placed before us, don't be deceived, the goal is the end piont.. Score yours with your head � and get your heart ♥ involved when you have achieved your goals.

Dear singles, you know your space, use it well.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Browse my blog page

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: Am. Single And Available by chinchonglee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
What nonsense did u write up there

And u still want us to visit ur blog to read more nonsense!

What an insult!

1 Like

Re: Am. Single And Available by Afostev11(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dont ever allow anyone hold you down, if isn't working let it go, if you love a person set them free and when they do, if they truly want to be in your life they will make efforts to be there, don't force it, go to where you are truly welcomed and build a home, its worth the peace of mind.

These days we use our heads to love, no longer our hearts �, the challenges are real and placed before us, don't be deceived, the goal is the end piont.. Score yours with your head � and get your heart ♥ involved when you have achieved your goals.

Dear singles, you know your space, use it well.

Ahudiya speaks ©
Re: Am. Single And Available by Afostev11(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
U just said exactly what happened to me and my gf today..... Seems the ready one picks the available this days but life goes on.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Am. Single And Available by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Love for Naija na scam, I rather be a baby daddy than settle down with a Nigerian girl ,with their immature way of thinking.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Refuse To Show Up As Promise / Can You Combined This Viable Part Time Biz Your Present Job As 2ND Salary ? / I'm Tired Of Dating But Konji Na Bastard!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.